Would you date girls who have fucked African Americans?

Would you date girls who have fucked African Americans?

no
single mothers are rather needy

are you mad? that just one step above bestiality

If she looks good and doesnt have std's

Why wouldn't I?
What's past is past.

So are furrys an traps....lile b has standards or options

burn the coal pay the toll

lol'd for realz

once you go black, we don;t want you back

You mean niggers

Hell yeah. A nigger can never give ot provide something that a white can give.

no, dont need the stds

I'm currently dealing with this right now...mein Kampf. Super hot chick, fucked a big dicked black dude twice. No kids no STDs (I've insisted she get tested twice). He's out of the picture (naturally), and it was last year...I just can't decide if I'm ok with it enough to actually date her. We hang out and have great sex, she wants to date and I just can't get over it. Advice? Besides "grow up pussy."

Don't do it timeinc.net/time/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/

>she fucks a black guy
>user fucks her repeatedly
>>I just can't decide if I'm ok with it enough to actually date her.
You're retarded

I'm currently dealing with this right now...mein Kampf. Super hot chick, fucked a big dicked black dude twice. No kids no STDs (I've insisted she get tested twice). He's out of the picture (naturally), and it was last year...I just can't decide if I'm ok with it enough to actually date her. We hang out and have great sex, she wants to date and I just can't get over it. Advice? Besides "grow up pussy."

Not having kids but interesting info

Big difference between fucking and dating ya dingus

Jamie Lannister dies next episode

>Sup Forums
>Dating girls
>Dating

Grow up pussy

Seriously - get over yourself and stop acting like you own this woman. She owes you fucking nothing - especially doesn't owe you a "racially clean" life prior to you. I'm sure that guy was less of a controlling racist cunt than you are. Enjoy this woman and be a good supportive partner and "father figure" to those kids - it's really too bad that their dad is gone, because I'm sure it'll be even fucking worse to have a racist, unsupportive, ass for a dad than the loser who left their mom. You could start being a good influence on them by modeling healthy relationships that don't involve BEING A POSSESSIVE, CONTROLLING, BIGOT

>doesnt have std's
OP literally just said she does.

Can't even ducking decide to "date" her. Fucking try it out man. Date her. You're not marrying her. Dating is the lowest level of a relationship and it frequently stops at only dating. Get over yourself

once u go black, ur'e a single mom

Would you date African Americans who have fucked girls ?

>Big difference between fucking and dating ya dingus
you can't blame him for now knowing... he's never done either of those

grow up, pussy

I'm dating an African American girl who has fucked other African American girls

I recently caught my girlfriend sexting my black friend when I went through her phone and saved a couple videos she sent him begging for his black kid mep502 if u wanna see it

why?
Watches at 0 $?

Leave her before you get really attached to her and people laugh at you behind your back for dating her.

>if she is really hot

People will constantly talk about het fucking blacks behind your back as a way to break you down.

>is she average

People will feel bad for you and say nothing