Thoughts

Thoughts

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJlqsdezhhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cannabis is not profitable, unlike alcohol

I watched a video about it.
Basically,the 80's drug scare was MADE by the government.
They found no long term damaging effects from cannabis but they still advertised drugs as the devil. I forgot why,however..

I love the term "intentionally combustible." lol

thought it said cannibals

u idiot

Gonna need sources on these bs statistics dude, but I agree it shouldn't be so vilified.

To disband black communities and to get rid of one of the few miracle drugs we have.

u idiot

>u idiot

when i was like 15-16 i thought it was fucked. then i grew up and realised adults actually need something to fuck themselves up, and its up to them if they want to die. getting drunk is so much better than getting stoned.

Weed is definitely still addictive dumbass

>idiot u

>getting drunk is so much better than getting stoned.
Subjective.

Weed is for losers, though.

>rich person smokes weed
>suddenly out on the street begging for cash
Hows middle school?

>implying the same thing done with beer couldn't be done with weed
>"but you can grow your weed at home, lol"
Well you can also brew your beer and wine at home, it's not rocket science. Distilling of liquor that doesn't taste like shit is another story.

Proof it cures cancer? I know it may treat it but doesn't cure it.

Go to play videogames and watch anime, loser.

>weed non-addictive
kek
got many friends from school who just got stuck on this stuff and are behaving like the 17year old they were at the time. OH WAIT everyoneon this board is stuck at 12 years.
I am 12 btw

>Subjective.
no, you're just a faggot if you like weed more than boose

okay pal, if thats what your friends at the bar tell you.

this picture is pretty neat. i like the color and composition. i'm going to have a legal beer while i study it more. excuse me.

Then why is it sold?

I'mma just go smoke a joint legally outside in the state i live in.

at least i can go to a bar/shop and buy my poison of choice. you;re stuck with going to some sketchy fuck. unless you live in a 3rd world country or amsterdam

If you actually believe weed cures cancer you're retarded. It's given to chemo patients to relieve pain and give them an appetite.

>what is a dispensary

This. You guys should check out the Adam Ruins Everything episode on weed. It was pretty good and when I checked their sources it was correct.

>getting drunk is better than getting stoned
Those with liver disease and in rehab for alcohol addiction would like a word with you

Remember children
Cannabis is
>highly addictive
>a depressant
>if smoked, can have up to 5 times the carcinogens of tobacco
>contributes to brain cell death
>can cause overdose with modern "edibles"
>an effective medical treatment for some conditions
>a way to help reduce side effects of chemotherapy
>a cause of erectile dysfunction

>what is a 3rd world country
USA

Actually, here you go. Enjoy.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJlqsdezhhk

yeah great cannabis is not as bad as alcohol. But just because something worse is legal dosen't mean cannabis should be legal. Beeing not as bad as something else is not a good reason for legalization.

I'm all for marijuana legalisation however, it can cause psychosis which is never mentioned in pictures like these.

I have a pretty nice life. Must suck to be you sheeple.

miracle drugs fuck off no such thing ass miracle all weed dose is ease pain, makes you high and slowly damages your memory

where do i care?

did you have your first reefer this weekend?
maybe you bought your first bit of petrulli oil?

trips confirm user is a sheeple

>Remember children
>Cannabis is
>>highly addictive

Nah.

>>a depressant

Its a hallucinogenic plant
>>if smoked, can have up to 5 times the carcinogens of tobacco

No
>>contributes to brain cell death

Only before age 16. Alcohol does this all the time no matter the age
>>can cause overdose with modern "edibles"
Overdose, as in laugh your ass off? Lmao
>>a cause of erectile dysfunction
Not 100% proven

It can cause psychosis to people who already have then or are predisposed to them*

Ftfy

Do you know how much of an underground economy is based around weed? I mean even from a financial standpoint it's beneficial to legalize weed from the private sector to the government level.

Let's put it like that:
Weed doesn't make you productive, it increases your willingness to sit on your ass and watch tv. Some people get stuck on that habit and become social leeches. That itself wouldn't be a problem - the same can be done with alcohol, but it's about the standard potency per marigin which makes it so dangerous.
If we allowed people to grow their own weed casual stoners would become massive stoners because one plant just gives off so fucking much weed and it's so damn potent. It would be much easier for people to escape reality and it's horrible problems with blazing their brain away because it would suddenly become so fucking cheap.
The same cannot happen on a large scale with alcohol, the minimum costs of making drinkable booze are there and won't change. If you compare that to weed and it's relative potency that would undercut the price a lot enabeling poor stupid idiots to shoot away their last remaining brain cells.
TLDR; It isn't in a communities interest to allow portions of it to fall to heavy drug use, legalizing weed would make that happen.
>B.B.B.BUT THERE'S ALSO ALCOHOLICS OUT THERE
Yes, there are, but as far as i see it the addiction potential of weed is stronger.
>Weed isn't addictive.
Tell that to the highschool dropouts deliviering pizza. You bet your ass only a tiny portion did it because they're alcoholics.

The Republicans realised that black people and hippies would never vote for them, so they banned their favourite pastime. This is equivalent to banning steak because you did a poll and found that Republicans like it more. It’s criminal voter suppression and it’s a true shame that those responsible will never see jail time.

People that use weed are assholes that end up failing highschool. Now shut up about legalizing weed you califucking commie.

It's not exactly an "anti-depressant" tho. I can't smoke anymore bc it gives me panic attacks. So it's a different kind of high depending on each person. That's one thing that makes it hard to study in a lab. Another thing is driving under the influence, there's not a good, reliable way to test a person as far as I know. On the other hand, in a failing economy especially, it would not only be smart but prudent to tax a drug like this to make money for states that are flat broke. Instead, there's a stigma & a lot of disinformation that is being spread & accepted by the average citizen. It should be legal, it should be legal to do whatever tf you want to, inside your own house, to your own body as long as it's not hurting anyone. But that's not the way our society is structured. Sad! Many such cases

Well since weed makes me violent, I'm going to have to disagree with it not causing public violence.

Waste of trips. You're a faggot. Every weed smoker i have ever met has been a lazy fuck. Enjoy wasting you're life.

Sorry you live in a shit hole surrounded by degenerates.

>people can't be trusted to make their own decisions, I should be allowed to make decisions for them
So, user, why do you hate the freedom that America was founded on? Maybe Soviet Russia would be more to your liking?

I think there are more important things than money and a better soulution woud be to help pepole find purpose in thier lives so they don't have to resort to drugs.

Too bad the USA is supposed to be a country based around freedom right?
Fuck outta here with that right winged SJW shit.

You are fucking retarded, did you know that?

Lol, come on. I'm as much of a fan of weed as the next guy but some of that shit is just propaganda

Never cared for weed, any vice is addictive if done recreationally.

But when people cling to the "yeah well, it cures cancer", etc. while all they do is spend their paychecks on a few ounces every week and cant afford gas so they ride their shitty bikes everywhere while complaining about how they cant afford rent....

i tend not to care about the majority of weed advocators.

there's plenty of positives and negitives for weed and alcohol. but pretending that's all there is is just retarded.

A cause of erectile problems? Whatever. Makes you want to eat munchies and have slow luxurious sex for hours. I normally bone with my wife 3 times when we get high a few times a year.

Weed causes far less social harm than alcohol. Weed does appear to bring to the surface underlying mental problems but not enough research has been done to tell if it is a causative agent or just corralary due to people with problems seeking drugs in general.

The worst thing about weed is it can be very amotivational. Everyone knows a few poor stoners who are happy being losers. Same can be said of alcoholics, of which I am a recovering one.

>implying i'm american
And yes, if people wanna have the freedom to teach children that drinking bleach is totally cool i'd say we'd have to reduce some dumb faggots freedom because they're too stupid to think about the consequences.

I didn't care one way or another about weed, but one day a new coffee shop opened up in town, after said town had voted to keep weed out. This particular coffee shop did not sell coffee, they tried to petition to sell weed. I hate them because they fucked with my goddamned coffee.

>free health care
>counrty with the largest growing population of millionares
>not sharing the contenent with other country inhabited by shitskins

>shit hole
yeah ok, you're in denial

The place where i live is actually pretty nice. If you go by what our cities look like, then sure the US is a shit hole. But boy am i glad I don't live around a bunch of shitskins. The ones that do live around here act like normal people though.

>I think certain drugs should be allowed for adults
>"Why wont you think of the children!"
The is a dodge.

your autism is showing.

The great Autisimo strikes again!

Only with predisposition to mental illness. Weed can't poof up psychosis out of no where

What would you say if you had a child and that child got addicted to a drug - let it be weed for instance. (Oh, of course, he's not addicted, he only smokes three+ times a day because he choses to ;D) You see how he becomes overweight because of the weed induced over eating, he's always short on money because he can't hold a job - wake and bake is obligatory, mostly resulting in sleeping some more, to wake up and to play video games the rest of the day. He becomes more and more useless, no company will ever hire him. He has no ambitions of his own except doing that epic skyrim speedrun.
What would you say about that?

Yeah but it's objectively better than getting blackout piss-ass drunk and killing someone behind the wheel of a car or domestic abuse. How many high profile cases of someone running down a kid or running someone off the road involve people being stoned?

You're a fucking troll. Not one addiction study has shown weed to be more addictive then alcohol. 10% of people who touch alcohol become alcoholics. Booze is one of two classes of drugs that can kill with withdrawals and is also very psychologically addictive.

Society tolerates alcoholism and just pretend it's not a big problem because it is socially acceptable. Weed is going to be legalized. Where I live will be one of the last bastion of prohibition. We still have dry counties because of Authoritarian Christians. This is the reason it gets any push back nationally.

Explain every drug dealer ever?

>getting drunk is better than getting stoned

Because getting a hangover and beating you're wife isn't at all a bad thing.

>doesn't pay taxes
>doesn't adhere to any regulations

>Not one addiction study has shown weed to be more addictive then alcohol.
Of course you can always point out that it's just a personal observation, but from the people in school i've seen a bunch of people becoming instant stoners which can't do anything right. Hell - one was at the point where he'd spend 500€ on weed per month, he'd steal from his fucking parents to get more money. Tell me what the fuck that is, if it isn't addiction?

It's his life but I hope I have raised him better. You act like all this doesn't happen to alcohol drinkers too. A simple trip to the liquor store will give plenty of evidence for Body by Bud®

I would higher a hard core stoner before a hardcore alcoholic any day. Truth be told I will higher niether though.

Anyone can take something to the extreme, but the extremes of smoking weed are far less than the extremes of alcohol consumption. Legalizing weed doesn't make the problems of society go away, but I think the harm it might cause is far less than the harm caused by it being illegal

>higher
You wouldn't be able to hire either

Ok i guess, you're more liberal than i am which is at the end of the day a matter of personal taste.
I still didn't see that many obvious alcoholics like i've seen obvious stoners - maybe they're more stealthy.

>implying i got a hangover after my first 5 times getting drunk
>implying i would ever lay a hand on anyone, let alone someone i chose to marry

stop projecting or talking about your dad.

You're still young son. Wait till you get older and realize just how many people are problem drinkers in private. They have families and children who's lives they are destroying. Pot is amotivational and this harm is obvious early and identifiable by a sub culture. Binge drinking and social overuse of booze IS dominant culture. Everyone who makes it to 40 knows several people who have died drinking themselves to death.

FWIW I was a habitual weed smoker and I quit and became a heavy alcoholic. I'm 4 years sober now. Quitting weed wasn't even comparable to coming off booze. I would have cut my left foot off to get a free pass on alcohol. With weed i had a bit of trouble sleeping and ahedonia. It was gone in 3 weeks. I still have ahedonia from booze 4 years later.

>extremes of smoking weed are far less than the extremes of alcohol consumption
That may be true, but i still don't see average people pick up a liquor bottle in the morning. I like alcohol, i really do, but i wouldn't be able to drink every evening, and i don't understand how people can overcome their hangover and decide to get drunk some more unless they have some terrible personal problems. (In that case weed might actually be a good substitute...)

What is autocorrect? I own a HVAC-R company. So yes I can hire whomever. A pothead is far less likely to wreck my vehicle than a drunk. I know I was hungover at least 300 days per year before I got sober.

>implying drinking instantly leads to abuse in all cases
>implying hangovers happen every time
>implying everyone is your abusive mother and/or abusive father

And yet 1 in 10 people walking around you now do exactly this. They keep a secret because it's embarrassing.

Maybe i'll see some of that shit in the future - who knows. Sounds terrible aswell.
How does one get into drinking every day anyways?

The only thing I'm implying is your an asshole.

have you seen my wife?
she could use a beating every so often

The only thing I'm implying is that you gargle on cum

ADAM is clearly BS here:
-Weed kills no one? - If you smoke weed, it's causing Emphysema in some.

-Weeds not a gateway drug: states that it's not true because most people who smoke weed don't keep smoking weed. That's like saying alcohol isn't addictive because most people who drink it aren't alcoholics.

At least they admit the under 25, very real mental damage it does.

Obviously the circumstances under it's illegalization which were crap but I hate that people use that as an excuse to justify their dumbass 420 life.

>being this bad a debating and bending facts to your view.

kids these days.

>autocorrect
Nigger, hire wouldn't be auto corrected because it's a real word
>I own a-
No you don't, faggot.

>non addictive
I would question that

Good point, those sandwiches aren't gonna make themselves.

Work hard and start driving by a gas station to take the edge off the day. In fact I challenge you to find one sober house painter.

No one starts drinking saying I'm gonna work up to a 4L of vodka a week habit. Everyone thinks they can handle it. 1 in 10 can't and end up there. It took me a decade and a half. YMMV.

you i like.

everyone just want to feel empowered on a subject that doesn't matter in the long run.

You're probably an asshole that decries social controls while voting for Bernie Sanders so that we can basically be a Russia where I have to pay for you to sit around and smoke weed all day.

Found me out. I suck off nine dudes a day minimum. They call me dicksuckula the semen sewer.

No, *you're implying that you can't argue worth shit, and can't handle arguments anyway.

>Believing that you'll be able to think rationally while drunk.

No, its not. There arent any symptoms of withdrawl or depencies

well, you know that EVERY single drug (alcohol and weed included) has long term effect, if you use it for a longer time (especially harmful in puberty)