Who /shia/ here?

Who /shia/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Quran#Uthman_ibn_Affan_and_the_canonization
youtube.com/watch?v=qKcDcqb1g94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI

Dear Shianon,

I don't really know that much about the differences between Shia and Sunni to make a witty remark, so just pretend that I said something amazingly witty in this post.

Yours truly,
Harold Scrungles

Allah bless you Harold

>given names are Ali Hussein after a family friend
>sanscritic family name
>raised Sunni

Your thoughts on Abu Bakr?

abu bakr stole the caliphate while ali was burying the prophet

really makes you think

But Ali refused caliphate

YA HUSSEIN YA NASRALLAH YA ALI

>tfw no based shia muslims in sweden
>tfw surrounded by murderous sunni isis scum

they voted amongst themselves when ali wasn't even present and ali didnt want to start a civil war so he never tried to take it away from abu bakr

and he never accepted them as caliphs despite sunni propaganda

also succession is more important in hasan/hussein than for ali. that's why ashura is so important for shias.

blame the wahabists

But Abu Bakr also compiled the Quran

no Othman ibn Affan did but abu bakr is still rightful caliph

no, ali did

Actually wasn't it Zaid who did it?

post your postal code, let me behead you.

Is this true, user?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Quran#Uthman_ibn_Affan_and_the_canonization

What's the key differences between Shia and Sunni? Is there even any real significance, or is just a case of "muh tribe"?

Just different political beliefs

Also sunnies are more alpha

ali wrote it down and uthman canonized it, it's not the same thing

hadiths is the biggest one imo

basically sunnis have books of what people allegedly said 300 years earlier and use them as guides in life

which is total bullshit and retarded

sunni is the canon and shia is the spergy fanon

>another Shitskin in a Western flag

just nuke us already

allahu akbar

Where is pic related from? Can he pass of as iraqi?

thisseeplease read

Post ur face or throat/arm

z*za pls

Y

Wanna know what lebs look like and I dont trust jewgle chrome

famous paki actor

looks brazilian

no bully i implore you

y are people so scared of posting face ?

Now post hand

Now feet

time stamp pls

Nice boi pussy. Would bang. Unless if ur a gril in which case bls refer to rule 30 of the interwebz

why do north africans have curly hair

I was /shia/ is that okay? Can I join?

Like is the difference between Shia and Sunni that big? To everyone outside of Islam I'm sure no one can tell the difference.

I'm not Shia Lebouf, please check Finland.

Shias have an inferior political ideology. So basically here is the basis for the Shia, ignoring all the modern memes and paganism.

So basically Muhammad just conquered all of Arabia and became the 0th Caliph. After he died Abu Bakr was elected Caliph. Basically the idea was the Caliph(equivilent to Emperor) would be voted in by a group of very powerful people who ran the nation and were very important, so bureaucrats, senators, mayors, governors, powerful businessmen/merchants, judges/religious leaders(both were the same), influential and powerful military generals. Pretty much people who without, the nation could not exist or function properly.

Basically like the Roman government. These very powerful people would elect someone of any profession amongst themselves to become the next caliph when the previous caliph died or was removed from office. The general idea was to remove all royal families etc.. anyone who wasn't important aside from memes because they would corrupt the government and become decadent and degenerate over time.

However the Shias, wanted Ali to become the next Caliph after Muhammad, because muh memes. There's nothing in the Quran that says what type of government you should have, it just states suggestions and basic laws, so theoretically you could have any form of government. What Muhammad/friends choose was an elective monarchy.

The shias believed that the Caliph should be chosen by the previous caliph, and that the caliph could only be an Imam(priest)

However Ali wasn't elected and he also voted for Abu Bakr to become the next caliph. Then the shias chimped out(Ridda Wars) and Ali/Abu Bakr, Umar, etc.. went to go kill em for being too stupid to understand politics and bureaucracy.

Then Umar(big guy 4u) was elected then Uthman, and then Ali. But Shias are still upset for some reason that Ali wasn't the Caliph after Muhammad even though he ended up being Caliph anyway

Shia and Sunni are alike in that they are the most practiced schools or branches of Islam, and in that they are they are the schools or branches of Islam with the highest percentage of absolutely insane adherents.

the pic is not /shia/
that's literally /sheya/

Which is the most alpha Islamic sect war the most beta?

* and the

Sunnis unironically think this is the main difference between Shias and Sunnis

No wonder you guys believe mullahs who tell you to blow yourself up to go to heaven

Shias don't follow your retarded hadiths that promote the worst parts of Islam

Sunnis as the most alpha, all the Caliphates and greatest Islamic warriors, leaders, scientists, philosophers were Sunni. Saddam and Gaddafi are also Sunni.

The most beta would be any of those westernized pro-homo pro-cuck pro-feminist "Muslims"

>he thinks people follow Hadith
>he doesn't know the Hadith is just a bunch of diaries that help people who are studying Islamic law
>implying the common people are even meant to read the hadith
>thinking (((Wahhabism))) is Islamic

>mfw Ali was Sunni and killed Shias for being retards trying to worship him

>he thinks people follow Hadith

They fucking do. Are you retarded?

Sunnis love their hadiths. Most even know hadiths better than the Quran.

Are u havin fun there m8?
youtube.com/watch?v=qKcDcqb1g94

*were

Where do you learn these memes? I study Islamic jurisprudence at university, most of these memers don't even know anything about Islam aside from the peasant stuff they were taught for the commoners.

were is used for dead people, if they were still alive it would be are

god/allah/yahweh does not exist

>akhi, drink water sitting down, it's sunnah!

Sunnis are legitimately pinheads

>G-d/Allah/YHWH didn't do this
>it was just a pure coincidence

>The most beta would be any of those westernized pro-cuck pro-feminist "Muslims"
What that's what the islam was all about, pre-rape by mongols
>pro-homo
Hmm.

Where are you from btw?

>its another muslim thread full of western flags
why are muslim countries so useless

>t. literally a peasant who doesn't understand Islamic law
I'm sure Shia's have a great political system, such as that in Iran where the supreme leader is chosen by the previous one and can only be an imam, and not someone who actually understands politics or a military leader. Great bureaucracy! 10/10 very efficient

>random degeneracy from the Ottoman period created by liberals
Homosexuals were never tolerated in Islam, the best tolerance they received was being put in their containment zones so their degeneracy wouldn't spread. With rarely a few homos in the government. I'm from Baluch

Most Muslim countries goto Arabic/Turkish/etc.. chan boards not english ones.

Are you implying that both Saddam and Qaddafi are alive?

Why are you changing the subject lol

Sunnis use hadiths to guide how they live their life

Muslims pop out tons of kids because it's "sunnah"

And Iran is the most powerful country in the region despite having massive sanctions on it by western countries. Imagine Saudi Arabia or the UAE if they dared raise their tongue at their Jewish and American masters. They'd be back to the stone age in 10 years.

Yeah, are you retarded or something? There have been many greater and bigger empires in history

>muslim

oh yeah I had forgotten

>Arabic/Turkish/etc.. chan boards

>I'm from Baluch
Pakistan?

>he thinks I'm wahhabi
That's not what the Hadith are, and no Sunnis don't, wahhabbis do however. Is that what Shia's teach? The Quran is the guide on how to live your life.

Iran isn't really powerful, America could easily take their capital in weeks. Saddam's Iraq in 1993 had the 4th most powerful army in the world and back then his hardware was considered semi-modern to modern. Modern day Iran has cold-war tech, most of the people aren't even religious and just a bunch of liberal cucks, so no zeal or moral to fight a war. Not to mention they are literally cucking themselves with the deals the new liberal guy is making with the West. If it weren't for Russia and China they'd be gone by now as it was planned since 2001.

Why are you even being so fanatical over something you don't even understand? It's like christians who don't know their own religion but are fanatical over it for no reason aside from "muh heritage" The most you seem to know about this is what pleb tier imams teach on fridays, whereas I learn this from universities and people with PhDs as well as tons of ancient history books and manuscripts in the past 1400 years. I doubt you even know what fiqh or ijma is

Are you muzzie first or american first?

how are you denying my anecdotal evidence with your own anecdotal evidence

fuck you're dumb

and if you think iran isn't the most powerful country you're more stupid than i thought, especially if you think iranians wouldn't defend their country

did you forget when iraq invaded iran with all the support from the west and were embarrassed to shit when saddam accomplished nothing except ruining his economy?

That's the 7th biggest empire in history, biggest at it's time for 500 years and one of the most prosperous and relevant, until the mongols and then until colonization several centuries later, what are you talking about? Whereas the mongols didn't really have much innovation and just conquered for memes, the Ummayads created a golden age and stopped the Euro dark age from spreading into north Africa. Unless your counting the European colonial empires which was just taking stuff from weak people and then destroying their nations to the point where it resulted in massive global poverty and the current status of the world.

>american education

and now every single muslim country is a shithole lmao

>Whereas the mongols didn't really have much innovation and just conquered for memes
Wasn't that literally what this bloke did?

I'm Muslim, I used to like some of America(only it's colonial period and up to 1913), but I now hate it now, and it's a degenerate sodomite nation and I'd help Russia/China if they ever invaded. But definitly Muslim first, but I was never loyal to (((Jewmerica))) in the first place

>Islamic descendants of mongols
>the Tengri mongol horde empire

>every single
>what is North Africa, gulf states, any nation that hasn't been touched by the West, etc...

>what is North Africa, gulf states, any nation that hasn't been touched by the West, etc
yeah
shitholes

They're not really shitholes, but they don't really have a good living standard either. They're something in the middle. The Gulf-states though live a life full of luxus.

He's mexican.

>only it's colonial period and up to 1913
Why? You realise the only reason you're in the country is because of the liberal revolution?

>I'd help Russia/China if they ever invaded.
>But definitly Muslim first, but I was never loyal to (((Jewmerica))) in the first place
Every time I give muzzies a chance they throw it back in my face. God I hope you die.

I mean all the Mughal's did from a civilisation point of view was kill people from Afghanistan to Nepal.
Which doesn't matter cause they're long dead along with anyone they affected, but as it stands most Muslim empires were 90% death and destruction and 10% innovation.

>The Gulf-states though live a life full of luxus
over 70% of people living in those countries are slaves

>They're not really shitholes, but they don't really have a good living standard either
Eastern Europe?

>spew memes
>evidence
I've been to Iran, the people there are pretty much the equivalent of the liberal degenerates here. Some Iranians might defend their country, but the majority are cuckular non-religious cucks and sodomites who would surrender immediately or go as far to help the invaders.

The Iran-Iraq war was back when Saddam was allied with America and America told him to attack Iran and he'd get help, however when he was winning, the Americans not wanting either side to get too powerful or else the Middle East could possibly be united and become a new superpower like China decided to covertly send supplies to the Iranians. This was known as the Reagan Contra. It wasn't Saddam's war, it was America's war.

>iran
>powerful
>literally no air force, or navy
>just a meme ground force
All that would happen is that America would gain air superiority and slowly bomb away Iran's infantry and ground forces. America won't send in ground troops yet, so it'll just be a slow war of attrition and whoever has the most resources will win. If you genuinely think Iran could actually fend off a NATO invasion then you clearly do not understand how the world actually works or the scale of America's military. If it weren't for Russia/China, they would have already been flanked from the US military bases that were in Iraq and Afghanistan.

>have higher HDIs than the majority of America
>a small 1% represents all of America's living standards

see

why the fuck are you bringing in america or NATO?

i said it was the most powerful country in the region

fucking paki shitposter kys

>over 70% of people living in those countries are slaves
Not really. They're poor foreigners looking to get rich and the Muslims are happy to help them out.
The natives are beyond rich.

Same, wh*te here, would help Russia and Chyna kill it off as well. It used to be a great isolationist power with its own culture (of British origins) in the early 1900s but it's now a shithole as the babyboomers made money their prime objective, could care less about USA as its own cultural identity, and thus globalist multiculturalism became a thing. This country was good, make no mistake, but it was cucked incredibly by indoctrinated generations and it needs to die at some point.

how do pakis feel knowing theyre the worst desis? even worse than bangladesh

>and thus globalist multiculturalism became a thing.
>implying
I bet you're at least part-Irish or part-Italian yourself.