Ask a Schizophrenic anything! I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient

Ask a Schizophrenic anything! I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient.
Free (you)s for all posters!

Bimp

I saw an identical thread to this one that died a bit back.
>Most important question
Do you take it in the ass?

>Do you take it in the ass?
Hell naw, I ain't gay.

Alright, next.
What do you want to accomplish in this thread? Why do an AMA?

>What do you want to accomplish in this thread? Why do an AMA?
To kill time, that's really it. There's no real "point" as it were.

How severe is it? And are you officially diagnosed?

I getcha. I remember I used to get bored and go to various sites to talk to random people. I've got a follow-up question that's pretty related, even if it might not seem so.
Do you live alone, or with family, or roommates or something? How do you think the (lack of?) people around you affects your thoughts?

What strange thing has caused you the most concern? Either by sheer strangeness or through difficulty in discerning reality from schizophrenic misconceptions?

Aw man. I forgot to include a pic. I was doing this whole thing, too.

>How severe is it?
Right now at this very moment, it's like a 4/10. It's very episodic, so there are times when it's like 8/10. But for the most part, it's fairly mild.
>And are you officially diagnosed?
Not medically as, I saw a psychologist, not a psychiatrist.
>I remember I used to get bored and go to various sites to talk to random people.
That's essentially what it is.
>Do you live alone, or with family, or roommates or something?
My brother lives with me, but I practically live alone. He isn't here like half the time and doesn't pay any bills.
>How do you think the (lack of?) people around you affects your thoughts?
It's easier for me to think when people aren't around, if that's what you mean.
>What strange thing has caused you the most concern?
Nothing really, I've never been one to get concerned about stuff relating to myself.
I've been startled by some hallucinations but that's really it.

How many of your voices are trying to turn you gay?

I was asking because I had problems until a high school friend of mine became my roommate. It seems to help a ton to not be totally alone in the house. I'm pretty introverted, but you gotta have someone, you know?
What are your episodes like? Or are they dissimilar?

>How many of your voices are trying to turn you gay?
Zero, only the gaibois of Sup Forums are trying to do that.
>I was asking because I had problems until a high school friend of mine became my roommate.
Makes sense, some people can't really stand being alone for that long.
>What are your episodes like? Or are they dissimilar?
There is no real reoccurring "theme" to them, other than existentialism. Which is just my natural state of mind.
There's usually a lot of paranoia, anxiety and auditory hallucinations with the occasional visuals.

Hi fellow schizo!
What's your psychosis like? What are your main delusions and hallucinations?

>pic related, my first psychosis

You ever tried staring at a mirror in a dark room?

>Hi fellow schizo!
Hello, Schizbro
>What's your psychosis like?
Lots of paranoia, I can't really explain what exactly happens when I'm psychotic. It's extremely hard to remember what happened afterward.
>What are your main delusions
The primary one is that I'm from another universe, this is the 4th one I've been to.
>and hallucinations?
Tall "shadow" black figure that wears a long black trenchcoat, has no eyes and stands in doorways, or above me and just watches.
Disembodied heads/faces that float in windows
Voices, bird sounds, animal sounds, etc.
>You ever tried staring at a mirror in a dark room?
Not in a long time.

Holy shit, user. That's heavy. I used to visually hallucinate pretty regularly. I now mostly have small auditory hallucinations. I can't imagine dealing with that major of a shift in my state of mind.
Tall, shadowy figures is one I can relate to. Apparently that's super common.

>Apparently that's super common.
Supposedly it's really common among Americans. I'm not sure if that's true or not, but that's what I've heard.

Why arent you sleeping?

Wake up you are in coma

>Why arent you sleeping?
I just woke up a few hours ago.
>Wake up you are in coma
nou.

So whats yours plans for today?

>So whats yours plans for today?
Absolutely nothing.

Do you have frens?

>Do you have frens?
I do, but I very rarely see them.

Do you think you can be "fixed"?

>Do you think you can be "fixed"?
I'm not sure what you're referring to.

If you can stop being a faggot?

>If you can stop being a faggot?
Can you define "being a faggot"?

Bimp

Not OP, but the one time I had a voice in my head, it turned me gay.

hello schizo batlover, did you go to an bioenergotherapeutist yet?

Give me 1 good reason why you can't behave like a normal person would

How many pictures of Shinobu do you have?

Fello schizophrenic here, I used to be a complete shut-in until about a year ago, then my finances collapsed and I somehow limped my way through a CMA certificate at a local college

I'm actually diagnosed by a psychiatrist, unlike OP. I don't think I'll be able to answer every question well, but feel free to ask me and I'll tell you whatever I can.

if i put on a wig will you let me lick your penis sir?

needs more swirls, FUCKING SWIRLS!!!

how much drugs did it take?

voices are low level spiritual beings, tell them all to fuck off and meditate to theta and delta waves, you can find ton of meditation sounds on youtube

Have you ever hallucinated up some booty and just tapped dat shit?

what do you fap to?

I don't hear voices, I hear pots being beaten against the concrete in the basement of my house, in the boiler room where the door to the crawlspace is. I know they aren't real because my dog never reacts to them.

This one time though she was barking at the neighbors dog, which is in the direction of the stairs to the basement, and I was hallucinating at the same time, so it looked like she WAS barking at something downstairs, so I fled my house and took her with me and i drove to church and cried in the parking lot while talking to my brother on the phone for 3 hours until him and my dad came and looked around and confirmed nothing was there and no one could have gotten in my house, which is pretty much barricaded from all doors and windows

How my times have you created this thread?
Also out of curiosity how old are you?

how do you get along with the fact that we are probably never finding any other lifeforms in the universe in your and my lifespan, that we are essentially useless to everything that happens because one person more or less on earth doesnt matter anyway?

Would you rather have a thicc girl or a loli?

hey what's up OP I was here for a previous AMA of yours
I was the person who said they were scared of going to a mental hospital
anyways tho, I forgot if you said this or not
I know you've never been to a mental hospital but do you/have you gone to therapy? what's it like?

Go to hell halacore

Do you ever feel like your condition is a lie or that you're a fake?
Do you actually feel ill, for lack of a better word, or do you experience the condition as normal, even 'optimal'?
Do you have any alternative ideas as to what your condition is, opposed to the professional point of view?