be amerifat

> be amerifat
> see some weird shell looking animal thing I dont know the name of cuz american education
> pull out mah revolva
> shoot it three times
> bullet rebounds, shattering my jaw
> mfw im famous internationally now for being a fucking retarded redneck

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/08/04/us/armadillo-bullet-story-twitter-trnd/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PYl6vrzza78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek

Aren't armadillos bros?
If I remember right they eat insects
Why wouldn't the Texan shoot some rattlesnakes instead?

Pretty sure Armadillo shells arent hard enough to withstand a gun.

>be euroshit
>get shot by muslims

>Amarillo
> Spanish name
> American names him
What shit hole country do you live in that doesen't teach basic Latin .

> be american
> get sick
> die cuz no healthcare

sure we may have some mussies but at least we arent all fucking broke obese cunts who get injured from shooting a fucking armadillo.

its depends on the angle at which the bullet hits the shell.
A normal 9mm would easily pierce an armadillo shell at a 90° angle. But talking about anything more and less it might vary

user i have hard time belie ving you under stand guns work seeing how your euro cuck country can be held with a one in the chamber

>741134705
> be eurocuck
> see some weird rag headed looking animal thing invading my country and raping my women but can't stop cuz eurocuck faggotry
> pull out mah asshole
> shoots penis in my ass with three other raghats
> penis enters my mouth, shattering my jaw
> mfw im famous in syria now for being a fucking retarded cuck

Do you have an original link to this story? I have a hard time believing a revolving can't go through an a shell like that.

learn how to reply to comments or fuck off back whence you came newfag
No, our militaries are pretty efficient and able to defend/attack, nothing compared to the US because we dont overspend like crazy like you guys do but our military/populace isnt that easy to conquer

The works here are artistics works of fiction

You do realize the angle has to be straight for it to ricochet back to you,.....

They dig up your lawn and carry leprosy

it happened, about two years ago but it became well known recently
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/04/us/armadillo-bullet-story-twitter-trnd/index.html

>idiot eurocuck
>knows little math, praises metric system anyway
>claims this 1400 joules of force cannot break 22mm of soft shell
>that has a carbon print per square inch of the same as the hide of a lion

This bait thread is obvious but I just like to bump stupidity.

God has a plan for everyone.

No thats not true at all, considering gun drawing height at about 1.4m and jaw height at about 1.8m, it would mean an obtuse angle from point of fire

But the mere fact you don't mention where your from says otherwise .
1 of 10 things

We bailed you out on both great wars
We invaded your country and dismantled your government and are currently occupying your shitty holy land
3 you're a shit skin curry eater tech support
4 see above
5 see above
6 see above
7 see above
8 see above
9 see above
10 see above

He used a revolver so the bullet was probably a .38 special, which is a low pressure round from the end of the black powder era known to have terrible penetration and some what more prone to ricocheting. This is another case where a .38 special didn't get the job done:
youtube.com/watch?v=PYl6vrzza78

> idiot americuck
> knows little multivariable calculus and integration of simple equations; matematically illiterate
> Think someone posting a source from a major news outlet is claiming something other then taking the piss out of dumb americans
> think a mockery thread is bait
Also quite ironic that you think the Metric system is not the best system of measurement, care to explain why other then
> cuz we do it
Also I am a Math major too

>retarded redneck

is there really any other kind?

needs to be check for leprosy

armoredillos carry leprosy

> We bailed you out on both great wars
Wrong, you had a minor impact on WW1 given the soviets pulled out, but you were completely irrelevent to the european front in WW2, with the british and the USSR being wholly responsible for destroying nazi germany, read a fucking history book.
> We invaded your country and dismantled your government and are currently occupying your shitty holy land
What the fuck are you on about
> 3 you're a shit skin curry eater tech support
I'm white and no I don't work in IT, although most indian programmers probably outearn your burger wageslave job anyway

It's okay user. Many people have mental illness just like you. You are not alone.