PED's

Athletes that haven't been caught yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pf-Vw-HhzPY
espn.com/nba/story/_/id/14750602/how-golden-state-warriors-stephen-curry-got-best-worst-ankles-sports
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Galen Rupp

Mo Farah

Usain Bolt

Team Sky - likely mechanical doping

Lebron james

god what awful form, how twisted his plant leg is.

he's going to lose his acl again

could've been a quick screen

lol
literally a lanklet

>pliable

He did get caught. No one cared

almost any athlete in any competitive sports league nowadays is taking PEDs

goes to sleep at 9pm...what aload of shit

Mike Trout is juiced to the gills

>Source: I went to HS with him and he was juicing even back then

I'm pretty sure Brady's not taking PEDs. He doesn't gain anything from taking them. He doesn't need the extra muscle mass and he's still slow-footed. He's managed to avoid taking a beating so unlike Manning, whose head had to be surgically re-attached to his neck and lost the strength in his hands, Brady's body is in excellent shape for a person his age and in his profession.

pretty much every athlete is on something

>be stephen curry
>literally have glass ankles for the majority of your career
>wins championship and multiple MVPs
>doesn't get injured anymore

really makes me think

People you used to think were big before you started lifting.

So is Bryce Harper. Harper LITERALLY roid rages on his teammates and attacks them and still nobody gives a shit.

Ryan Braun was right. Everyone who's any good takes steroids so this whole charade is a joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=pf-Vw-HhzPY

So blatant

fuck it

I'ma just drop the $200 bucks
and buy his nutrition manual

do you guys thinks Serena takes PEDS?

could just be baboon strength but idk man

>blocks your path

Like 90% of the NFL desu.

And how do you think did they use steroids to improve his ankle stability?

You first

It doesn't. Its just harder to get injured when yourr blood is 30% HGH

US Olympic athletes receive the absolute pinnacle of roids that are so advanced they're not forbidden yet. They can't get "caught". Same for Chinese, British

This nigga skipping legday

Read this, seriously. I found it very insightful.

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/14750602/how-golden-state-warriors-stephen-curry-got-best-worst-ankles-sports

>t. retard
JJ watt goes to sleep at 9 too, it's so that they can get up at 4 and start exercising at 5

QBs like brady spend about 14-16 hours a day at the training facility. They have meetings and watch film all day in addition to workouts and practice.

I don't think he does. He is such a health nut I would think he would hate something like that in his body and frankly you don't need PEDs to be a QB unless you are someone like Cam Newton or makes it off being an athlete or coming back from an injury ala Peyton.