AUS fag here what does Sup Forums want to know

AUS fag here what does Sup Forums want to know

Where do you live ya grog cunt

fucking bendigo mate

Victorian cunt, how often does your yob ass get to the BWS

What do you love the most about America and why do you agree America is the best?

Not OP but you fuckin yankee dogs need a kick up the arse

Serious question: Whats the food like ? Any traditional dishes that are low and locally known only ?

honestly mate i went to America for a holiday with high hopes and i was pretty dissapointed your food was fucking shit

Are the spiders really huge and terrifying or is that just a meme? I need to know because it will ultimately determine whether or not I ever set foot on that continent.

most traditonal foods a fucking bunings snag, and fairy bread

Many.

Have you heard of a HSP?

Hot chips, cheese, your choice of lamb or chicken or both, and your choice of sauces (usually garlic and chilli)

nahh mate cunts are pretty chill, shes just a baby

Won't lie, that shit sounds delicious

How awesome is the mysterious universe podcast?

never heard of it mate wanna explain

Are drops bears a real thing or is that just a myth?

It is incredibly delicious and incredibly horrible for your arteries and overall health.

HSP stands for Halal Snack Pack, but very few people actually call it that.

South of the border.

We need to build our own version of Trump's wall to keep you trap loving cucks the hell out.

Thank god. I need some quality shitposting. The kind of thing only the ausfags can do properly. I had a rough week and I am in bed drunk and it's 3am.

Shitpost ya fuckin cunt!

fucking oath they do there real scary cunts. there real territorial fucking drop onto you from above always gotta be looking up while walking in the bush. any aus fags got some storys of drop bear encounters

yeah rightio fuck off mate where you from

Are you black?

What does an australian nigger look like?

no mate white as they come basically arian

like this

What do you think of the show Housos? Total ripoff of Trailer Park Boys or only a partial ripoff?

Why you Aussies have a Child Prostitute Queen?

and why it's okay for Children in Australia to do sexual acts (help) to adults?

never found better excuse than helping?

why Aussie Child Prostitute Queen gave Casey Stoner a childish candy sucking -while maintaining constant eye contact- blowjob?

Do you think it's okay for your Queen to spread Herpes Simplex Virus among almost all MotoGP riders?

lol

Why do aussies call everyone mates?

Wtf did I just read?

nah housos is a pretty acurate representation not gonna lie

the fuck u on about mate

You cunts get rid of the abbos yet?

dunno what the fuck your on about mate

why do americans call everyone yall

one day soon us normal white folk have a master plan but cant talk about it here incase there is nigger lurking

How do Koala's catch gonorrhea, and other STD's

burgerfag here. It has to do with the dominance of hip hop culture that began in the 90's.

At least that's my best guess. Outside of the South nobody in their right mind should use the term 'yall'.

nah when the brits first came her we tried to breed them out but apparently thats now considered unethical

What is the proper kangaroo milking technique?

Me to, what part of Bendigo cunt

No that is just sluts from the southern states as they cannot remember the names of all the relatives that have fucked them.. so just use the term yall

What's your thoughts on emu's

from mating with drop bears who caught it from the dumb cunt walking around the bush

What do you like better Canada or UK?

Same way your mum does. They fuck diseased koalas.

epsom mate what about you

Can you play the didji

Trick question. You don't go near Kangaroos, they will fuck you up and everyone you care about

Can you put ur dick in your own ass?

emus are pretty fucking cool cunts my uncle got chased buy one when he was a kid

wtf is a mootdanga?

yeah, not great at it though. I was told I was great for a beginner though

canada they legalized pot

Me to, what part of Bendigo cunt

East bendigo cunt

anyone have any idea when we will legalise pot aus/b/ros?
Cant be long now... can it.....

Britbong here why are your aussie politicians the biggest bunch of cunts who eve lived ?

actually every australian is born with there own digeriodoo americans have afterbirth australians have didgeriedoos

says the guy with Theresa May as PM

i hope not the goverment better pick up their game tho its fucking ridiculous

That actually sounds pretty good. May have to try it one day.

why is Rolf Harris in England, they won't let him tie kangeroo's down in Australia?

fair point but at least she is an adult your fucker acts like he is in class

I hate pot, but I hate ice junkies even more. Apparently ice junkies are starting to die off of heart attacks though, so that should be over soon.

fuck yeah nice one

Example of how they are cunts?
Because I would say UK and Aus politicians are about on par for their cuckness.

Fuck cunt you're name wouldn't be josh would it?

its literally cultural appropriated food from the sand niggers. A HSP is GOAT tier though.

Sadly accurate

Majestic Kiwi here.
why are your women such sl00ts?

yeah but there spawn will just continue their legacy and steal all our fucking money through centerlink the goverment would make so much profit if they legalized pot

Not for much longer and don't you go spitting in that kangaroo meat you will be selling us

because goon

we've had the PM change 5 times in the last 7 years, and theres looking to be a schism which would hand control over again. Polys are fucked

nah mate thats not me

Educated, metropolitian, expresso loving, Melbournian here. I can't stand you rural degenerates. You all give Victoria, and Australia for that matter, such bad names.

why are yours ugly?

fucking of your city is disgusting it used to be the most livable city in the world now its dirty and full of homless people

m8 I'm a bachelor degree having melburnian. Without the rurals we'd've been fucked years ago

yeah i know your politics looks 3rd world a lot of the time and i dont see anyone who looks able to fix it

Man, you aren't even allowed to have a fucking pocket knife on you with a locking blade.... Much less a real weapon. When they come across the channel, your docile little sheep population that the government there has created will get eaten whole.

Of couse, they are already there, getting special treatment in there Sharia Courts, throwing acid on people. Get a clue, user. Britian's already fucked. The best hope is that Scotland ceeds and builds a big wall.

Fucking busted Josh! Comming ova to ur place rite now ya cunt

Have you ever met an american tourist who HASN'T asked you the stupid meme questions like "lol how do u guys live everything here wants to kill you" or shit about dropbears while quoting crocodile dundee or asking you about steve irwin?

I'm completing my Phd. but if we can get past dick measuring, the rurals are a disgrace, and you sound like one.

We appropriate and enchance with whiteness. Instead of jizzing on a goat we put garlic sauce on lamb. It tastes much better.

well josh is gonna get a surprise because that not me. but fuck it get josh involved the more people the better

hahaha, I love that anyone can claim anything on here.

I'm actually Kevin Rudd

Any of you cunts have a pet wombat? Vicious little fuckers

I carry a 12 gauge shotgun everyday rural Britain is hardly effected by immigration Londinium has always been a shithole now its just a different coloured one

what's brisbane like? I wanted to move there for the longest time from florida to be with a girl I had an "online relationship" with on a text game (a MUD).

She sent me a package once with various australian things like timtams and your coins and shit, plus a jar of vegemite...which she told me is traditionally eaten with a spoon. Nothing I've eaten since then has been as gross as that was. It tasted like I just ate a spoonful of swampy ass.

fuck Josh. I'm gonna rape that kike.

havent met a tourist but i did go to america once an i got all the steriotypical questions do you ride kangaroos to school talking about spiders and shit. oh and the fucking impersonations

You can't be Kevin Rudd because I am Kevin Rudd, if you need proof ask Gillard, she's right here taking my dick up her ass

Fuck cunt that's sad r.i.p

you eat it with butter. One spoon of vegemite two spoons of butter and swish it in your mouth

JOSH CUMMINGS ARE YOU HERE

even I as an american want to punch everyone who asks "do you sell a shrimp on the barby mate" or whatever when they go to an outback steakhouse.

So no one has a pet wombat? Fuckin casuals

dont forget to film it we wanna see