Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

Help me write my suicide note, one word at a time please.

Sorry

Grapefruit

For

cuckolding

Children

Sorry for the mess

Nigger

>one word at a time please
Learn to read, faggot.

SOME

jews

He's probably a nigger who never attended school.

with

lol sorry... Take this upvote just so everyone knows!!!!

Tells other ppl to use one word, uses 10 words himself, Fucking hypocrite

Quantum

I was waiting for this comment. Fuck you too, faggot, my comment wasn't in reply to the OP so it technically doesn't count.

sombrero

and

greasy

anal

The fact we know that OP is a faggot and won't actually an hero is disappointing.

beads.

the holocaust

You sound like the king of all snowflakes. Grow a pair.

the thought of your faggots argument being included in OP's note makes me kek

Finally.

It's time for me to eat a dick before I go.

>implying some of those weren't OP
>but user will never know for sure
>and he'll never know if I'm OP too

But user, you already ate one today.

however,

Sums pretty much why people want to kill themselves.

"Miss X, I know this must be terrible for you. But we have found this note your son left behind. It appears to be the script for The Room, a movie by Tommy Wiseau."

So, until now the letter is more or less like this
"Sorry, Grapefruit; for cuckolding children, sorry for the mess, nigger, and learn how to read, faggot.
Some jews are probably niggers who never attended school, lol sorry, telling other people to use one word, using 10 words, fucking hypocrite.
Quantum sombrero and greasy anal beads.
The fact i'm a faggot and won't a hero is disappointig.
The thoughts of people that their faggots argument will be included in my note makes them kek.
The holocaust.
Finally it's time for me to eat a dick before I go, but user, you already ate one today.

I took some liberty in putting together the various sentences

Yeah, OP, trust me, it's the most romantic and beautiful suicide letter i've ever seen in my life

"On a latter inspection we found that this is actually some kids arguing on a site called Sup Forums."

And then the officer and the mother kill themselves.

OP here.

That was legitimately funny.

Thanks for the laugh, user.

Porcoddio

Hey, for a schizophrenic I'm a pretty funny guy. What's troubling you?

despair

is

i i i love little girls they make me feel so good

They where workcamps, poland started the war

we caused 3 suicides???, a fuck we are going to jail

Probably a lot more than that, considering how most American people seem to be self centered assholes that think their hives are worth shit and are therefore unable to even handle their own emotions.

>

Oh, look, it's literally a russia bot that spreads propaganda to keep autistic people arguing.

idk about the other guy but i am not a bot, at least i think i am not a bot.
maybe i am and i dont know it.

Do the russians have the technology to make a bot that is not aware that he is a bot?

In that case, you are already living in a totalitarian country if you have a government in the first place. People like you seem to fear this invisible power that tries to reach you, when you making those posts is merely the solid proof they got you a long time ago. You are doing exactly what they want. Not trying to overrule them, but spreading anxiety and fear by releasing information.

You create hopelessness and fear, which result in denial and hypocrisy. It doesn't matter what the data shows, all that matters is how the data affects the psyche of those who read it.

Dumb stuff.

I thought I broke my little brother's computer.

Turns out I was pushing the reset button instead of the power button. I'm a fucking idiot. So I created this thread to relieve some stress. Thanks anons.

OP here, can confirm this is true.

Except that girls don't come near me.

Im am not a Russian bot you fags.
If i was a bot who is not aware that he is a bot i would stil be a bot that is not aware that he is a bot who is not FUCKING RUSSIAN MKAY

Russian bot confirmed.

Of course.

>Russian bot confirmed.

Benis :D

aborted

You have to be a massive jew lover to keep pictures like that stored on your harddrive.
I bet you fap to them.

Faggots

May

I

call

you

Not
Your
Personal
Army

Porkenkilo?

>little girls

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

No, I just have a friend who hates Amy Schumer more than I do, so I like pulling it out to annoy him.

Also, it's stored on my SSD, not my HDD. Suck it, faggot.

A bit late, don't you think?

They're cute. That's pretty much all.