Why are men and women that want to change genders encouraged to take hormones but those who want to enhance themselves...

Why are men and women that want to change genders encouraged to take hormones but those who want to enhance themselves forced to use potentially dangerous ugls and break the law?

Could the mtf issue be solved by putting them on a 10 week test e cycle?

>Could the mtf issue be solved by putting them on a 10 week test e cycle?
Generally speaking, giving them any amount of testosterone just makes their problem worse. As it is, treatment requires BOTH testosterone blockers AND estogen.

why do I gotta talk to a liberal gender studies minor UCLA graduate therapist that will convince me to kill myself subconsiously to get authorization to receive hormones to grow boobs

Don't some places offer hormones over the counter?

I ask this question to my libtard friends all the time and they just say "its not the same bro its not the same"

Then I ask them if they think that every tranny who gets prescribed hormones actually undergoes a CT/MRI scan to determine whether their "brain is rewired differently". They never have an answer.

Everyone who's a tranny advocate always says "u dont understand, their brain is wired differently so we need 2 give them free titty skittles and whoremoans" but how many trannies that actually get prescribed estrogen ACTUALLY GET BRAIN SCANS TO PROVE IT?

>tl;dr: why isn't there any gay liberal academic college studies about guys with swole brains in DYEL bodies

If you're a cis person with abnormal hormone levels, can't you get diagnosed with a hormone disorder and prescribed test/e as treatment? After all, as I understand it, trannies are just viewed as a specific case of hormone disorder.

not the kind that actually do anything

you have to see an endocrinologist or it will kill your colon and you'll die

there are guides about people trying it and warning you that you could die and people do it anyway and die. you have to get bloodwork to be safe

At the very least you should undergo the scrutiny of a CT/MRI brain scan if someone like me needs to get my blood drawn before my doctor will even consider thinking about prescribing me test.

I understand that there's people with legitimate "gender dysphoria" or whatever out there, but t the same time I also think that people "transitioning" has become a fad and an overdiagnosis issue, like what we saw with ADD/ADHD in the 90's-early 00's.

Especially when one takes into account that most transgender persons can just buy their whoremoans online like one buys sterons

Yes. However the issue is that each doctor has vastly differing standards as to what "abnormal" or "low" hormone levels are for a [gender] person, also contingent on their age.

If my grandpa had 1800 dl/g natty test at 23, but I clock in at 700, the doctor will still refuse to prescribe me test because I'm young and "just wait until you get older brah maybe they'll balance out whatever"

>Yes. However the issue is that each doctor has vastly differing standards as to what "abnormal" or "low" hormone levels are for a [gender] person, also contingent on their age.
>If my grandpa had 1800 dl/g natty test at 23, but I clock in at 700, the doctor will still refuse to prescribe me test because I'm young and "just wait until you get older brah maybe they'll balance out whatever"
Shouldn't there be standardized guidelines on what the appropriate hormone ranges are by age/gender?

I have a question, if you ask someone that says that a person is whatever gender he/she identifies with to date a trannie, would they accept?

I mean if you go on the treatment path they have you living your life as a woman and getting comfortable before giving you access. I just want to fix the asymmetrical boob I grew through puberty and get another that matches it without surgery. I could literally be a natural shemale if my other boob didn't disappear. I don't want to be some freakshow just small enough that you only notice if I take my shirt off which is how I currently am. I'll even get the brain scan I guess my entire life has been plagued with me being feminine

Again, it's subjective based on each doctor's opinion when they take into account the patient's age, lifestyle, diet, activity level, etc.

Why don't you just get a plastic surgery consultation? Or you want a natty titty?

[spoiler] this [/spoiler]

Some would, some won't. You can accept the legitimacy of trans identity without being willing to date them. It's like how not being sexually attracted to black people doesn't mean you're racist.

the only surgery I've been offered is to remove it, and I'd rather just have the other one rise up again. I could get surgery but it doesn't actually do anything other than act as a lump of silicon under my skin whereas the other one is real and doesn't feel or look fake. but any kind of dialogue on that is difficult to get through since you have to be full blown ready to become a woman to gain access and I really would just stay androgynous

We need to start a movement. I'm a transubermensch. I'm trapped in a regular male body while I identify as a ubermensch

and if I got surgery it would still be different since they just take the fat out. it still functions like a female nipple and the color is inverted

Because these laws were enacted by beta cucks

But if you accept that someone with a dick is a female, and you are attracted to females, why would you say no?

So are you one of those people who was born "intersex" or do you have klinefelter's or what

We need to fund studies for this, brah. Study the brains of swole men and then compare them with the brains of men like us who are DYEL but want to leave humanity behind

I might have klinefelters but I have no idea. you need a karyote test for that

Because being attracted to females =/= being attracted to all females. A dick might just be a specific feature you find unattractive, just like you might find black girls or short girls unattractive.

I think the best solution is to start bashing gay people again. The only reason people claim to be trans is because being gay isn't trendy anymore. Trannies are just identity hipsters.

Why test blockers and estrogen? I'm saying why not treat them with grams of testosterone so they don't want to be little girls anymore

I bet you could find a sympathetic doctor if you went out of state

like to some liberal UCLA gender studies minor, lel

So having a dick would rule you out, meaning you wouldn't accept that a trannie is a female.

thanks emu, i will use this

maybe, not sure where

dat circular reasoning

Try UT Austin, they love your kinda thing in Austin

>I'm saying why not treat them with grams of testosterone so they don't want to be little girls anymore
Because it's been tried. Unless you can go back in time and give them testosterone as babies, it won't alter their brain at this point. All it will do is make the problem worse, as the brain expects female hormone levels and you're just giving them a more male one, which just makes the contrast/incompatibility worse.

Am i wrong?

No. You can be attracted to females, see person X as female, and yet not be attracted to person X. If a straight guy isn't attracted to black girls, does that mean he doesn't see black girls as female?

yes

But there are plenty of trannies in the world, and you are talking about the dick, not about the color of the trannie.

Implying that the trannie having a dick would immediately rule it out for a romantic encounter shows that you still believe that it is a male because the dick represents the sexuality for you, meaning that you do not believe that he is a she.

How?

>Unless you can go back in time and give them testosterone as babies, it won't alter their brain at this point.
You don't need to go back in time to do that.

No, you're missing the point. Having a dick is a trait just like race is. You can like women while finding dicks unattractive, just like you can like women while finding dark skin unattractive.

Gender dysphoria usually isn't diagnosed at such a young age.

>Having a dick is a trait just like race is. You can like women while finding dicks unattractive, just like you can like women while finding dark skin unattractive.

Thank you Sup Forums.

Mexico?

Why not do it as a preventative measure?

>forced

Oh just shut the fuck up already.

Because it's very hard to diagnose at that point? The level of analysis required to find it using brain scans makes it too expensive to do on everyone. So we usually wait for the symptoms to manifest.

Because liberals hate it when you try to improve yourself, but are fine if you lower yourself below them.

Ackshually, they write you out a script then give it to you. So technically it's not "over the counter".

Taking hormones isn't like taking Tylenol. If you give little kids hormones "just in case," they won't develop properly and puberty will be all fucked up. The 0.02% of the population that is actually trans would benefit from it, but not the rest.

I'm not asking wether it can be diagnosed, I'm asking why we don't do it to every baboo period.
You may not agree, but hormonal imbalance is one of the biggest health problems nowadays due to all the weird shit we put in and around our food and body.
Why not forcibly balance them out on every kid? This seems like the kind of thing we'll be doing as a general infant health thing in 80 years and look back to it like "wow, people were really dumb back then"

I fail to see how controlling and making sure kids as little as a fetus have optimal hormones level would make them "not develop properly". What do you base that assumption on?

>Why not forcibly balance them out on every kid?
A lot of people are resistant to the idea with messing with hormones unless we know there's something wrong. And it would be expensive to do it for everyone.

>Go inna doctors office
>Tell Doctor that I think that I want to become a tranny because I'm acting like a bitch all the time but I like being a guy
>Doctor nods his head and writes prescription for 2.5mL of 200mg/mL of testosterone per week.
>I nod and smile back to the doctor.
>Come back for follow-up appointment
>Walk into see the doctor.
>JohnCena.mp3
>Everyone is jacked and happy and there are no trannys
>In

>tfw getting a test-e script doesn't work like this IRL unless you go to Mexico

But measuring hormone levels is very unintrusive and easy to do.

>And it would be expensive to do it for everyone
That's not really something you can say though, is it? Lots of shit would be incredibly expensive if we didn't do it for everyone, especially in pharma. Inversely, lots of shit is incredibly expensive simply because so few people need it.
Far as I know producing hormones is extremely simple and you can even do it yourself at little cost, so I really doubt it's inherently expensive.

Didn't Nazi doctors synthesize male hormones in WWII with dog piss or something?

You are forced though. You can't get enough trt to make gains beyond the norm so you have to find other sources.

This retard has not taken any basic biology classes

Disregard

Care to actually present your argument if you have one?