Are they gonna keep him next season?

Are they gonna keep him next season?

Doobie?

yep, he was pivotal in winning games all season

billy boy will keep him around until he outlives his usefulness

they'll probably let him test free agency. he's 30 and honestly replaceable. and he was shit in the SB

I like Blount but I can't see New England doing more than another cheap one year deal

fukk off retard

he helped the pats win in post season

>He was shit in the super bowl

He didn't do much of anything, but I put a lot of that on the offensive line. Also, my main argument for why mcdaniels isn't a fantastic OC, just good is that he continues to think he will get anything other than 0-2 yards every play running Blount from a draw. Run him from a power I, but not a damn draw.

they let him walk once before

they'll do it again if they can't agree on money and time

Requesting the gif of real nigga Blount puttin that Boise st nigga to shleeep

They should honestly draft a running back who can help them on the ground and in the air. James White stepped up enough as a ball carrier to keep the Falcons honest, but prior to that Atlanta had exposed a major weakness of the Patriots offense with telegraphing plays with Blount in the backfield.

Blount has been a great team culture guy and pretty good on the field, but they can do better at the position. Wouldn't bother me if they kept him either, but they can do better for sure.

If he agrees to another 1 year $700k deal then yes. But I think he's overrated and this year's increase in stats is purely due to the shocking O-line improvement, Develin coming back and some game plans shifting to a more run centric approach

>patriots
>allowing any blacks to touch the ball that aren't named white
>yfw pic related actually happened

>Patriots
>Won their 5th Owl
>GOAT QB
>YFW

I hope so. The Pats entire running back corps are like a band of brothers and they all compliment each other well.

Though if I was the Seahawks I would throw everything I could to get Blount on the team. They aren't the same without Marshawn, Blount could fill that role spectacularly.

yeah, he drinks the NE kool-aid and was actually pretty great in the regular season, ESPECIALLY since they can have him on the cheap side

Remember when he was to Pittsburgh for 4 minutes?

>gets cut
>goes back to Pats
>gets a ring

good times

LB is an entertaining guy but anyone who shills hard for him is obviously just a fantasy geek,

I'd take him for cheap money but I'd almost always rather seen White or Lewis back there,

anyone got as youtube link of this? I need to see this.

The friendship between Brady and Blount is one of my favorite things about the Pats.

I hope so. He's a great team-first player and not a stats-first player.

Yeah, his production fell into the basement as the season went on. He had 1 great run against the Steelers, but was still under 3 ypc. He was completely stopped again yesterday.

I think he is gone, unless he wants a vet minimum contract.

It's either that or dig up Steven Jackson's corpse again.

>He's a great team-first player and not a stats-first player.
Maybe he should focus on stats because his YPC are fucking shit. The only reason people think he's good is because he has a decent amount of touchdowns.
Blount is mediocre at best and if he leaves I won't miss him.

Yeah, Hightower is one of the only elite players the Patriots have

That's Blount, Ausfag.

Certain teams will be able to defend a certain run style better than others. This is why James White and Deion Lewis were also on the roster.

was anonymous in the owl, let him walk

That's the joke you idiot

>Forgetting the fumble

He fumbled and got benched last night

Not really sure what that has to do with what I said. He's had a couple of decent big plays this season, but he's still just mediocre overall and if he's looking for more $$ to stick around I think he will be disappointed.

3.9 average ypc just really isn't impressive, there's plenty of big rb's out there that can do the same or better.