Trump vs. Hillary

Anybody else having trouble imagining what an hour long debate between these two will be like?

I honestly think my brain will rot form watching such a shit-show.

bump

heh, well, we all KNOW Trump will DEMOLISH shillary, right guys?

*raises hand for hi five*

He probably actually will cause her to have a nervous breakdown just from all the shit he says, and then she'll win because of pity votes

Imagine Hillary trying to deal with Trump throwing shit out about Monica Lewinsky or any of the other women Bill assaulted on live national television

That's what it's gonna be like

Hillary is a master of deflection though. Remember she stood on trial for 11 hours live and came out unscaved. Trump will end up repeating himself so much within one debate that he might end up like Rubio. Hillary knows how to deflect so well that she can just shift the topic entirely and the mods won't correct her.

and all the normies will see this as trump avoiding issues and dredging up dumb bullshit no one cares about anymore. It will be reinfoced by shillary not stooping to that level of discourse, then trump will look like a bully.

which is why he wont actually do that.

They know each other so well so I'd imagine it'd go pretty smooth

Yeah Hillary playing her holier-than-thou schtick with a condescending tone, playing off shit that Trump brings sure will work well. All of the other 16 candidates that tried that shit on Trump for the past 10 months sure had that work out for them.

Trump has mentioned Bill's sex flights with underage children. I say it's a shame that we only get an hour of it.

>normies
kill yourself for using that word

It's going to be something legendary, like a battle of weapons

>AK47 VS AR15
>KABAR VS whatever Nips have
>U-Boat VS Good Goy Boats
>Bow and Arrow VS Blankets

>Trump throwing shit out about Monica Lewinsky or any of the other women Bill assaulted
nonono that's what Twitter and TV news interviews are for. Then the debate """"""moderators"""""" get baited into coming up with some dumbass gotcha question about whatever shit he said and he takes it from there

2/trump at least you tried

He'll just ad-hom. Don't know what the optics will end up being.

he fucking triggers her so hard on stage she has a stroke and dies

>And I'm just getting started on Benghazi
>errrr uhhhh ahhhhhhh *gurgle* *gurgle* AHHHHHH *she collapses*
>Folks look at that, low energy, she's a total disaster

you're on Sup Forums dumbshit moron.

The overwhelming amount of knife play done by US troops are with benchmade folding knives.

I don't see how calling her out on fucking up the Middle East and causing the refugee crisis and supporting open borders are ad-homs, holmes.

kekd

they were republi-jokes. This is the democratic candidate, this is the mike tyson fight at the end of fucking punchout for trump

Just waiting until he calls her a cow. So excited...

>comparing Shillary Clinton to Mike Tyson

8/10 troll you got me this far

I hope trump calls her a cunt in the first debate

that will be amusing, because he will instantly lose the election. I'm surprised user I thought trump supporters wanted him to win, not take this as an opportunity to act like a child.

The optics will be what they always are. She will end up looking weak and overwhelmed with a fake but nervous smile, like all of his opponents when Trump 'crosses the line'. People will call Trump a dick and "stoopid" and all that, but in the end, nobody wants a weakling to be Commander-in-Chief.

When are people going to realize that Hillary is just the Democrat Jeb Bush?

>fucking up the middle East
Is she God?

>This is the democratic candidate

Who frankly is just not as good as she thinks she is.

You compare her to Tyson. I would too. But this isn't Tyson on the night of June 22, 1988. This is Tyson on June 11, 2005.

Hillary doesn't have it anymore. She's got some gas left in the tank but it's obvious by now that she's getting carried to the nomination to match rhetoric with Donald fucking Trump.

It's going to be ugly. Don't miss a minute of it.

>Comparing cruz or jeb to Hilary bullshiting Clinton
Are you to young to remember the 90s were she had to deal with the that stuff every day?

i agree, Trump is definitely the rockstar this time around, hillary looks like a old grandma. the liberal machine is doing its best to paint her in the best light but it can't make her more likable, she doesn't have the charisma trump has.

the only thing is if there are way more voters on the other side who don't think trump is cute or charming when he says the things he says, and so vote for Hilldog with no other option left out side of abstaining.