Sup Forums give me advice please

Sup Forums give me advice please

Someone who I'm considering meeting up with for an event just suggested we share a twin hotel room. Does this mean he wants my bum? Or is it innocent? I'm legit autistic so I can't tell

post bum

Not gay at all to share a bad with another man on the first date

Why would it be gay to want to sleep in the same bed as another bro? Just sleep foot to head, what's the worst that happens you get a bj?

Yes

Have you ever heard of saving money?

OP here, wait does 'twin room' mean there's 2 single beds or 1 big double bed?

So saving money means sleeping in the same bed with a strange guy? What are you, fucking gay?

Here you go you autist

Thank you man, just clarified with the guy what he meant. I'm kinda disappointed he didn't mean 1 big bed haha

if its not just one bed then its not gay op

>I'm kinda disappointed he didn't mean 1 big bed haha
So you actually wanted him to fuck you?

1 big double bed faggot.
No there's nothing wrong with it.

It's gay that it crossed your mind that your friend had plans to fuck you. Says a lot about you.

It wouldn't be gay even if it were a one bedroom room.

I share a bed with my work colleagues all the time and we make fun of this one guy who gets all homophobic about, as if the mere act of being in the same bed with another man would be all it would take for him to go full gay. We call him closet boy.

>oh, we're in the same bed, might as well put his penis in my mouth

This. There is only one reason sharing a bed with another man would bother you. You believe it's too tempting.

>repressed homosexuality all over the place

Well no, but I wouldn't have minded some platonic cuddling

Right but come on, the fact that he suggested it and didn't even say it was for cost-cutting made me think he was making a move

You've got some soul searching to do, closet boy.

So what if he was making a move? You can't say know to a man once you're in a bed with him?

Just put duct tape on your ass

It means 2 small beds in 1 room. Probably gonna be a twin size bed.

Could just be an Extrovert who thinks it's fun to talk and be with people all day. Might be a broke bro.

Either way, if you don't want to risk a wrecked anoos get a single, it's your choice fuckboy

Sew dat ass shut

No, I can't. It's too tempting. As long as I don't get in bed with another man, I can avoid the temptation. It's sorta like how alcoholics can stay sober as long as they avoid bars. As long as I can stay away from being in bed with another man, I can stay straight.

/thread