Tfw your country is entering a civil war because of Indigenous people hired by labor unions who do not want to lose the...

>tfw your country is entering a civil war because of Indigenous people hired by labor unions who do not want to lose the easy money generated by "labor rights"
What did I do wrong in my past life to deserve this hell hole?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.br/search?q=bolivian model&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjKyJyep8PTAhXKhJAKHXWVCpgQ_AUICSgB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. rich guy living a good life who thinks his life is bad just because he has to read distant news about poor people in his country

>tfw your country
it's not your country and that's the problem

/thread

>tfw your country is entering a civil war
stop spreading lies, they do this shit every year

What's happening over there?

>Indigenous people hired by labor unions who do not want to lose the easy money
that's it, but no civil war bulshit

at least it's not venezuela

>implying that we will not be in the same state or even worse than Venezuela

>worse than Venezuela

Explain Roraima

you must organize sacrifices once again to the sun god and appease them for peace throughout the jungles of Azteca.

>rich Brazilian

So his electric shower gets wifi?

These are the Mexican ones. Our natives are cannibals, kill twins and sell underagr girls for money

wrong tribe my friendly plummer.

>poor people

We are not Spanish America. Natives here are rare as fuck, just like in America and they are treated like kings

have you ever seen one of these rich fucks in brazil?

faggots own their own airfields with helicopters and and aircraft and private security forces who live a pretty comfy life.

yeah that way we can watch you getting shot while taking a shower

But Brazil has never been an anarcho-capitalist country

>wrong tribe

same blood though mr global policeman

What are you talking about? Are you implying I'm libertarian? Kek

yeah, max payne 3 was pretty good

I thought you were saying that Brazil was once an ancap country because of the
>sell underage girls for money

never played it so I wouldnt know

>Max Payne 3
>white looking bandits in favela
>palm trees in Sao Paulo

This game is a joke.

Native Americans are really worse than niggers.

that game made me take hue posters on here a bit more serious

before the game I thought that the favelas and mokey eaters were memes that are like 0.01% of the country, but then figured out that it's nearly 50%

>>white looking bandits
Political correctness means that at least some of the henchmen are always white. Same reason why spiderman always beats up white people.

>sell underagr girls for money
explain further

Agreed. Our natives are worse than American niggers. Really makes you think.

I thought you were saying that Brazil was once an ancap country because of the
>sell underage girls for money
Sorry,i replied my own post

wew

thought that favelas would have it worse

it's probably breddy shit when you can't even go for a stroll without getting murdered tho

I hear many white girls from north america that are kidnapped end up in brazil

who sell the highest

especially those with blonde hair and blue eyes.

how much truth is there in that?

By that logic lot of Polish and German diaspora would suffer the same.

>Hostel

You can't compare black and mulatto people with Native Americans. Native Americans are awful. They don't feel Brazilian, they want our money and they are 100% parasites. Everyone hates them in Midwest.

but there are human trafficing networks correct?

are there many of them there?

how is business doing?

you are pretty stupid to it Sup Forums autistic self-haters serious then

Same shit in Canada. We can't exploit oil in Nunavut because of them.

You'll need some white Americans with fire arms and horses. Provide them with chewing tobacco and hard liqour and they'll take care of your natives.

Its limited to some areas, like 60% of the country. My city is safer than London.

>you are pretty stupid to it Sup Forums autistic self-haters serious then
what did he mean by this

You'll need some white Americans with fire arms and horses. Provide them with chewing tobacco and hard liqour and they'll take care of your natives. Or tell your Confederados to do their fucking job.

Your off by half a continent.

The floor is yours.The government totally disarmed the population in 2003 even 87% of the pupulation signing against. Only thieves have decent weapons. Since police guns are basically scrapped.

>kill twins
For what purpose?

Did they ever find that Japanese QT student that disappeared in france?

>My city is safer than London.

This is the equivalent of saying "my country is safer than Somalia". London is Muslim now.

Indigenous traditions, this is almost equivalent to the tradition of cutting off the penis of the Jews

>why are natives primitive superstitious savages?

You're not being sympathetic enough.

PS4s, new televisions and high-end graphics cards might be 25% more expensive than he's used to

I've never heard this.

why would they do that?
in Brazil there are plenty slums and favelas with piss poor blonde haired families, why risking being catch for bringing a girl from other country?

>in Brazil there are plenty slums and favelas with piss poor blonde haired families

Race mixing in so rampant in these areas that these are almost gone.

problem with kidnapping locals is they have friends and family who come looking for them.

and word gets around.

Nothing is worse than niggers.

Banana tem caroço?

No, they arent. And 90% of amerindians in Brazil live in cities like normal people do.

thats what Im saying, blonde haired blue eyed girls are supposedly highly sought after and are even being smuggled from north america

Sai daqui boludo.

Native Americans are worse than niggers by far.

Lies? Only if you count Bolivians and Paraguayans in cities.

>Native Americans are worse than niggers by far.
Hello DaQuinte

If at least they were attractive, but they are so ugly that Bolivia is like 90% Native American and doesn't have a single native model kek

google.com.br/search?q=bolivian model&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjKyJyep8PTAhXKhJAKHXWVCpgQ_AUICSgB

>Race mixing in so rampant in these areas that these are almost gone.
Thats a shame.
8 years ago I went there for a business/leisure trip. Made friends of some locals, and went to buy some weed at the local favela. The dealer was a german looking guy with a family of 7, lived in 3x3m "house". We chilled and stuff, until the guy literally offered to marry one of his young daughters so she could have a better life than they currently had. The guy was dead serious about this. To this day I feel really sad for them.

should have married her

That girl's age was still on the clock, im not into that shit.
His oldest daughter was around my age, but was already a junkie beyond repair.

Argentinian and Uruguayan slums are full of Native Americans. Are they as annoying as these ones?

>monkey using a Samsung Android device
Thags fer diss info

Amazonic cities are predominantly amerindians (except Manaus and Belém).

Most of them are isolated from the rest of the cities. Mainly because the share no cultural traits with the rest of the population, mainly for being immigrants from Bolivia/Paraguay.
Even if those guys would offer their daughters no one will take the offer because native americans are ugly as fuck.

Look up the statistics in our countries. Growing up in inner city projects in the u.s. is safer than a reservation.

So is this Zika virus thing actually real or just bs to scare monkeys from breeding?

underrated comment

Things that never happened.png

Go to any brazilian route near the argie border.
Plenty white underage prostitutes offer themselves to horny truck drivers.

This is more credible, your vela fueled history from before no

There are thousands of blue eyed blonde argie girls vacationing to brazil every summer and they are never kidnapped.
A blue eyed blonde argie girl got raped by a nigger and native in ecuador recently though

>There are thousands of blue eyed blonde argie girls
Are they never gonna stop?

?

We have no indians.

>labor rights are bullshit

Hmmmm. No actually they're important for preventing the exploitation of workers

>Natives here are rare as fuck
Then what are you complaining about?

natives are fucking retarded and should all stop being retards

Natives have a higher IQ than average brazilians.

not hard when the average brazilian is some favela monkey

>Natives have a higher IQ than average brazilians
African DNA stronk

lol

>not killing/sterilizing your natives
You guys brought this on yourselves. Every real nation has dealt with their natives properly

T. Ubirajara manlet

Spics are way more violent than any majority African American city.

bullshit

>bullshit

Central America is a hellhole and it's full of spics.

just look at that 50 most dangerous cities in the world if you take out mexico and guatemala all the others are african
and the usa made that list but panama didnt

The 10 most violent cities in the world are all spics.

OP is an idiot

>brazil, congolombia
>not african

Op is lying: the vast majority of the natives are very poor people. (95%)

Idiot comments from an idiot guy.

Go to Bolivia, Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, Peru, etc if you like native trash so much.

>brazil 50k murders
>chile 300
yea i would if i could

Chile has high crime rate, homicide rates doesn't mean anything.

And if you want to cherrypick, Cuba is a lot of safe.