Let me change your mind about anything Sup Forums

Let me change your mind about anything Sup Forums
Let me help you unlock your minds potential

Traps are gay. Chek my dubs magic man

Nice swirls. How's this supposed to change my mind?

You can't. My present situation involves having drinks with a strange mixed crowd, half of which will be half my age. So, I'm gonna have to wear boots in fucking August.

The Metal Vegan Wizard to you mate

Why am I depressed when I don't smoke weed I have the lost the feel of things am I suffering from depression or is that a meme.

dont smoke weed for more than a month and you will get better

6th doctor gave me skin cancer.

You use drugs to get high... your body comes to expect this. High becomes normal after while. Quit for a while and your body/mind will re-adjust, slowly.

denationalization

I don't want to be a sissy bimbo slut. Good luck changing my mind on that one.

Don't listen to them. If you like it, have some. Just don't do it every day. I've been smoking for many years, and I like it, but I still skip days often. It helps me tolerate things that would really piss me off. Maybe its a crutch, sure. But so is coffee for almost everybody. In my mind, would I be a better person if I ate almost nothing? No, I'd probably be hostile. So, if I need to feed my mind with a psychoactive relaxant, which shaves off my edges and helps me be a little more socially hospitable, that makes me weird? I think thats a pretty equitable trade, I can live with that.

You already have

Smoke weed every day

>Smoke weed every day
Ha. No! I don't need to, because I can. Thats addict logic, but its still fuckin true.