Why didn't they run the ball in the 4th quarter?

Why didn't they run the ball in the 4th quarter?

Why did Brady RUN THE FUCKING TABLE in the Fourth?

>tfw two inteligint too run the football

Maybe NFL teams should hire Arsene Wenger
:thinking:

>tfw to intelligent to manage the clock

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

>THE CITY OF SHANAHAN

>tfw 2 intelligent two score points in second half

>tfw the refs cheated them out of fg range
>calls a hold when the patriots db is trying to rip an atlanta receives head off with the facemask right in front of the ref

yeah nice asterisk you got there, bostard

> we lost because we were to smart
> Shanarat

They just faced the Packers last week. They were probably thinking about how conservatively McCarthy would have played it on the way to letting the other team back into the game, so they did the opposite and tried to keep the pressure on. Ryan isn't an MVP caliber QB and fucked it up.

>refs cheated

>get sacked for a loss of 12 yards

W E W

E

W

>being this dumb

only the salted asshole known as Boston, Mass could have produce such fucktarded recollection of events.

Maybe we should let Boston be an asylum city for muslims so they can bomb themselves at marathons out of existence.

lul try harder faggot

mfw Brady ran more than Atlanta in the second half

This post has so much salt

As a Packers fan who had to watch the biggest choke we've ever had against Seattle in the championship game by playing conservatively. Was it the right call, I can't say. But I think passing was fine all the same

>tfw to intelligent too defend against 25 points in 20 minutes

>i-if i c-call him salty m-maybe i can look c-cool

how was school today little buddy

Meanwhile sanu actually ripped the db's helmet off with the facemask

I would love to see prime vick and brady run side by side

Like have vick start at the 50, brady at the opposing 30, and see who can get to the endzone first

How is your blood pressure?

It's just a game, Brady is GOAT, calm down.

Brady is GOAT at sucking dick if that's what you meant.

I finally agree with a leaf, what do you know.

>calls a hold when the patriots db is trying to rip an atlanta receives head off with the facemask right in front of the ref
which player's helmet went flying off again during that "facemask"?

*hint* it wasn't atlanta

Is anyone compiling anally agrivated posts for a Pats related pic related?

Because if you are please cap this post

>tfw too intelligent too run the ball

Have some OC

This should be framed and hung in a museum

This actually makes it worse. That means the ref missed TWO penalties (inb4 they cancelled each other out, that's not how it works nor is it how the refs get graded), this isn't basketball.

don't care about the result, atlanta desered to lose. doesn't negate the fact that the refs were shit

Such poor banter could only come from the saltiest man

Stay off Sup Forums if the GOAT upsets you so much

considering hes a 39 year old QB he made a hell of a run. shit he looked faster than he did at the combine

the refs were excellent. they let them play for the most part which is what they should be doing in the super bowl. no real egregious calls except maybe the pass interference on butler. good calls on big plays like the edelman catch, or the touchdown in overtime. it's not the refs fault atlanta can't stop committing dumb holding penalties on every 3rd down

You've had yours sucked by a guy?

just checked stats for second half

Brady's run 15 yards
Atlanta total rushing 18 yards on 9 attempts (not including sacks)

Why didn't the Seahawks run the ball?

Because they weren't used to being far ahead and don't know how to play anything but high temp offense.

Fuckin kek'd

they were too smart

Why didn't they stop EITHER of the two point plays?

Dan Quinn is the guy suppose to manage the clock, not Shananhan

You sound like Cowboy fans.

>tfw to intelligent to have elite qb

I could respect this rationale if the Falcons had a tissue paper O-Line or a Putzy McButterfingers RB, but they had a solid line and Devonta Freeman at their disposal. Not deploying a run based offense in the second half was a mechanical blunder, like losing a piece in chess because you misremembered an opening.

The problem with our game against Seattle was MM was conservative when he should've been aggressive and Quinn was aggressive when he should've been conservative.

this meme has gone too far

Are you telling me that you wouldn't let tom brady suck your dick?

Yeah I'm telling you that.

Cuckolding really is the thinking man's fetish.

can you post an updated one

t. boston fan

>The way he's wearing his helmet looks like an enlarged brain
>Literally the 'to intelligent' meme

I fucking love meme magic.

Mind if I save

because the NFL is rigged? Obvious as fuck after pete carroll's genius decision.

Because they were averaging like 2 yards per carry in the 2nd half?

Pretty impressive how well Montana compares considering being a quarterback used to be difficult.

>they let them play for the most part which is what they should be doing in the super bowl.
Erm...they kept a driving going by calling holding calls on third down, which played a part in keeping the Atlanta defense on the field. Now, I agree with the calls, but I thought NE's defensive backs got away with a lot, including shoving guys to the ground waaay past five yards. The Butler call was actually wrong, but I don't think it makes up for the no-calls.

Why did they throw 5 yard pass plays to the center of the field with 40 seconds left when all they needed was a field goal to win and that was the only strategy with a 100% chance of failure but they did it anyways?

they were hoping one of their speedy guys could break off a huge run after catch

I don't get it either
>tfw too dumb to understand the Falcons

Well, instead of starting off that drive at the 25, they had to start near the 15 because the returner decided to come out of the endzone. They also wasted a number of timeouts that they could have used on that final drive. It was a clusterfuck of mistakes.

Coaches just go fucking full retard when they face Belichick in a high pressure situation. They still feel the need to try to outsmart him even after they have the game wrapped up because they still think the Patriot's have something up their sleeve.

"They will be expecting the run with 5 minutes left, let's try to throw some dragons to really put this thing away with a touchdown"

"1st and Goal from the 1? Clearly they're expecting us to jump over the middle here and Belichick probably installed a trap door for that reason so let's throw a slant"

Basically, the Patriots have assfucked the league for so long, that opposing coaches still shit their pants even when they're up 28-3. Belichick is playing some 12-D chess.

Nah, it's not just Belicheck. You can see plenty of questionable decisions even in the Bowls the Patriots aren't in. Guys just crack under the pressure.

this made my day. i love you

they were told not to , they all have contracts.

niggers don't think too good

>running it out of the endzone with that little time
>tfw to smart to kneel it

Irrelevant.
The yardage literally didn't matter.
Fuck running, they could have literally taken a knee 3 times at the 22 and kicked a field goal for the win.
REPEAT, THEY COULD HAVE TAKEN A KNEE AND STILL WON. THEY DIDN'T EVEN NEED YARDS. ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS NOT FUCK UP. AND THEY FUCKED UP. BIG TIME.