Protip: quit listening to angry kids' music, take a shower...

protip: quit listening to angry kids' music, take a shower, cut your hair and get a shave and you may just stand a chance of a girl actually talking to you once in a while

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vy4CQOyQ-0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Being this retarded

don't feed the troll.

Protip: If you openly complain of other people's music your hand won't even wanna touch you.

>Inb4 ur just a metalhead virgin

you're still poor because you listen to rap

Just another form of racism anderen intolerance ....

Me and my wife love metal. We're going to a slayer/ LoG show next week

how old are you both?

I'm 26 she's 23

Yeah, be normal like everyone else, cut your hair, listen to the radio, get a job, get a mortgage, buy a house, have 2.4 kids and a black Labrador, believe the adverts, get an estate car/ mpv and a salon car or 4x4. Watch CNN. JUST BE FUCKING NORMAL ALRIGHT!!.

- married in early twenties
- listens to metal and found a girl who married him.

Youre the very definition of an outlier, far removed the realm of average.
Youre an exception that proves the rule that men who listen to metal never get laid.

Or you could just get a girl and leave it at that.
If youre all about going the road less travelled, does that mean youre a transgirl who listens to tibetan throat singing and only wears clothes made in north korea?

Hardly an argument for being a virgin.
Yet, if this is the kind of music you enjoy the most, you are somewhat underdeveloped.

*currently listening to slayer*

Fuck that shit OP!
I'm proud of who/what I am, and I'm not gonna change for ANYBODY, even if it means I don't get laid for the rest of my life!

If a woman can't accept me the way I am, I probably don't want to get together with her anyway, no matter how smokin' hot she is.

I WILL NEVER COMPRIMISE!

People who dont compromise will never get a woman, no matter what kind of music they listen to.

FUCK YOU METAL IS FOR EVERYONE:
youtube.com/watch?v=Vy4CQOyQ-0k

the 595 of truth...

Faggot, at least take showers

What the fuck is wrong with throat singing?

Also, don't tell me you listen to mainstream radio garbage.

The whole genre is garbage get over it

I was the vocalist for a hardcore band.
It got me laid a lot.
Your argument is completely invalid.

If you're into metal and you're attractive, you'll get laid... if you're into metal and you look like a typical long-haired greasy unkempt metalhead... chance would be a fine thing.

Metal girls like are like female dwarves in the Tolkien universe. They might be ugly, have facial hair, and be indistinguishable from males, but for their race's males their are perfect just the way they are

I'm saying mainstream radio garbage as in shit like Ed Sheeran and The Weeknd because you just want to be normal, then you'd be in no position to call others out on their music selection.

I think you just lack an artistic ear.

I like most genres except for mainstream and rap.
But if someones playing it i wont take issue with it.

The cringiest person i ever met, lost a game of 8ball billiards without pocketting a single ball vs someone who never ever plays.
He blamed it on the pop music.
What a faggot. We already knew he was a faggot, but that was a new height in faggotry.

Aww man so many baits these days we must be in fishing season

>mainstream
That's one nasty genre right there

Mainstream is not a singular genre, but an amalgamation of the most soulless, meaningless, and overproduced songs from different genres, primarily pop and rap.

hipster faggot detected....lol

>Mainstream is not a singular genre
Yeah sure, user. Waiting for summer to end

What? How was what I said Summer at all?
user, are... are you on drugs?

Nobody cares about the thousands of genres and sub-genres that audiophiles continue to invent.
When i said mainstream, i meant all the top40 stuff you hear on popular radio.
You can interpret that into however many meaningless genre terms you care to make up.
You might want to turn down whatever it is youre listening to, because its clearly impacting brain function.

Go back to tumblr, newfag, and take your normie maymays with you

What fucking normie maymays?
I posted a stock photo and tried to emulate the dialogue style of old drug PSA's.

You sound outstandingly like someone from Reddit that's trying to fit in, with your baseless attacks.

>When i said mainstream, i meant all the top40 stuff you hear on popular radio.
What is wrong with the best of the best, the most inventive and original music, loved by billions? What's wrong with true artists behind it, with huge influence not only on music, but every aspect of culture and our everyday life?

>You sound outstandingly like someone from Reddit
Projecting this hard

Faggot.

Body odour and facial hair?

Still more pussy than op will ever see.

Good tactic. No counterargument? Just go with insults. You are learning fast, young one

No counterargument? There was no argument to begin wit, it was literally just you baselessly calling someone else tumblr to fit in.

>baselessly
Kek.

hahaha its so true though. chicks dont go for heavy metal guys anymore unless they're either emaciated coke+meth cougars, or hamplanets with aspergers and daddy issues.

modern day metal chicks are bargain bin refuse. but hey, if that's your thing then go for it. at least you arent gay

faggot

why?
Watches at 0 $?

Nothing wrong with it, i just dont like it.
YOU can like it, im not stopping you. Go right ahead.

Heh, guess I'd better get my kids dna tested then

calling contrarian on this. im pretty sure everyone knows by now that top40 just means the top40 songs designed by accountants and marketing strategists, produced by a pro-tools algorithm+interns and fronted by some random 20 year old fashion model to sell things to the unwashed masses.

its not the best music, its just the most market-effective music.

Witty

>YOU can like it, im not stopping you. Go right ahead.
You're a generous god, user.

faggot

Don't be silly, user. What next? You're going to claim that pop culture is not culture at all? That indie/underground culture matters?

Very good indeed. That's basically the only skill you need in life, faggot

I guess I'm a virgin then, and I need to break my shower so my girlfriend of 7 years can't take a shower. Oh, and stick pubes to her face too.

faggot

Pretend to be a nigger instead

OP listens to Drake and Beyoncé

did those things, didnt work

>hardcore
Youre a fag who fucks men, its blatantly obvious because your post makes no mention of women, and the hardcore is gay to begin with...

or just realise you're homosexual

good. you finally learned.

At least he got laid.

With men. That isnt winning.

Faggot

Lol can't get laid and thinks he knows about winning

faggot

Finally someone speaking the truth. Everyone knows 90s dance music is where it's at. I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world....

>defending faggotry

what?

lol
>is a faggot

I haven't been a virgin for 7 years. Death metal rules and you my friend are a cunt. Ps: Ima get married to my gorgeous fiance soon so fuck off!

do you have "you white boys cant even compete" ready to paste onto your next cancer thread?

>is a faggot
is a faggot

Different strokes for different folks.

I bet you are one of the faggots who faps to traps and then say "hey, it's not gay cause she looks like a girl but she just have a cock".

/thread

ʇoƃƃɐɟ

what?

>ANTHRAX is kind of cool
>OP is spiderman

Almost /thread

Just what a faggot would say

>people actually took OP's bait

Sad.

f-f-f

lol weak

Facts, OP. Thems some straight up facts

You are white trash, aren't you?

you can get laid no matter what music you listen to. all you need is confidence and charisma. also theres tons of chicks that like metal. and not all metal has "angry" lyrics either, there's all different lyrical themes depending on the band/album. black sabbath has tons of songs that are about peace.

OP is a virgin

I love girls with body oder, it's more natural. Also hail Slaytan,

I listen to all kinds of music but I gotta say metal shows are the most fun hands down and the crowds at metal shows are always pretty chill.