Serious question.Is Jim Carrey overrated comedian? He used to be good before he jumped on Liberal anti-Trump bandwagon...

Serious question.Is Jim Carrey overrated comedian? He used to be good before he jumped on Liberal anti-Trump bandwagon.Now I looked at his recent movies and they all suck.His prime was 12-15 years ago.
He is anti-gun too.

he has an opinion that differs from you. he is either funny to you or not. his political stances of trump shouldn't matter what you think of him as a comedian.

Guns are for faggots

Go fuck yourself trump lover

very much this. your question was whether he is funny in general. don't confuse his ability with his beliefs, unless you enjoy being a liberal cuckfag.

see what I did there? I used your own argument against you.

now go to bed.

Why not tho? He just turned to Tumblrettes to try save his unfunny career

comedians with political stances are only funny to people who agree with them

I love handling a glock almost as much as i love handling a cock.

Nignorance

His last good movie was back in 2006 called Yes Man.Since then he didn't do anything funny.Just failure after failure.
His girlfriend apparently committed suicide because of him too.

>implying liberal jokes are boring af

I lost respect for him when he said he wouldn't promote Kick-Ass 2 because he decided it was too violent like 4 months after he finished filming it.
There weren't really many of his movies that I actually liked that came out after the 90s, but the whole Kick-Ass 2 thing pissed me off.

He is Canadian.He came here to tell me I can't own a gun?So I should take his opinion more then George Washington's opinion?
You see honey US Constitution and Amendments aren't really ''opinions''.They are rights and no Liberal can just come here and tell us to change that.

To be fair, we don't live the same century Washington lived

He went to far when he said he agrees with Kathy Griffin's beheading of Trump incident.
He said he is dreaming of beating Trump to death with a gold stick.

How is that not a HATE speech? Can Republican said that about Obama? I mean this are literal death threads? How this Liberals think they are?

Jim Carrey is mentally ruined since at least 2007.This is him today.He become drug addict too.

man Sup Forums is such an echo chamber. jesus christ.

He's always been a lefty, why are you only realizing this now dumbass?

Not the guy you replied too, but if theres a person like an actor or singer and you find their opinion on most things make you want to rage, would you actually want to even bother sitting through one of their movies or concerts?
I'm not saying Jim Carrey makes me feel that way, but there are many faggot SJW celebrities who I've read about and seen videos of them giving there opinion and it just made me lose all respect for them as a person. And if I just hate them as a person, theres no way I'm going to find them funny watching them in a movie. All I would be thinking while watching it is how much of a faggot they are.

Always an overbearing dick. Like most loud anti-Trumpers.

His prime was over 20 years ago. Most comedians who were famous when young lose their motivation around 40. You can't take away the fact that he was an all-time great though.

they've said much worse.

if i were griffin i wouldn't have apologized for shit. bunch of trolls, they do it to all the celebrities but the black rappers

**newsflash**

conservatards are not very bright.

cameron diaz was hot as hell in The Mask

Isn't his family Canadian anyways

My friend reminds me of him. After he has done about 3-4 MDMA pills.

His facial expressions are crazy just likes his. One time we got him to watch the mask when he was stoned and we tolded him that is how you look when your in Mdma but with your popping out you head.

he was on In Living Color

Jim's fans are bunch of snowflakes who got triggered when you speak against their clown they look up to.
Jim Carrey is finished.His career has turned upside down.Now he is another overrated celebrity living on the ''old glory''.

He was actually funny back then when he did physical humor,but those days are gone.He is finished now.

the ace venturas sucked

Says a 20 year old who saw them last year

Is he anti-Trump? I don't think I've heard anything about him one way or the other. I remember hearing that he died a couple of years ago, I'm surprised to learn that actually he did not. Either way, he's a funny guy I guess, and a pretty talented actor. Liar Liar was good. If his politics are retarded that basically just means he's no different from every other actor in Hollywood. Mostly though I just wish actors and musicians would shut up about politics.

This thread and your special Ed thoughts are gives me cancer

>I remember hearing that he died a couple of years ago
You're probably thinking of his girlfriend who died a few years ago from drugs that he gave her or something like that.

you want to take away their free speech? you're ok with milo's bullshit though

Who said anything about taking away anyone's free speech? I don't want them forcibly censored, I want them to shut up voluntarily because they're annoying and don't know what they're talking about.

Also I don't give a rat's ass about Milo, he's an annoying faggot. Last I heard he outed himself as a pederast or some shit.

Bruce the Almighty was his last great movie (2003.
Mr. Popper's Penguins was his last bearable movie. (2011)

He's old and washed up now.

Last funny movie he did was bruce almighty

much more to a person than their political beliefs i just wish more people could see that

Last good movie he did was Me, Myself and Irene.Before that it was Dumb and Dumber.
He honestly doesn't have very many good movies. Most of his movies he just hopes to get cheap laughs by acting like an autistic 4 year old.

His whole schtick was based on acting wild and eccentric.
I got old real fast but he managed to stay somewhat relevant with acting roles in movies every few years.

To get back to your question; yes.

fair point but can I offer this as an example;

go fuck yourself.

sorry couldn't help myself. for real though, let's take a renowned artist like DaVinci or Oscar Wilde or Freddy Fucking Mercuryr , and let's assume that you, or any audience member, is homophobic. Does their view on homosexuality detract from their works of art? Does it lessen the impact it has on your emotion- sorry, this is Sup Forums- on your feels? it certainly doesn't add to it, that would be akin to identity politics, but I think you can agree that their works (general ingenuity, music, and film respectively) would still be as revered regardless of their orientation.

>12-15 years ago

more like the 90s, specifically 1994

yeah. Mask, Ace Ventura were his only good ones. i really liked liar liar as i got older. beyond those, not much really going on there

Fuck you, respect the man. He's a legend and a pioneer.

also dumb and dumber

Honestly this. I'm a conservative and I nonetheless used to find Stephen Colbert legitimately funny. Since he went into full on sperg mode after the election I just can't stand him anymore. It's like, why should I even waste my time listening to this guy if this is all he has to talk about? I won't even eat that faggot's ice cream any more.

How are those student loan payments coming along?

Washington also thought taking a bath would make him sick. Sooo yeah.

Faggots are for guns

You forgot to mention that he thinks vaccines cause autism

That comment right there, are as American it gets.
When you are done fucking your cousin, can I try her?

Fuck off you pig shooting hick

Carrey has an wonderfully plastic face and seems less inhibited about improvising with it. Probably, he would be a better comedian if he reconsidered many of the slapstick routines his face alone makes. He is as funny as the one kid in class that gets attention by making everything the teacher says an opening for juvenile sexual innuendo. We laugh because it is slightly naughty and uncomfortable. I admire his energy, but I agree that he is overrated. I prefer my comedy less physical and more mind fucking.
I forgot about his anti-vax crap too. When I read some opinion piece with his name on it, I thought he was trying to be sarcastic.

The poor fucker also believes in the law of attraction.

>His girlfriend apparently committed suicide because of him too.
Lol, just read up on that. Afdter giving her three STDs he broke up with her and called her a whore. Typical leftist hypocrite.

Those guys were real artists making real art, not comedians trying to get laughs out of people. How is that even comparable?

Trump is President.Making death threads against him is illegal.Kathy Griffin should have been arrested

I think he just needs to fkn chill and he'd be funny again

Jim Carrey is finished. His life and career are all fucked up now.Behind his smile there is a mentally disturbed,drug addict with a depression.Like all Liberal celebrities, they fuck up their lives at one point

That doesn't even make sense, you snowflake.

Political stances aside I think he hit his peak in comedic roles during the 90s. Humor has shifted and unfortunately for him his style was not meant to last (which is fucking easy to say now vs. then). He is pretty decent at dramatic roles but honestly I can't even think of his last major movie role without having to look it up. Truman Show (which had some genuinely funny moments) and Eternal Sunshine were fucking excellent.

he never was good

>Is Jim Carrey overrated comedian?

Yes. Even before he was political, back in the 90's, he was pretty overrated, in my opinion.

Jims mind is all fucked up. He's got fame and fuck tons of money but literally no happiness in his life.