How do I get my boyfriend who is uninterested in anything but playing video games to pay attention to me?

How do I get my boyfriend who is uninterested in anything but playing video games to pay attention to me?

dump him, he sounds like a faggot

finger his anus

I can't I'm in too deep

He isn't into that sort of thing unfortunately

If he's playing console, hide the cords, if it's PC deconnect shit. It's torture but it may work.

If you feel that way cool but don't spend your life towing a man child behind you, that aint fair

post nudes then we help

Hmm dump or have a serious talk

I'll try it

Let's be honest, you're probably not a 10 or even a 7 so just be grateful with what you got.

Nah
I'm probably a 4 at most, I just wish he would show affection towards me again

Play video games with him then have hot vidya character rp sex, that's what I do. A serious talk should be put in order though, having 'him' time is completely fine but it's unfair to you for there to be no 'us' time.

that is probably why he wont pay attention to you. be more adventurous the faggot will notice

We do rp but it's too the point where I barely turn him on when I'm myself. And talking it out is hard when he gets defensive

Sounds like he doesn't want / know how to be in a relationship. He wants a new parent to make him nuggies and wash his sheets. I'd get away from that and go be an adult with someone who's willing.

You could just ask him what he is in to, I mean you never know. Maybe you two can find some more common interests.

This guy gets it. If won't notice you, make him notice you.

He's in a really fragile mental state at the moment. I feel like if I leave he'll kill himself or try to get back at me.

I've tried talking about it, all he's really interested in is rp...

And don't hide his stuff, let's be real people here. If he won't even talk to you when you say it's important then he is waiting for you to dump him because he doesn't want to be the one to do it.

Not your problem. You just worry about yourself because he obviously doesn't give a shit about you.

That sounds like a straight up abusive relationship, emotional blackmail isn't a rational reason to stay.

Cut the Internet

Suck his dick.

kys

I agree, but if he ever did end it I'd never forgive myself.

Do you honestly think I haven't tried?

You mean video game rp? You could try doing it with him and have a little fun while you are doing it. Handys maybe? Try to do with your hand what you are doing in game?

All you faggots giving her advise need to fuck off to reddit. You all know the rules.

fuck his best friend.

He has no friends

Suck his dick.

Sounds like you've got an ex boyfriend

will kill himself if you leave but won't take your succ

Maybe, try playing some multiplayer game with him.
You could also try asking him to teach you how to play one of his favorite games.
In addition, maybe try asking in depth questions about the game. I know I'm an introvert, but I can really start talking when it's about one of my interests. If someone wants to know something in detail with my hobby, I'm able to talk on and on about it. It might be the same with one of the games he plays. Pick his mind. :)

Go to the gym.
Lose some weight.
Learn to wear makeup.
Learn to walk, pose, seduce.
That will wake him up.

Take this advice if you're doing it for yourself, but it doesn't sound like dude is worth all this.

I do play with him sometimes, but he prefers playing alone with online friends. And I'm not the best at the games he's into

>I'm not fat
>I wear makeup
>I know how
He just doesn't. Notice. He used to, but not anymore.

I mean if I were you then I would tell him to pick between the video games and you because obviously he doesn't deserve/care about you if he is treating you like this.
>I would literally give up video games if I had a gf who cared about me, but that's just me and every guy is different

Call it a day. Give up and move on

ah for fuck sake, I don't wanna look like a fedora faggot. Just fucking tell him face to face, nigga. Straight up tell your feelings but dont be a female bitch about it, short sentences only.

/thread

Cringe

be more sexy and interesting then bitch

tits or GTFO.

get em drunk everyday and I'm sure he'd be all over you.

Well thanks for all the advice guys, I'm going to sleep now

Take interest in his gaming? Game together?

know his fetishes? perhaps appealing to him sexually will work maybe

why did my gf start cheating on me when i gave her attention? i might as well of played video games all night after work

don't fucking just do this It will just make him mad

Try to talk to him about it. Only acceptable answer if you dont want anyone to get hurt over time

My boyfriend is a lot like yours OP, in the sense that if I left him he'd try to an hero. He used to be really emotionally abusive, to the point that I just couldn't take it anymore. I'm normally very nonconfrontational, and he learned over time what to say to make me stand down and say he's right, but one night I put my foot down and told him basically "I've had enough of your bullshit, this isn't a happy relationship, this isn't normal. I love you but you're gonna have to treat me right if you want to keep me around. I'm blocking you for a while to get myself together and you'd better take some time to get your shit together too and decide if you're willing to change."
And honestly I was terrified for those few days I ignored him, we're hardly ever apart bc he has some serious issues but there's a point where being a significant other to a person with mental issues can turn into being a punching bag/second mom. That's not your job. You can only help someone so much, mental issues can't get any better if he doesn't actively try himself.
I assume you're young; you have to ask yourself if this is really what you want your life to be like if this continues. Something's got to change, you've got to put your foot down and don't let him use his normal tactics that he knows will make the argument go away. You'll probably feel like an asshole during it, but it'll do you good in the long run. Either you'll split, or things will get better, both are better than being stuck like this.

took 45 posts in ... seriously what has happened to Sup Forums?
Tits or GTFO

the fuck is with all these chicks in here?

I have been in this situation too.
The thing is that I didn't love him anymore, and that was the only reason I was staying with him. If this occurs, you just kind of have to cut the ties.
But if you do love him,atleast a little bit, just talk to him. A lot of the time, when guys get hurt they just retreat and seem distant, even from their girlfriends. Sounds like he just needs support and a lot of the time guys are too afraid to show their emotions so they just hide them.
I can't stress this enough, you really need to have a serious talk and try to make him feel accepted. You will see afterwards what you need to do

Suck his dick and show us your tits or GTFO.

This. Tits or GTFO right now, OP.

t. virgin

>my boyfriend is abusive but I love him and let him walk all over me far too long
t. Every fucking girl ever these days.

>seriously what has happened to Sup Forums?
It has been claimed by redshit newfags.

>used to be
I got into the relationship before I'd matured at all. Like I said, I put a stop to his shit and he doesn't do it anymore.

Angelica?

Lol so he has to choose between something he enjoys immensely as a hobby that he's probably has before they met or her because she feels insecure? He will either dump her right there or drop the vidya for a bit and resent her for being selfish and making him choose.

OP first of all you should show tits since thems the damn rules, second grow the fuck up he isn't running around on you or neglecting you get is engaging in s hobby he enjoys go get your own relationships have highs and lows this feeling will pass and if you stick it out you two will probably out last it but if you rock the boat and fuck things up by being a cunt right now you will ruin your relationship over literally nothing other than your bf having his own thing

so many edge lords spamming muh Sup Forums shit in this thread

No shit because as soon as a guy shows his gf emotions she fucking leaves him you act like it's a macho thing but that behavior is fucking conditioned by women into men

They're always around, silly

wait.. who are you?

I know, but in order to have a more open relationship this barrier needs to be broken

drugs and vidya. 2 things I would never give up for any woman. My wife knew of this before she married me. She still likes to play games of; ask stupid questions, get stupid answers.

Always all "user, what would you do if-" and right there I jump in with the 'ol "HAH... no".
console her immediately after

Angelica?

If you are her then I'm the same person you've been talking with about this since you went back.

>He has no friends

You sound much more suitable for a dog, not a female companion.

TITS OR GTFO

So we know if the problem is at you, just sayin'...

>her
its actually a guy asking for advice

"All you care about is videogames and I need more from you that"
/thread

what makes you say that?