Ok Sup Forums the purge has just been made legal:

Ok Sup Forums the purge has just been made legal:

>Hide or kill?

Dubs decides

wat

Laugh at ameritards from eu

Imma just hide

The purge has started do you run and try and hide like a little bitch or do you start the killing spree?
Personally I'd start in the synagog

I'm gonna be spending my purge night holed up in my neighbor's basement fucking the shit out of her AND her daughter.

Boi, you are seriously underthinking this. There are way more options available than to kill or hide.

I, for one, would immediately loot every nearby store of anything related to video games and their cash registers.
I'm a simple man- no need to kill, but fuck if legal crime wouldn't happen.

>Dubs decides

Average murrican right here, no wonder trump won

OP here, I know should have written it better was just going to be a normal thread and then decided to make a game of it, I can write out some more context if you want.

Why pick one?

This is what's always irked me about the whole purge idea.
>PEOPLE WOULD JUST GO OUT AND MURDER! THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE WANTS!
Thinking realistically, every store with vidya or cash would be locked the fuck down or there'd be a clusterfuck in the store of people already trying to rob it.

Honestly I'd probably just break some windows, kick in a door because that looks cool and call it a night.

I'd want to start a private ambulance company with my ex marine combat medic buddy and respond to calls on purge night. Prices would be absolutely exorbitant, but we'd show up with guns and an armored ambulance to scrape your ass off the concrete.

Sit comfy in EU and watch amerifags kill themselves

Hide under my bed all night looking at Sup Forums. The amount of 100% legal CP would be legendary.

>dying with your dick in your hand and a naked 8 year old on your computer screen
Dream big

Kill
I really don't care much for life so at least then I'd know if I am as crazy of a motherfucker as i think or not.

Kys and find out now

I would kill my father and rape my mother

I didn't ask to exist, but killing myself in a way that doesn't traumatize others is too much effort. I'm just here for the ride.

That's exactly how I've always wanted to go

i dunno play my Wii a bit

> be me
> be in a dindu aptartment complex full of spics
> have no options besides engage the purge and use the "good" hispanic families as a shield while securing territory

Fuck I would join the KKK and terminate all public libshit figures and politicans

MAGA