What size penis do most women prefer?

What size penis do most women prefer?

Bigger than yours.

any size but yours
/thread

they don't seem to care so long as it's over 5 inches and pretty thick... when you think most chicks are happy with the fingers, seems to work for most dykes and bi cunts. kinda makes you wonder why dudes are obsessed with dick size really

no way so many chicks want 9 inches

Huff Post. 2009

>kinda makes you wonder why dudes are obsessed with dick size really

Entire life is a biggest dick contest

Only the smallest minds care about the biggest dicks.

Bitches laugh at men's obsession with cock size, but it does empower them in a way that's familiar so I would never take that away from them.

Yea thats full of shit
This is also full of shit.

Im 6inches, a freind of mine is 9.5inches.
All the women he fucks are total sluts, and cant fit in most of them. He says alot of these sluts talk big and are eager, until it comes down to business and they just wince and stare at the wall because its obviously painful.
However, height and weight had nothing to do with who could take his dick and who could not. He fucked some very short women who could take the whole thing no problem.

Myself on the other hand, ive always been proud of being average, and thus the least likely to encounter such problems.
However, my korean ex and i had sex problems that partially resulted in a breakup and i only learned from her afterwards that sex was very uncomfortable for her because i was too big.
She was always very very wet but i guess it made no difference.
Even an average guy like me can be a bad match.

I agree with what you say. I'm a bi male and I think that 5 inches is just fine, there's enough to work with and you can fit the whole thing in your mouth without trouble, anything larger than 6.5 inches starts to become uncomfortable.

>an average guy like me can be a bad match

true dat user... had the same thing

You care when you have a shitbody. Then the "A" grade dick comes in handy

I am 6 inches and i have never been told i am too small or too big. Its a nice tight fit with all but the biggest sluts.

I have so many toys if she wants more shes got it

>literally feminist propaganda with feminism symbol on it
faggots still take it in

women don't care about you as an individual and will use you just like all the other men she uses. some man for the money, another one for the dick, another one for emotional support.

you have a micro penis don't you?

Just one problem with your theory.
Women are lazy.
Why go behind the back of 3 seperate men when they could just find one man that is a happy compromise of all 3?

Its ok, being stupid isnt your fault.

>What size penis do most women prefer?

XL
though L will do in a pinch.

17inch to 26inchers most women like 10inch girth

this user displays great wisdom. I for one support his assertions

that's a nice family photo

as one of my exes said, "it's not the size that matters, it's the 'cise!"

(she liked circumcised)

Got an average length dick so I console myself with a 5.5 to 5.75 inch girth which got no complaints.

Average length/slightly above average girth is good

although every now and then I fantasize about being fucked by an enormous cock.
While, in theory, sounds hot as fuck
But applied practically hurts like fuck

so idk

Big dicks are easier to masturbate to

Averagish dicks are easier for actual sex

go figure

Everyone who actually believes this shit should get shot.

I give up, content with what I have.

6" with above average girth. I've never had trouble satisfying any woman I've slept with

>this isn't my shoe

/thread

Kek

Who cares what women want?!