But not anymore

DON'T LET THEM KNOOOOW

I'm a non virgin and I'm still autistic

Checkmate athiests

>tfw virgin and like all of these

>Anonymous
Fuck...Nick died a virgin didn't he...

same here

losing virginity doesn't make you a chad. it means you met a woman who happened to be sexually aggressive and also targeted you for some random reason

I can only think of these two, almost all music was made by chads

yall mind if i uhhhhh crash dis plane

Sometimes I wonder if the sex I've had in my life was because of ME and MY actions or because the girls I was with felt horny and decided "I want to get laid" tonight...

I have my doubts often. Feels like I'm not in control. Feels really bad.

I made out with a girl and did boob stuff to her but it gave me aspergers

who cares fags, I wish I was attractive enough for grills to touch my pee pee of their own accord

I think what me and the user are saying is that it has less to do with attractiveness and more to do with vulnerability. i.e. these girls wanted to get laid and knew me and user had too low of self esteem to decline.

It wasn't a fun experience for me if that makes you feel better.

kek

were they qt

if so: shut up

eh if i had some photos i could tell you. she was a tiny vietnamese girl with pink hair and i thought she was qt but lots of channers think that's "degenerate" or whatever. her room was terribly picked up and once i stood in an empty space with her i realized she smelled pretty bad ngl

sounds unpleasant

I lost mine to some chubby bitch whose pussy smelled like my shower towel if I don't wash it for a month so you probably made out better

ITT women virgins will never have sex with

yuck

/r9k/ was wrong. being a virgin probably owns.

/r9k/ is always wrong

Interesting take but for me it's less about vulnerability and more about lack of power. I hate being out of control, to me it's the worst feeling in the world. I'm 23 and feel the passage of time slipping more and more quickly and it's positively terrifying. All about control, or lack thereof. I want to think girls slept with me because of ME, not because of them and how they were feeling putting on a dress that night.
Honestly yeah, the girls I've slept with are surprisingly attractive, especially recently. Never a supermodel but some very cute girls. It's harder to sleep with less-than-cute actually bc everybody with low standards goes after them so they're actually really in-demand. But yeah with a couple of my recent partners esp I feel lucky in spite of having put in ungodly sums of hours into being attractive

I think Sup Forums is one of the most sexed/normie/Chadish Sup Forums boards desu

But then /you/ should want to sleep with girls because of THEM and not for a simple status quo reason.
Otherwise simply realise the world doesn't move around you.

You're not wrong. That's a good point.

I'm not gonna sugar coat it. Sexual capital is a thing I care too much about. At age