Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2798920/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like I wasted my time.

My dick rose to every scene with her

I loved the movie

>assholes

Well that's not very nice.

It was one of the better films to come out in a while. Time for someone to call me a pleb or gay because I enjoyed something. :^)

a e s t h e t i c

no seriously, gorgeous minimalistic sci-fi film. The story was a bit dry, but the acting was great, the production sets were incredibly soothing to look at and the special effects felt really organic. Also, Savages is top tier.

Don't trust A.I.

I really liked this movie, as well.

beard programmer did nothing wrong
Beta protagonist ruined everything

It was brilliant. One of the better movies of the last few years. Oscar Isaac was great.

I really wanted to fuck her and went home to google vikander sex scenes are jerked off

it's also a great movie

It really makes you think, that's for sure.

Loved it. Great aesthetic.

I felt like it was a solid, but fairly generic movie.

It honestly felt like every robot trope rolled into one.

Can you explain why?

I wanna fuck a robot.

acting was great, but there were too many little errors that kinda broke the deal to me
>The escaping android choosing a fleshsuit with a different skin tone from that of her face

this is what i got out of it too

The dance scene is superb.

Horny

good, the facebook sex robot ending didn't live up to the ai build up. It was cringe worthy after that reveal.

the guy who played the awkward beta did a really fucking good job of capturing the 'tism.

didn't think oscar isaac could be any more based

>pick up the DVD with gf at a charity shop for £1 like a week after it comes out
>decide to watch it that night
>we casually discuss the film as we watch
>she's really enjoying it, I want to enjoy it but it's so obvious what's going to happen that I can't truly get into it

It was great script-wise and in terms of cinematography but the whole she-doesn't-actually-care-about-you "twist" that was quite literally explained by the "antagonist" was predictable as fuck, and ultimately disappointing.

That said, my girlfriend thought it was going to be a happy ending and was visibly upset when the robit left without opening the door.

What I do appreciate, though, is how polished the ending is. All the characters' arcs are resolved (robit wouldn't last a week in the real world before getting found out)
Probably an 8/10

unnerved by stabbing scene at the end of it

spend several hours staring at the ceiling wondering if that dude got out of the room or if he was stuck forever.

Beard bro did nothing wrong
Hated Domhall Gleeson
Wanted to violently rape the robot

Kino incoming

imdb.com/title/tt2798920/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_1

Liked it.
Only problem I have is that the beta falls in love with the robot so suddenly.
They spend like, what, 5 hours or so together?
And she didn't even have a nice and interesting personality.

Anger. With Caleb the beta cuck numale who rather tries to get robo pussy and dooms humanity instead of trusting his fellow human.