Tell me about Bosnia, what are they eating to get so tall?

Tell me about Bosnia, what are they eating to get so tall?

Serbian infants.

>tfw 6'5"

pls end this nightmare.

Trick question, only the Herzegovinians are tall

Really interesting. So all the muzzies stunt their growth by not eating pork lmao.

>tfw ate a lot of proteins in my youth but only 176cm

Short height is usually the fault of bad genes rather than the environment. This is why we need eugenics.

Women as well as men.
Plenty of women get to have children even when they're below 5'4 and that's just not right.

bullets xddd lmao dude

herzegovians consider themselves croatian, even though they have bosnian citizenship, id, passport, etc.

their food probably doesn't differ from croatian cuisine

the one thing that most balkanites eat regularly that isn't very common in other countries is Varivo / Čušpajz

it's a general name for stews with a bunch of shit in it, (no, it's not hunter's stew). It doesn't taste good and is basically a staple, even though you won't find it in restourants because it's not the most liked food

Minestrone? Difference from pasulj?

>Shortugal

>tfw only 1.80m

Life is cruel.

>pasulj
that's just bean stew
just learnt this term lel
we call it grah

it's one of the varivo/cuspajz meals

i don't think that there's some kind of definition, google translate says it's 'vegetable stew', but my mum made it with meat, and most of my friends' mums too. Mulligan stew looks most like it

kale stew is one of the more popular varivo meals, very disliked by children (as much as broccoli in US/UK is), but very tasty imho. The older you get the more you like these

they consume a lot of protein for their height tho

>Temperate asia
what is this?

>kazakhs are classified as asian
>caucausus not

>It doesn't taste good and is basically a staple, even though you won't find it in restourants because it's not the most liked food
You've sold me on it.

just google serbian bean stew/soup
it's probably the easiest recepie ever

I never understood why it is so demonized.

>German flag

Ah yes

Don't the Balkans eat the most bread per capita in the world?

People here buy bread in bakeries and don't eat sliced bread

Bakeries also have quick snacks like bureks and buhtlas that are basically treated like fast food- eat it on te go or during lunch break

Pic related

who here 1.67?

So is wheat what makes balkanites tall?
Yeaa boiiii
>Tfw can become qt trap at anytime
Feels good m8

181 here

i want to die

Wheat is the most significant predictor of height (lowest p value at .000004), but the r value is negative (-.62)

The most significant (.002) positive value is dairy products (r=.45)

Spare four inches brother? We'll be the same height and both happy

Drink ur milk I guess ;^)