you old friend.
I have question for you.
Do you put the pussy on the pedestal?
Sincerely,
Old friend

wat

>pussy

You mean "knife wound?"

Give me a giant, throbbing, rock-hard cock any day.

A little. Up until I get to plow the said pussy.

they told me to not put the pussy on the pedestal and now that I ignore them I'm just stuck with jerking off. how bout that?

Nay, went MGTOW a few years ago and starting living for me.
Living alone and feeling fulfilled every day is amazing, especially considering all the extra money you have from not wasting it on a girlfriend, spouse, or chasing pussy.

well I don't spend money on women anymore but I'm still broke af as I spend it on useless stuff. Going mgtow for financial reasons is retarded, I would go mgtow when I will get to the point where i say "fuck life fuck bitches fuck breeding" and I'm getting close to that.

>be me
>have girlfriend i care enough about not to cheat on her
>actively try to not cheat on her
>suddenly bitches come out of the woodworks like your dick is some kind of magic jam

you shouldn't put the pussy on the pedestal user

I went MGTOW because of legislation, society, and because of how women view men. There is literally no logical net-benefit to associate with them in any romantic capacity.

The financial benefits are just a massive bonus, although I practice a degree of minimalism so that also contributes a fair amount.

At the rate I'm going I'll be financially independent by age 36 and still living a awesome and very comfy lifestyle.

stop samefagging op

Fukken sauce

I don't which is why I am a virgin which led me here

U shld get married user

i agree that laws favor women on divorce and all that, but living by yourself is depressing even if you hate others (been there done that). the cure is to just fuck random sluts to have some company around and dump them as soon as possible (try to tell them from the get go that you are not looking for something serious just so yoiu won't hurt their tiny feelings). Eh, easier said than done, most of my days I just jerk my dick lel

It's only depressing user because you require external-validation and are likely not content with yourself (at least that's how I used to be).
If you feel lonely, get friends or a pet of whom will love you unconditionally and won't steal half your shit.
I turned my life around a couple years ago and have been enjoying every second ever since. I encourage you to try and do the same my dear user.

U shld jus get a wife user ud be betta of

well I don't mind being lonely, I hate most people anyways (not trying to be edgy), but I still need to stick my dick in a living thing
>inb4 get a pet it's living

I don't blame you for hating people, most people would throw you under the bus for a couple dollars. Despite still being relatively young I've kept my brain in charge of my dick for the most part so I don't really have that problem anymore tbh.

Well you could always try a sex doll or toy, they're relatively cheap (especially compared to getting a girl pregnant) and apparently are just as good as sex with a random whore. That's assuming you use something like Google cardboard with it.

M8 you know so little about life and have never lived. A sex doll is not a solution. Stop being a lil bitch or you'll never live.

> Stop being a lil bitch or you'll never live.
On what logical basis should I take a risk if there are no potential benefits to offset them?

If you define living through a women you have my pity. I earnestly wish you well user.

In a relationship, and the A-1 advice I can give to anyone looking for a girl is to stop caring about who has more power over the other. Leave the dom-sub dynamic in the bedroom

Putting her on a pedestal gives her influence over you, and you start to lose your life focus. You got bigger fish to fry, user.

You over think shit dude chicks are people just like you. They're not out to get you for no reason lol.

You're the walking definition of jaded, user

They are obviously people. They just are incentives by the Government to fuck men over. That coupled with the nature of female biology and you have undue risk with no benefit to offset it.

Please tell me anons, what benefits can a women provide that isn't to do with her vagina and that I couldn't get cheaper elsewhere?

Okay so your probably a teenager and that shows how ridiculous your being. As long as you don't get married you won't get fucked, pregnancy can be easily avoided. Thats why smart people don't have kids unless they want them. Only complete morons get accidentally pregnant.