So /b

So /b

For some funny reason I am now in a position where I can get a bj from my sister. Probably more but who knows.

Ball is on my side now and I just need to say yes...

I know /b would do it but I want your funniest reason to go ahead.

Pic very much related

Dump more of your sisters fuckable body how old is she?

More pics?

Story?

More pics user

We're both consenting adults. She's 5 years younger than me

If you aren't going to tell the story, why do you even post?

JUST DO IT

2nd

We are on a holiday trip in a van, just the two of us. Things get somehow spicy at nights and I know she's a devil in bed so we've been talking about the things I've been hearing (she dated a guy I know).

It got to a point where I dated her to do some things and she's been doing them... So far we are not crossing the line yet but we are walking over it.

gr8 b8 m8, I give it s8ge/8

fuckin degenerate. Have fun in hell with the rest of you sicc fucks. You like little kids too?

Phone is slow sorry.

This morning for example, I spanked her bare ass a few times to wake her up, while she was making kitty sounds.

Nope.

got more pics of her? and start dare her to handjob you then bj

This morning I told her that if she was going to sleep almost naked it would be easier to skip the almost and she told me that she wouldn't wear anything tonight, asked me to do the same.

So we are going to sleep naked. I'm sure something good will happen.

i hope so dude, got more pics of her?

Trying to convince her to let me take a few... She's a bit scared of /b

okay... well thats good. shit man. get a girl, your sister can't be your cum dumpster. that'll lead to therapy, and depression. Find a qt and proceed to dump seeds. there are plenty of 6/10 college asian qt's looking for a strong whyte boi too make a into a women. YOU CAN DO IT. Save your and your sisters soul. wish you the best. FIGHT THOSE URGES

ohh so she knows you are posting this?

Just post pics of her tits bro, I wanna cum to her.

Yes

How would you rate yourself in terms of looks and physique, OP?

She says I'm a solid 8. She's a 9 and I take 1 point because small boobies. She models for some small clothing brands once in a while.

Hmm, tell us more about you and her without revealing too much, please.

Also

post m0ar

so she knows you want her to suck you

I hade a chance to fuck my sister. Still regretting not doing it

why should i care not like your going to post any kind of timestamped proof

Bullshit. Sage.

God is weeping for you all. sage.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

What's wrong with a good sister fuck?
Nothing like cuming in your sisters pussy

sickening. You seriously need help, im praying for your soul and health.

fucking fagget

>take 1 point because small boobies
small perky tits are the best you fucking peasant
post more pics if you haven't abandoned the thread

I don't get why people say the Jews killed Jesus when it was definitely the Romans.

Hear hear!

Because as the story goes, the local roman ruler gave a mob of jobs the chance to save either a murderer (if I'm right) or Jesus, the jews chose the murderer, thereby choosing to let Jesus be killed on the cross..

mob of jews*

Post pictures or fake story

Why not both?

Oh shit you're right dude

correct.
Whats with all the shariablue shills this early?

I thought Jesus and the murderer were both crucified, and the people who got Jesus killed were a group of greedy conspirators with Judas.

majority jewish public get upset and riot because a travelling preacher arrives. local magistrates (the romans) arrest the preacher with the help of his friend. Romans always allow the mob to stop one execution (common method to appease a conquered people), three going on that day, Jews choose a murderer as a big fuck you to christ and his followers.

Can't really blame the romans. The only roman who was cursed was the dude who stabbed christ (thats what actually killed him)

Didn't the roman stab him to make sure he was dead?
Also wouldn't doing that would have put him out of his misery?
I'm not sure him getting cursed was justified, although there's a lot of fucked up priorities in the holy books.

good for you OP. You're in a position the vast majority of civilised people never get a chance to experience. Consensual sex with a relative. If that's not reason enough I don't know what is.

You join the ranks of emperors and kings. (not hillbillies, it's not really consensual if you live in isolation and there is no-one else)

There were two thieves crucified next to him. The Pharisees urged for him to be killed.

Crucifixion was a Roman punishment given, mostly, to revolutionaries, which Jesus was considered since many called him the King of the Jews.

>many called him the King of the Jews
I'm sure you already know so this is mostly for the others, but this is also why you always see INRI engraved in the cross, it stands for "Iesus Nazarenus, Rex Iudaeorum" which is latin for "Jesus the Nazarene, King of the Jews" and was meant to mock him.

I know what crucifixion was, I'm really into ancient Greco-Roman, I'm just not quite filled out on the bible.

Sister or not, if you say no to that you're a fucking faggot.

or you're maybe just not thinking with your dick like any other degenerate does

Stfu faggot.

you're a pathetic failed human being, you could've become anything but you chose to become a waste of everyone's time

S8ge doesn't make any sense...can't wait till summer is over.

Yeah I would do it.

Game of thrones is making incest the new thing. Just don't shoot a kid up her cause we don't want little cunts running around.

summer never ends on Sup Forums

fucking this

Moar pls. Don't listen to these fedoras mylittle pony fappers

True that!
Starting sexual intercourse with relative is never something you regret!

We're going to need some exposition on that

Agreed

Nice Trips.

Tell her you haven't had sex in a while and your balls are aching from the build-up of sperm. Then tell her you can't fuck her pussy cos of the risk of getting her prengnant and the humiliation that would ensure if that happen. Then say you will have to fuck her in the ass and blow your load in her ass. When she agrees, ride her like a madmen, get balls deep inside her and hurt like the village whore. Blow all your juice right in her ass hole.

why is the idea of 'cest so extremely fucking hot to me?

It really is a crazy good deal!

Ok ok ok the most important question no ones asking is she your biological sister if so dude think of the long term y’all might not keep dating and it’ll make the family weird. If she’s you step sister the results would be the same but fuck it she’s not related by blood so. Half sister depends how horny you are

If you believe there is a place called hell you are the dumbest fuck in this thread.

taboo

Scat is taboo as well

>I want your funniest reason to go ahead.
>Pic very much related
Consensual incest is the most natural thing, isn't it? So if you love each other love should be reason enough. But make sure you don't knock her up! Even though this is a tempting idea it wouldn't be good at all.

More pics please!

bragging rights to your psychiatrist