ITT: cowards

ITT: cowards

worst take

soon to be probably

But three of those people were murdered, and one died of a venereal disease.

why don't female artists ever commit suicide

why is hitler there?

literally what reason would a female have to commit suicide. Life is ez mode for them

he isn't gonna leave his daughter alone. fuck you, faggot.

Sure is Sup Forums in here

men are more likely to commit suicide in general

moreover, you could add michael jackson to the pic, its pretty obvious he ended himself

With a new baby to take care of? You can fuck right off.

Chester left his six chidren

Chester had 6 children.
Kurt had a daughter

Curtis was fucked up

>using the term "take" unironically
ok kike
I do think what they did was cowardly but mental illness is no joke

was he a mormon or something?

>Buckley, Balance
both accidental

Didn't Buckley accidentally fall into the river though?

"alone"

because females are incapapble of experiencing depression or actual emotions

>oh its okay as long as there's another biological parent there.

Both of those instances clearly revolved around mental instability.

Phil is just going through grief. There's a big difference between going through pain and you being your own worst enemy.

here's the biggest coward:

OP

ha. got eem. eez nuts.

Le faces of drug abuse compilation.

I'm attracted to cowards. Jeff Buckley was the sexiest of them all, not only the sexiest but the one with the best voice also. He was literally perfect.

John Balance and Jeff Buckley didn't commit suicide, for all we know.

You do realize he killed his wife to boost his stock right?

Wendy O. Williams did

>omgggg we need to be more aware about depression and mental illness

No we just need to tell idiots to stop doing drugs. It's their own fault their brains were deteriorating.

kurt and elliott were murdered
jeff drowned by accident

"""accidentally"""

If they have children under the age of 18 when they did it, yes. If they don't, then it's their right.

K

No, he intentionally went for a swim and drowned because of the currents

Jeff Buckley didn't kill himself

Wow what a smallbrained chud you are.. It's not as simple as that you fucking retard. Why do you think people use drugs in the first place? Look, I can go on for hours about the fall of western civilization but i'll keep it plain for a simpleton(you) JEWISH CULTURAL MARXISM

Here's your (you)

Women don't have feelings. They also have easy lives where no one judges them.

>that denial

Delet this

we need to teach people to not rape their kids

>smallbrained chud
cringe

>jeff
Delet

Ian didn't do drugs

Didn't he take medicines to get high at least when he was young?

women are stupid

i watched dunkirk today, and the scene where the soldier walks into the ocean to commit suicide, two ladies in front of me whispered "why is he doing that? i dont know"

i mean like, really?

I think about suicide on a daily basis, in fact I often fantasize about it.

What's even more fucked up is that it gives me a feeling of relief when I think about my own death. Just knowing that there's an escape exit is a sigh of relief, that at any time I can jump out of this existence if it becomes too intense for me to handle.

Yeah, but he quit before he left school. More teenage experimentation than actual dependence

Me too man, I'm comforted by the fact I can end it any time. I'd most likely hang myself. I have a spot in the middle of nowhere ill do it so I won't be found.

do you have any idea what a couple of fucking losers you are?

did nick drake do drugs?

Yes, I know how much I suck. That's why I fantasize about killing myself. I have no self worth and no redeeming qualities

*was easy mode. It's fucking not now.

Yeah, I guess we're not supposed to be here. I've been told otherwise by others for years, but i'm still convinced I wasn't supposed to be born on this planet.

I'm 26 and feeling truly alone, even though I have a few friends but they make me feel lonely most often. As I grow older I become more and more bitter because i've never opened my heart to anyone, and so life becomes more bleak by the day.

Meaning slips away and the benefits of suicide begin to outweigh the benefits of life itself. And then I begin to wonder if I stick around long enough i'll just see myself become an old man never knowing what it's like to be in love.

do you have any idea what a giant douche you are?

He smoked the kush daily buddy

Your reaction means you don't understand, but that's fine I guess. If you knew what it felt like it would seriously fuck up your day.

Music and movies are what keep me going, but I'm afraid of the day where I no longer find comfort in them.

I've attempted a few times with the most recent two weeks ago. Put a belt around mr throat just to se what it felt like. Didn't really hurt.

>elliott, nick, buckley and balance are all dead
>one day all my favorite musicians will probably die before me
its not fair bros

If you're gonna suicide yourself you should consider going to the mountains during the winter, and bring a bottle of red wine and some pills.

Down most of the pills and chug the bottle, you'll eventually fall asleep in the snow with only a shirt and jeans. It's by far the most peaceful way to go.

That does sound nice actually. Too bad I'm about six hundred miles away from any mountains.

Ian, come back. We need a proper version of Ceremony.

fuck you

I really shouldn't be giving suicide advice to people, it just doesn't seem right now that I think about it. There are still some things that I still enjoy about life, and what's beautiful is that they're relatively cheap and easy to access, the simple little things are what keep me going.

Something I long to do again is walking downtown Seattle listening to lightly somber jazz while drinking some coffee at a cozy little shop hidden away. Going to an old vintage bookstore, or a vinyl record shop browsing the old music of years past. Sometimes it's those small subtleties that make life special, something anyone can enjoy whenever they need it most.

every artist except pic related

yeah fuck all women amirite, why don't they appreciate nice guys like us?

ikr hurr durr millennial women have it ez literally doing everything in society because 60% of males have checked out to play vidya and fap

Mental illness. Cowardice is another thing.

This means it is easier than ever. If you are a half way decent looking girl, all you need is a comp and a webcam and you can make a living.

;_;

Buckley drowned by accident
Elliott stabbed himself in the heart twice

It's a movie mate
not real life t b h

How does one stab themselves twice? Seems hard enough to do once.

I'll miss you

no blade is instantly lethal, if he did it once he could do it twice
but there is a theory that Jenny took his life