Spurdo and Gondola

Post your rarest Spurdo's and Gondola's

according to this the Finnish army is the gayest place on Earth?

"I'm sorry buddy" said spurdo's friend hesistantly "P-please be gentle :-D" Spurdo blushed. His benis already getting an erection. The medic however seemed aroused and slowly whipped out his giant benis and rubbed it gently.
Spurdo's friend and Spurdo looked in awe as they were both being humilated and sexually harrsed by the medic. "Don't worry the humilation the pain will turn into pleasure :D" the sadistic medic whispered seductively.

Spurdo's friend begged "P-please, I don't want to do this, it's wrong :(". Medic looked at them in shame and said "Then I'm very afraid that you will die :(". "Now caress that Benis:-D" the fierce medic yelled!

cont?

Please don't

no thank you

"O-okay mebic XDD" said spurdo's friend obediently. "No p-please stop it's fuggin wrong" said spurdo worried. "I'm verry soree frend I have too fug u XD" Spurdo's friend said while fingering spurdo's tight asshole ebinly. "N-no stahp friend pleez this isn't ebin at all fug :DDD" Spurdo pleaded.

I'm sorry for the wait, I don't have this prewritten.

Spurdo's friend ignored his desprate plead and shoved his finger deeper into the more wet parts of his anus. Spurdo moaned while his prostate was massaged. "No stahp XD" Spurdo yelled. "Don't even fugging try to deny the preasbure you worthless pig :DDD" Medic told Spurdo firmly.

Here is original

how come gondola and spurdo are rarely seen together

They are the antitheses of each other. Spurdö is playful, silly, lively, while Gondola is solemn, lonely, and melancholic. They are the two halves of human condition.

time for gondola

Dr Spurdo, I'm Gondola