Why do so many white guys have yellow fever...

Why do so many white guys have yellow fever? Do they simply buy into the submissive Asian waifu meme or is there actually something about Asian women that really is better?

only beta weebs have yellow fever

Like that other guy said it's mostly weebs. Also asians like white men quite often (at least those who are immigrants). So they're easier to get.

I hate them, they smell have horrible accents and are disgusting to look at. I'll keep it with whites.

Some people just prefer different races sexually. Of course its not true that all Asian women are submissive waifu's for you to fetishize but they do come from a more timid culture and I'm sure some people prefer that. But it's become almost cringy to admit you have yellow fever because its such a trope of being a neckbeard who thinks japan = anime IRL.

you're saying you wouldn't want someone who can cook fried rice and won ton soup for dinner?

submissive asian isn't a meme its based on cultural realities

it doesn't mean all asians are submissive but culture means that often they are more so than the bitchy privileged spoilt entitled white feminists of the western world

the asian race is the most effeminate race male or female too

i had yellow fever for a while but cured it through saturation

White girls get fat. Their pussies aren't as tight and they aren't as smart (if you actually have to talk to them)

>Their pussies aren't as tight
is this really true?

underrated point

if you have to ask, you probably won't ever have to worry about it.

I have yellow fever.

Married asian, she's a doctor now. She can't drive for shit. I get hungry 30 minutes after any meal she makes.

Sometimes stereotypes are true

>implying asian don't get fatty
look up at aunties maa. haiya
you habe yellow fever for sure lah

Sure and only white cuck boys like you have black fever?

I have had a caring adult relationship with one before.
Her skin was smooth, her body was tight, her pussy looked perfect and she had a great bubble butt. They are amazing, but their attitudes leave much to be desired.

They are generally very bitchy, demanding, high maintenance.
So to any user wanting to marry them I suggest living with them for 2 years first

By and large Asians don't get fat like whites and blacks get fat though.

Asian fat is always just thicc and bigger titties

Usually it's shit tier Asians that get fat too
It's rare for Korean, japs, or Chinese to be fat
It's usually viet's or mayla

Malaysians are barely asian anyhow. They might as well be sand niggers.

Also, mongolian girls are highly underrated

This is very true.

Having dated mostly Asian chicks, that submissive stereotype isn't true at all. You shoulda seen their faces on two of them they found out about each other, they were not shy at all about how pissed at me they were.

The thing about them liking cartoon cats/foxes/pandas is totally true, as is the thing about them being thin and giving good head.

It's not like I prefer Asian women, they're just generally easier to be around. It's not like I hate white women based on their ethnicity. - I just can't stand their behavior. It's not really a form of yellow fever.. it's more like a hatred for white women that I've developed throughout the years.

Any white woman I've dated so far has set fire to the relationship by being either untrustworthy or unrealiable. (both most of the time)
They think they are entitled to shit, yet they dodge any responsibility and start crying when they don't get their way. They also start crying when you call them out on their underhanded selfish methods and when you catch them lying. I was just so sick and tired of the bullshit they pull.

Happier with my JP wife than any white girl I've been with so far.

Half Asian half Caucasian girls are GOAT. Forget full Asian girls.

This actually seems reasonable.

Maybe white women are just spoiled as shit and think they're all little princesses.

This

Holy shit this. I've been dating one since december. The sex and head is by far the fucking best I've ever had, she WANTS to deepthroat me and wants to fuck twice a day.

Idk but when i was young my asain friend said asian pussy is so tight when they give birth it stretches their face and that's why they have squinty eyes

Dunno what asian's you're smelling, if you go for the hot ones they are pretty fucken nice.

Whites go for asians because:
>white women are up themselves
>self entitled
>6/10's think they can get with the 9/10's and up.. Which they do.
>inflated ego
>whores

Whereas asians:
>more feminine
>know their place with a man
>know how to treat their man, while the guy knows how to treat his woman
These qualities are lost in white women, because western society has turned them into self entitled whores with modern tech and attention at their fingertips.