Is this worth watching?

Is this worth watching?

No. I watched everything but the last season and I feel like I wasted so much time. I barely even remember any of it and this was like early highschool when my brain was a media sponge

It's ok, like 7/10. Walter is goat. I can't stand the main chick tho, some bold direction with the story later in the show which is actually good. But it could and should have been so much more. If you like X-files go for it

Yes, just watch it.

last season was literally syfy tier, literally

I really liked it except for the last season, that was shit.
>autistic alteralice was adorable

>tfw campaigned for this show every season
Fuck you nigger

Its a decent show user, John Noble is GOAT and Leanord Nimoy makes an appearance
Watch it, its some good scifi

Your trips demand that you do.

But seriously, it's worth it. The show is amazing.

if you have really low standards

I kind of do. I liked a lot of Lost up until the last season.

most generic trope-filled trash i've ever watched

> tfw you will never cum in Astrids hot black pink pussy

> she will never have your half breed children

Why fkn live

watch it, slow start with monster of the week episodes, but builds its own mythology and each season gets deeper into it. It actually has satisfying answers to the questions it asks.
John Noble should have won an emmy every year for it. And Anna Torv is gorgeous like Cate Blanchett

If you have the patience to sit through boring procedural sci fi cop stuff in season 1 then it's worth it, because season 2 was god tier. You should stop after season 3, its basically a proper ending for the show and it goes to shit afterwards

Did the old guy ever fuck Astro? He was awesome and the best part of the show

was pretty hit and miss

the old guy taking acid in his lab is kino

Saw all five seasons.

Not really, no.

Saw all five seasons.

Yes really, yes.

It's one of those post-LOST mystery shows networks tried to spew out to ride the wave.

Do it for her.

it was during LOST, and was better than it, also it had answers to its mysteries

Nope.
It just never takes off, even in the last season when they drop the case of the week format it's still predictable, boring, basic cable shit.
It had like 2 or 3 good episodes.

Starts out a bit messy then becomes great up until the last season which was a bit of a letdown, but that season is still not too bad. Definitely worth watching overall.

Some seriously conflicting opinions here.

another yes here, i loved it... it starts a little slow, but later you will want more and more of it.

I watched most of season 1
>literal x-files ripoff
>denethor is funny grandpa
>always a chase scene which culminates to a rooftop
>guy from dawsons creek always disappears only to suddenly reappear to save the girl at the last second
>he "calls in a favor" to get someone's phone tapped instantly
had to drop it there

except it is better written, and ends up more rewarding than xfiles ever was. And i love xfiles

Those titis moomy yummy yummy me want milk