We all have seacrest

We all have seacrest.
What's yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=toL4_o11SFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a dude who wears bras

But not a tranny

wut, what does ryan have to do with anything?

empty or do you fill the cups with something?

I beg for games online

inb4 the fucking shower bullshit

I have a tiny dick

i like to sit on huge dildos. makes me cum buckets

i wasnt going to post it but now i might just for u

I got a friend who is 17 yo but she looks younger, and whenever she takes selfies I like to take screenshots of her pics to fap and share them online.

My cousin got knocked up by a nigger and now has a 15 year old half-breed daughter. I jerk off to her all the time.

is she hot?

Why would I jack off to her if she was ugly?

idk, post a pic

better res?

sorry for the shitbox quality.

wow she got big tits and only 15 lol

She is ummm... nicely endowed...

I'm a hebephile and a ephebophile and I don't know how to tell anyone.

Don't. What good do you think would come from telling anyone?

hell yes

So are most men the important thing is to not be a molester.

What the fuck is that shit?

our secret is that we get off making these. sexually speaking. i literally came inside of my pantaloons creating this.

youtube.com/watch?v=toL4_o11SFE

have you ever seen her in underwear?

I fuck my wife's best friend all of the time.

Maybe...

Does she know?

I am your father

Forgot pic, non-related...

Depends on how brave I feel. I already feel self-conscious about people seeing the band and straps underneath my shirt.

My girlfriend was almost raped at a secluded beach we often go too and a part of me was turned on by it...

I would just be chastised but I would rather tell people than to slip up and be discovered by someone.

im fuck buddies with my housemate/friend's gf's 13yo sister. we fuck at least a couple times per week

I feel you. Mine was raped, and I find it hot as fuck.

Story? What happened exactly?

i think I'm a pedophile.i like girls around 11 and up. I've been considering to tell someone because at this point is the secret what makes me feel bad. the fact that i can't be completely honest about myself you know?

Happened before we went out. She was gang raped on a trip overseas. Only told me about it recently.

Where overseas? Did she enjoy it?

generally 11+ isnt pedophile, under 11 is.

When I was 17 I once fed my 9 yo sister my cum as "cough medicine".

Was she drugged?

She was on a mission trip to Haiti. She certainly didn't enjoy it.

No, just overpowered.

0/10

How many guys? Did she tell the police?

I post greentext stories of some of the sexy stuff my wife has done, including her "hotwife" experience. I also post her pictures. She has no idea and would be livid.

4 guys. No point telling the police in that country. She only told a friend on the trip who helped her get cleaned up.

Yes I'm disappointed in myself too Dad

i cheated on my boyfriend of 3 years with a 19 teen year old and i love getting dirty messages and calls 26/f/cali 951536809.

What was the setting? How did it go down?

My sister and I have endured a lot of visits to mental health workers. What's the secret? It's the thing we keep saying but nobody around us believes. We are odd, but completely sane. We are no more nuts than everyone in our lives, probably more sane. We see things a bit more clearly. We are probably less disturbed than the rest of you.

Post hotwife pics

but people doesn't grow up all at the same pace. let's say since they're still flat but they're getting curvy. i don't want to sound creepy.
but that's not the point, i just want to be honest about myself with someone irl

Did they cum in her?

She went out on the town by herself at night, stupidly. Group started following her. Pulled her into an alley when nobody was looking, took turns fucking her.

MOAR

And story please.

>Post hotwife pics
Not the point of the thread

All four came in her pussy.

How old was she? How old now?

19 at the time, 23 now.

I kidnapped a kid before. I saw a girl who couldn't have been more than 10 or so walking alone in a relatively empty parking lot. I asked her where she's going and she said she was just meeting some friends at the store. I told her I was a friend of her parents and something happened and I need to take her home right away.

After some hesitation she got in and I took her to my house and said they would be there soon. I tried to work up the courage to do something for 4 hours, but once she started crying I just took her back and dropped her off where I found her.

For months I was terrified that she would remember my address or the way to find it and my door was about to be kicked in, but it never happened. I moved to a different state about a year later and still kind of worry every time I get pulled over or see a cop driving by.

Hot. I bet she secretly loved it. Did she get pregnant?

>So literal

this thing that you two keep saying -- what is it?

The way she described it, I sort of,wondered if she did. And no, she got lucky.

Why did she decide to tell you?

I wrap my step sisters underwear round my dick and sometimes wear them too.
She's 12

Let's just say that sometimes things happen at family get-togethers

We've been getting serious, and she felt the need to open up I guess. She's only told three people besides me.

>So needy
There's plenty of "Pics you shouldn't share" threads up. Perhaps she's in one.

Why

Nah, fuck off. Those days are over. You are retired.

>No link
Why even reply

Why would you take her in the first place?

How is she in bed? Do you think any mental problems from it? Could you tell that maybe something was not right?

What sort of things?

why do you think?

When we are called psychos, nuts, insane, etc we keep correcting them. We usually laugh at the fool, but when they persist, it is a bit annoying because sometimes it causes problems that are really annoying. We are not insane, just odd because we see things a little differently. We laugh a lot because we cope in a very healthy way, humor. Life is a sick joke for the most part, find a way to laugh at it. Find ways to make it fun. It seems like everyone else wants to be little party poopers who curl up into little balls to bitch, whine and cry when they see life as it is. BORING!

I'm sorry, I didn't realise you don't know how to use the catalog.

Here, let me help.
>

But her father is rapist... Does she know about it?

If nothing happened by now you are off the hook.

She's fairly passive in bed, maybe as a result. No outright mental problems. I did notice early on she never goes out at night without several people with her, doesn't go out alone if she can help it, stuff like that.

Cuz she's hot as fuck and it gets me off. I got pics while doing it if anyone is interested

Kik boggers2012

What wanker level attitude you have. Wife must be shit ugly if married to you.

Enjoy that.

She knew what was happening. She just wanted to tell you about it without coming accross as a slut.

A fancy way to say Pedo.
Simply by saying that the dictionary definition of Pedo is attraction to children lower than 14 yo or some shit.
So this guy is attracted to teens is what he's saying

Sweden?

kidnapping has no statute of limitations in all states that I know of. If someone ever finds out it's an easy 1st degree felony conviction even if he didn't fuck her.

To be honest, that'd still be hot. But I don't think she wanted it to happen.

>Wife must be shit ugly if married to you.
Absolutely. Completely hideous.

Well at least we have found some common ground sir. Enjoy you day or night depending on where you are.

Her dad was in the picture for like five seconds.

Her mom, my cousin, ran away when she was like 16, got knocked up by one nigger after the other. 3 half-niglets. And of course now she's with another nigger. And her family is fucking homeless now, living out of a camper in fucking Nevada.

The oldest boy is a fucking retard, the youngest boy is too. Typical fucking niggers. The middle one though... well... she's got a few good things about her...

>>SAMWFAG

So, they casually sit around thinking, "maybe next week we will go arrest him". If she went home and told her parents and then remembered the location of the house, they would have been banging on the door the same day. She either never told, doesn't remember where the house is, or both. Even the car description wouldn't help. The guy is scott free.

>she's got a few good things about her...
Such as? I mean, besides those jailbait tits?

My ex-gf fucked a dog once while I watched. It fucked me up a bit.

Nope. Three different posters. Why would anyone pose as different people to put themselves down?