So user here from 2 monts ago.I asked how could i touch my girlfriends boobs.Well yesterday i had the option...

So user here from 2 monts ago.I asked how could i touch my girlfriends boobs.Well yesterday i had the option.SHE WENT B A L L I S T I C.I started hugging her,kissing her on the neck,Started playing with her boobs.She didn't even mind.After a good 5 minutes she grabbed my hand and we went to the bedroom.Fucking hell that was an experience and a half.Not going to tell every single bit of it but i ended it in her mouth.The user who said ,,you should start hugging her from behind and give kisses on her neck" Fucking hell man.I owe you a beer.If you ever come to hungary or the netherlands.Remind me.And to the other user who said XXXTentacion wasn't all of the hype music.I owe you a beer too.Its fucking amazing.Thanks for all of the advices Sup Forums i love you all.

good job user, i wish i could have half of your happiness, i'll drown in alcohol instead

Dont worry everything is going to be all right.I drowned my depression in a mixture of drugs,alcohol and cigars.Im still smoking cigars.But now i only smoke weed.And i dont drink casually now.Dont worry you will get out from this ;) strust me man.When you realize how absurd and brutal yet so beautifull this world is.You Will Understan all of this mess

You needed help to touch her boobs? You need to remove yourself from the gene pool you weren't meant to breed.

I live in the Netherlands, where's my beer

you know you have no feelings only instinct.You make your decisions based on what is the best for you.Even if you decide that in a life or death situation you are not going to live you decided based on what is the best for you.You will know that the other person lives and that feels good.Its better for you.And everything here is in your mind.What your eyes see is based on what your mind percives.Everything is inside your head.Have you heard about the placeboo effect?Use it.Think about how lucky you are.You have a roof over your head ,You have a lot of decisions and options to make.Some pepole have no decision daily get beaten,tortured,made to work,cant eat,cant drink..think about how lucky you are and enjoy whatever minimum happines is in your life.You never know when all of this will end

Well 7 years from now buddy.Or 2 if we can meet while i go to vacation

Kudos OP. Enjoy.

what is this?XD

> I asked how could i touch my girlfriends boobs
Just fucking touch them? It took you 2 fucking months? You can't be fucking serious.

It was a little bit hard for both of us.Both of us where shy,had no social interaction,we had a few previous experiences with dates.It was just new for both of us

not only to touch them.Read

OP your next mission should you accept it, is to fuck her in the butt. This message will self destruct in 2 minutes

thanks my man

YES CAPTAIN

nice positive thread

>XXXTentacion wasn't all of the hype music.
I'm so sorry, that I ever thought wrong of you. Finally a person who likes him too. Sorry for not reading it well.

keeek :DDD my niBBa which one is your favourite?For me its wingriddenangel

It's stories like this that give me hope. God bless OP

Thanks man.I wish you much buttfucking

Gratz OP I am sincerely happy for you!

Post the tits in question, for research purposes.

would be good.But i didnt had the chanche,It was fast (well no actually 30 min) but i didnt think right.But its XXL if you want to know

weelll the thread died XD