Is the Last Man on Earth comfy, or is it terrible?

Is the Last Man on Earth comfy, or is it terrible?

It's frustrating because I would have them as sex slaves

I found it stupid and hardly funny. But that's just my opinion. Not a fan of cringe comedy. Also,

terrible

it would of been cooler if he continued to fuck around and blow shit up

It was good until he wasn't actually the last man on Earth.

the first episode was great

it's my fantasy to have everyone on earth just disappear

"would've" not "would of"
it's a contraction of "would" and "have"

Which was at the end of episode 1. Then the guy just turns into an unlikable douche.

Everything in the beginning was great.

Kind of both.

fuck you weird cunt

Will Forte, Kristen Schaal, and the fat Mexican are the only good characters.

When the other came it ruined everything

not january jones?

eat shit I'm serious

January is CUTE!

>niggers

Season 1 is decent. Season is useless, boring garbage.

Did you know that stocks, as a method of punishment, implied nightly anonymous gangrapes by law abiding citizens?

Why didn't he just rape her?

Stopped watching when I realized the title was a flat out lie

>Last Man on Earth
>introduce more men

Dropped.
1st episode is fucking great though, I recommend you watch it.
And then drop the series.

Real life =/= anime

I thought the plot synopses wikipedia was fantastic. There's something really comfy about bone-dry words detailing all that absurdity.

wouldn't watch it though

>hentai**

ftfy dweeb

First 2 seasons are great, seen like half of season 3 but it starts to lose a bit of steam.

give it a watch OP, main actor carries it.

main character is a douchebag though

that's the point.

am i being baited?

Fuck no. It's a cuck fantasy series with literally zero likeable characters. The crigeworthy protag and aimless plot doesn't help either. Just when you think it might get a little better, the show does another 180°.

It's wildly inconsistent and never really hits a high standard. I can't say I actually enjoyed it as a whole but I didn't hate it.

it's frustrating as hell to watch, but once you get past that it's comfy as fuck.

Nah I'd say it was fine when he was the last MAN on earth. The first two women were each a nice twist. It's when Todd shows up that things start to go south for me.

But user, he is still alone...

Hang yourself iFaggot

it's actually funny if you ignore the premise it's about the last man on earth

it's more like a sitcom with a very limited cast

Kristen schall sleeping with his brother was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

what would you do if you found her like that?

me? i'd pull her pants down and sniff her asshole

Literally Cuck: The Show.

this

title is misleading as fuck, it started off alright but then its just a bunch of retards being retards instead of "last man on earth"

>But user, he is still alone...

W-what?

I liked it but I never saw Season 2. Is it available on Hulu still?

Wait season 3? Holy shit I've missed a lot.

did the black guy fuck january jones yet?

> it's a Tandy has someone else impregnate his wife while he watches episode.
Season 1 starts off great and gets worse. Season 2 starts off good and gets better.

wikipedia says season 3 isnt on until september 25th, dont know what that guy is talking about

He dies half way in season 2.

Comfy doesn't mean good.

>makes the "last man" some cuck loser

It's all in his head, an extension of the balls and the mannequins. There's so many clues in season 1 if you watch but with that in mind it's the only explanation for a whole bunch of stuff that happens. Every time he's about to lose his shit completely another character pops into existence to help him deal with it. But they're all fantasy.

That would be a depressing as fuck ending.

Though I agree with the rest of the thread, as they introduce more characters the less good it gets. They need some of them to fuck off.