I have never had an intellectually stimulating conversation with a female

I have never had an intellectually stimulating conversation with a female.

Have you, anons? What was the topic?

>English professor
>human behavior and the being alive

She must have repeated what men have written.

Nope. Just a casual conversation about human existence and the social aspects of life and being human.

Not all women are air heads

I see. You're lucky.

Just go to a university and talk to not just any girl but one that looks like she's the least bit smart

Had one talk dirty to me before.
That was stimulating.

> I have never had an intellectually stimulating conversation with a female
Translation: I never talk to women.

Most women in their 20's are still children, user.

Yes and often. Most recently was like an hour ago regarding the legalization of cannabis in Sweden.

That's honestly not an intellectual conversation. It's about as vapid as it gets.

My best friend is a woman, we have deep conversations all the time. She's an uggo though, so she had to be smart to get anywhere in life.

No
>That's not why I talk to women I have never even tried to broach an intellectual subject with them.

All body language and flirting.

>date
>Ultimate fate of the universe
turns out astrophysicists can be incredibly boring people outside of their job, even though they work on some of the most tremendously important things in the world

> Be majoring in Computer Science.
> Worked with females 5 separate times.
> Not one is competent.
Legit, if you want to RedPill yourself on women. Jack off then talk to one, you realize how fucking stupid they are when you don't want to fuck them.

Oddly, only with women at the bar that I have no intention of bringing home. I'm in my late 20s and every time I go on a date, it's insufferable. The only thing I have to look forward to is adding yet another notch on my belt as some cum dumpster gets filled and tells me that she doesn't normally fuck guys on the first date (they all say this).

Last week, I met this couple who was driving around the country, early 20s and the girl was pretty level headed. She was a researcher, philosopher and studying medicine. The guy didn't really say much, he had a shitty tolerance and got drunk real quick. She could hold her liquor, that's for sure.

I was a software developer up until last year. Believe me, I know the struggles of having to deal with women in anything computer related, especially development. Nepotism and "diversity" pandering is real, so they replace capable working people with these hot dumb bimbos who have no fucking clue what they're doing.

last one I can remember was on a tinder date where we talked about Michel Foucault's notion of illness as he presents it in The birth of the clinic. I defended Foucault, she was a med student and defended whiggish history in regards to medicine.

you just said "redpill yourself". you must be so fun to talk to.

>I have never had an intellectually stimulating conversation with a female.

that's because no woman would ever willingly speak to you for longer than it takes to say "get away from me you pathetic creep"

That's when they say "I have a boyfriend" or "I'm waiting on someone". Women never speak their mind or are upfront about not wanting to fuck someone.

You sound really self important and pompous. You probably aren't even all that intelligent just really autistic. Calling adults "children" as if you are so far beyond them that they could never hope to match your intellect. Kinda sounds like you are an incel that sits around brooding about women because they won't talk to you.

>Red pill
Fucking cringe. No one outside of Sup Forums in real life believes in that red pill shit you fucking loser.

yes very often. About any topic really, but mostly about cringy autists who can't understand that they are not the smartest person in the world

this

Looks like the thread offended someone's m'ladies.

I have a few every day, but I work in a research lab with smart people. And since whiney manchildren (like OP) aren't pursuing higher education as much anymore, most of the researchers are women.

OP is just butthurt because they don't care about his animu and vidya games.

>>woman wearing power blazer

how can you tell it wasn't an intellectual discussion? Is there a topic that it is impossible to debate on an intellectual level and if so how would you judge it to be impossible?

Funny, I would usually say the same about men.

When I see my sister it's a competition between us to see who can teach the other the most interesting stuff about each other's field of expertise. She's a biology teacher so I learn a lot about plants etc. Also we have similar, but not identical political standpoints so we can debate on that for quite some time. Same for ethics / morality.

There was this girl at uni who studied EE like I do, we had a cool conversation about out field. My female coworker at work also knows her shit, so whenever we sit down and talk it really gets those gears going.

So yes, it's definitely possible to have mentally stimulating conversations with women -- it's just difficult to find women who are capable of them. The percentage of guys who can hold an interesting conversation beyond beer, football and sports is also depressingly low by the way, although it is still higher than in females.

I wonder who the common denominator in all of your converstations is.

Microrobotics in the medical technology

She's studied electrical engineering and medical engineering, while I study comp science with medicine as minor

I remember in university I would try to engage girls on an intellectual level and it would always fail due to their lack of understanding. I always got the response, "Oh wow! You're so smart..."

I'm not even really that smart. I found most women just don't care about any kind of intellectual pursuit. Even if they claim to be "nerdy" it's still just pop culture they know a lot a bout like anime, comic books, or maybe video games. Finding a woman that's a bit of a renaissance person with a lot of different interests is a lost endeavorer.

t. woman
next

>Finding a woman that's a bit of a renaissance person with a lot of different interests is a lost endeavorer.
She is out there. Somewhere.

I have never had an intellectually stimulating conversation with any human being like ever.

Having supreme intellect is a fucking curse. I can't forge normal human relationships because everyone around me just sounds like a fucking idiot. I must be like at least 130 IQ so you got to understand women don't really relate to me on an intellectual level.

I think you are very uncomfortable, and not trying to understand my point of view. Allow me to explain. Most would agree teenagers are children, and the only difference between them and adult world is the odd of a few years. Across the spectrum there will always be men and women who display heightened emotional maturity than that of their peers, but on average men and women in their 20's only have a superficial understanding of how people and the world functions. I've lived across 13 different countries for extended periods of time, and after socializing with thousands of people I can confirm the various patterns and trends in their behavior which they have yet to grow out of. They are usually coupled with emotional immaturity, uncertainty, lack of self-restraint, poor reasoning abilities, a sense of entitlement, or extreme responses to everyday situations.

If I've offended you, I apologize, but it might be worth searching with yourself to find out why it bothers you.

Different guy, just letting you know you seem like a level-headed person and I like you. No homo

jesus christ

Yes, I was visiting a friend who went to Harvard for some sort of party and got with a girl from the female rugby team. She was like 6 foot and toned as hell. After we boned we talked about collectivist policy and the inadequacy of social liberalism

So what are you currently doing? Because it seems for me like you just don't surround yourself with smart people, because I think, at great universities there will be people on your level. not even gauss thought to be that superior in göttingen, and he was one of the smartest men of all the time

If I understood you correctly, you slept with a female rugby team member, and she was an intellectual to boot? Bet you didn't expect that. Interesting experience.

Nobody thinks teens are children. It wasn't even that long ago when 15-16 was middle aged for humans. Not to mention a few years at that age makes a huge difference. There is a big difference between being 10 and being 14. Every age group can look at a younger groups and say "oh they don't know anything". So unless you are 60 years old and dedicated your life to "intellectually stimulating conversations" you are talking out of your ass. Unless you are one of those people who holds some rediculous standard to what is and isn't intelligent. I have talked to plenty of smart women and I didn't go all over the world to do it.

And I'm not offended I am just trying to tell you that you come across as a self important asshole.

>It wasn't even that long ago when 15-16 was middle aged for humans.
Based on the number of suicide threads on Sup Forums you are preaching to the choir.
>I have talked to plenty of smart women and I didn't go all over the world to do it.
What did they say to make them sound smart?

>I have never had an intellectually stimulating conversation with any human being like ever.
Really? When you were really young there was never anyone that taught you anything you found interesting or useful?
>Having supreme intellect is a fucking curse.
Oh woe is me, I'm so smart but I don't understand how to have relationships with people.
>I must be like at least 130 IQ
A) you can't use IQ as a crutch if you've never been tested. B)IQ is a measure of timed abstract puzzle solving, not applied intelligence. It's entirely possible to understand math and have a high IQ without understanding how to use critical thinking with other people.
>women don't really relate to me on an intellectual level.
Maybe people can pick up on the fact that you think less of them. No one likes talking to someone with a superiority complex.

female freinds

chemistry, physics, genetics, society, life...

just talk to them like if they were male and everything is fine

I never have and neither has anybody else

If he does have a high iq it is possible that he is a high functioning autistic. Like he can solve math equations in his sleep but be socially retarded.

>I'm not him
You're either a woman yourself or you have a lot of growing up to do.

ITT: neckbeards who only talk to women that they can fap to and being surprised that attractive people have trouble developing an interesting personality.

>If he does have a high iq it is possible that he is a high functioning autistic.
This is what women think of men. The male sex is magical to women.

Are you blaming the "neckbeards" for why other people are mentally deficient?

>female
>intellectually conversation
choose one

>attractive people have trouble developing an interesting personality.
I've heard this said many times by people who look average but is it even true? I mean, if you are attractive you have more friends, and a busy social life requires a more cultivated personality. Especially ugly people are bitter in my experience.

> What did they say to make them sound smart
Well that implies that they are not smart and are deceiving me somehow. They are definitely smart and you can tell by the things they said and how they handled situations. I have talked about evolution, philosophy, human nature, all manner of scientific things and they had things to add as well as discuss.

Spoken like a true sperg

>>just talk to them like if they were male and everything is fine
>Initiate a conversation with a gril.
>5 seconds in she mentions her boyfriend.

No. Most of the time women just agree with me and kiss my ass.

The last meaningful conversation was with my mom before she died. Every women I have ever been with cant really keep my attention past sex and simple pleasures.

>Woman confirmed
Nobody talks to women about those things.

I had quite a few. Mostly when I did not expect it. TBH it was not on a male topic like awesome tech, or shit how the world works, but their views were kinda enlightning, looking at stuff from another angle. More compassionate, more energy for life itself. Not the typical male approach: see shit that is broken, form an opinion/solution.

Most women are different but on intellectual they are the same. They just have different interests.

If you never had a good convo, then you are surrounded by the wrong category of women. They do exist and some of them are smart as hell.

>Spoken like a true sperg
Spoken like a true sperg

That's because you're stupid.

> incel confirmed
what do you talk to women about? Your pokemon collection and memes?

Interesting point, I hadn't thought of it like that. I think I was mainly building off of the idea that if you're good looking you don't have to go looking for a hobby or a niche interest for people to give you validation. So even though they know how to be around people and maybe even have a decent sense of humor, for someone who doesn't get that validation so easily and has been forced into "higher" pursuits, they can come across as shallow and uninteresting.

I'm blaming the neckbeards for not finding value in any female they don't want to fuck.

I did. We were talking about the state of the world and progression in society. Though it was whilst she was going down on me, so mostly her sounds were pretty unintelligible.

But a great conversation.

llllo

Several actually.
Architect girl> existentialism
Nurse>Theology, comparative view of free will in Abraham's religions
Math prof assist>Deterministic nature of the universe
Programmer> Objective and subjective morality
None of those conversations were circlejerk either

>incel
That's a pretty empty derogatory seeing that they will most likely get married in their twenties or early thirties. R9k-tier permavirgins are almost nonexistent in the real world. This corner of the Internet just makes it seem like men don't somehow "get laid." Most men are forced to seek company by their biological destiny when they hit their late twenties, if not much sooner.

My general conversations with women irl are far more stimulating than 99% of the threads here. Then again they aren't underage or autistic so it's not fair to compare you guys to them

why?
Watches at 0 $?

I'd say I know/regularly talk to around 300 people a week. The thing is, of these people only 4 or 5 will be intelligent enough for stimulating conversation. Of the 5, 2 are girls and the rest are guys. Honestly, it's not that girls is dumb xD or whatever you're trying to say here. It's just that people in general are usually very very stupid. Also we talk to fewer females than males. Therefore the obvious conclusion is that we just talk to too few girls and as such the little we do talk to them, the dumber they seem as a whole.

I reserve all intellectual discussions for men because they are capable of real input and actual comprehension. Also, I think you know perfectly well why most people talk to women in the first place, and it's not for the topics you've mentioned.

>neckbeard superiority complex strikes again
It's weird that "less intelligent" people are more successful than you, huh?

Maybe that is true, but I am not talking about most people I am talking about you. Seeing as how you don't seem to know how to talk to women I can say it isn't an "empty derogatory" in your case.

>having to "reserve" your intelligence
wew lad. How's momma's tendies?

Thank you. You remind me of one of my students, user.
Nope, just me.

I have in college, many times. And daily with my girlfriend. You can probably only attract a lower class of woman

40 year old virgin detected

>ITT: supreme gentlemen permaboys
Maybe you guys should interact with intelligent people

>random event selection on dice does not happen

>blames others for random selection

Tits or gtfo

>The bell curve does not exist
>there are always lots of smart people all over just available for a conversation 24/7

Quit playing with dice and go outside faggot

So just because you try to dredge up easy bitches to fuck that means everyone else does? Sorry, but I actually want a quality woman.

Lol, I guess I hit a little too close to home.

>Implying meeting people is not like rolling a dice on personality and intelligence

I wouldn't know, user. I've lost interest in her a long time ago. I feel sorry for you if you think men associate with women for any reason other than sex.

>bitches about not finding smart people after decades of life (but probably only 16 years)
>hurr durr i can't find them 24/7
Retard you need to settle down. If you can't find smart people in the information age then you are the same idiot you hate.

You only talk to your mom to fuck her? Honestly intelligent women probably hate you.

Good luck finding one. If they were to be found, I might be interested too.

You sounded quite sophistimicated until the last word

>Implying you can blame everything on life and it's impossible to improve probability with self-reliance and willpower
Go blog about it on tumblr faggot. The women you meet are probably smarter than you

Faggot I am not even the same poster I have met smart people and you obviously are not one of them if you don’t understand people don’t always "sort" due to any number of reasons.

>You only talk to your mom to fuck her?
So?

>you think men associate with women for any reason other than sex.
my boss is ugly and my employees are a mixed bag.
I don't plan on banging my fatter friends.
you're probably a shut-in NEET who circlejerks to underage ideas just like tumblrinas

Had loads of em, none in class though
>Ramifications of Citezens United case
>Colony collapse disorder
>general psychology and behaviors of certain types of people
>new methods of eugenics and population reduction

>Does not understand random events
>Does not understand chances of meeting smart people diminishes as one goes to the extreme right of the bell curve.

>You only talk to your mom to fuck her?
No, but there's no point in talking with her. I'm not a hypocrite who thinks his mother doesn't apply to his views on all women. Honestly, you have never spoken with women if you think they have any kind of intellectual capacity.