>Sup Forums recommend me this anime
>Reddit-tier pleb band starts playing Japanese Blur songs
Dropped.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E-DXwxKlE2I
youtube.com/watch?v=pc9F0si-U7w&ab_channel=HexagonSun
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP are you autistic?

No I was just expecting some patrician Jap music such as this m.youtube.com/watch?v=E-DXwxKlE2I instead of Hot Topic NME core

>watching anime
>expecting anything but reddit-tier pleb anything
you deserve any bad you might get

this

I like some anime, but you must realize that anime is for children and young teenagers. There are only a few that someone in their 20's can really appreciate without cringing a few times.

Most of us are too old for anime.

>still saying "cringe"
I can tell you're definitely not "someone in their 20's"

Fuck you the pillows are great.

I mean, that's fine, you don't like their style of rock (which is ok, not everyone is a fan of it), but why on Earth are the pillows reddit-tier?

Also:
>Hot Topic NME core

Eh, they're actually far more popular and if there's anything I can reasonably compare them to in terms of popularity it's The Strokes.

This.
Lol, did he strike a nerve?

Ironically i'm cringing at your autistic post. Did i insult your waifu?

>referring to yourself in the third person
Try harder with your posts next time

>oasis
It's japanese pulp actually.

You're embarassing yourself now.

Most oldfags have grown out of anime by now.

>everyone is discussing if anime is for manchildren or not on fucking Sup Forums
>no one is actually talking about music on Sup Forums

God fucking damnit.

Watched this anime 10+ years ago. Still listen to The Pillows. Great band.

youtube.com/watch?v=pc9F0si-U7w&ab_channel=HexagonSun

I love FLCL.

The bridge scene in ep 1 is just a brilliant marriage of music and visuals and dialogue. Nothing surpasses it.

>in their 20s
>most of us
lol

Honestly the only thing I feel rivals it is the time Last Dinosaur comes on in the final crescendo. If there's a song that really encompasses the sensations of FLCL, it's that one.

this

That entire sequence makes my heart soar/sore

It's easily their best song in their discography, unfortunately it's in my least favorite album of their stretch from Please Mr. Lostman to Happy Bivouac. I don't know, Happy Bivouac just feels too bloated, even if Please Mr. Lostman just feels uninspired. They're still REALLY good albums.

>that pitch shift at :45