If he was going to retire, he would have announced it last night...

If he was going to retire, he would have announced it last night. With five rings and now the undisputable GOAT quarterback of NFL history, what else is there for him to do?

Will he focus on turning little Jimmy and Jacoby into future GOATs? Stat pad and erase all of Peyton's records? Play longer than Brett Favre? Get the coveted sixth ring, that no other player will obtain for the next two centuries?

What is Tom going to do?

>pregame interview last night
>Terry Bradshaw (I think) : "say you win this one, do you ride off into the sunset?"
>Tom: "HELL NO!"

Look it up. Was on fox before the game

Tommy will probably go until he's 45 or gets his seventh ring, which ever comes first.

He's still good and healthy, plus Bill and Tom have too much to teach their protégé in order to solidify the Dynasty.

4 more years.

He's too good to retire. As long as he's healthy and playing at this level then why would he stop.

Why would he retire? WHY?

I keep seeing people asking about this but it doesn't make any sense. He's playing better than he did in his late-twenties, he just set the all time NFL record for TD:Int ratio, his team, which is pretty fucking young, just won another Super Bowl and, by far and away, they look like the best team in the NFL going in to next season too.

WHY WOULD HE RETIRE?

Brady isn't going anywhere. He's going to win #6 and #7, then decide whether or not he sucks bad enough to quit yet.

he has to beat eli in the owl

19-0 and beat the giants in a bowl game

Part of me wishes he did, if only to see the Garoppolo era begin instead of seeing him wasted on some sad ass franchise like the Browns/Bears/9ers

>being satisfied with only 5 rings
wew lad

Are they really going to trade him away? Is Jacoby going to become Tom's successor?

They'll trade him for a top 5 pick

City people wanted the Falcons to win. White trash and suburban retards wanted the Patriots.

I want him to rape the stoolers 6 lombardi's

>45
>inb4 goodell comes up with a bullshit "personal health and safety" rule to stop people past a certain age from playing out of spite

All they have to do is get 1st seed and they are guaranteed to go to the owl. He needs to beat jordan now

14-2 next season beating Rodgers for the owl
15-1 after that and beating Prescott for the owl
16-0 finally and beating Eli for his 8th and then retirement

why does goodell hate brady so? david stern the former nba commish loved jordan

>"If it was up to my wife she'd have me retire today, she told me that last night...I said 'too bad, babe,'" Brady said Monday on SiriusXM NFL Radio.

he also said a year or two ago that he plans on playing well into his 40's, or until he "sucks"

He's put up MVP numbers for like 10 straight years but keeps getting memed so he only has two. I bet he wants a 3rd

I'm an employee of the NFL. There's a rumour that's been going on for a while, back in his younger days, Tom Brady got his dick polished by Goodell's wife at a party.

>Six Rings

i dont get the "going out on top" thing anyways
maybe if he never won a championship and finally did at age 39 with his last bit of energy, then riding off into the sunset or whatever would be nice

but he's won his entire career, shows no signs of slowing down, and clearly still wants to give his all even after multiple championships.
i just doubt that winning ever gets old for most people

>got his dick polished

Wat? Wouldn't that be painful as fug

Can this madman really get six rings?

this

Is Brady going to be controlled by Sauron? He only needs 2 more right to become the witch king of angmar right?

>Ten Rings

He's going to play to pad his stats now. Pats will prolly win 1 or 2 more rings as well

>by far and away

you do realize they were down 28-3, and won after forcing OT on the last drive of the game

not even close to far and away the best team.

>Can this madman really get six rings?

Is this a real question?

he's gonna win again next year then retire

You know he's gonna be in the AFCCG again, especially with all those losers in that conference.

So what other team could do that? Nobody else has in NFL history.

Thanks for helping the case.

After last night he is now a top five player. Still got a way to go before catching Rice or Taylor.

>you do realize they were down 28-3, and won after forcing OT on the last drive of the game
>not even close to far and away the best team.
Nearly every playoff game was a blowout. Any team that won a close game got blown out the next week.

To me, these were the top two teams in each conference.

The better team of the two won last night.
So much had to happen for it to go this way. ATL had so many chances to put it away and they didn't.

>you do realize they were down 28-3

you do realize they scored 31 unanswered points and won the game despite not leading for a single second of it?

Stern was smart enough to
a) actually have a valid case against Jordan
b) handle it quietly and professionally

For the young, Jordan was suspended for gambling.

Goodell forced the case against Brady and the Pats because he is too weak to admit his mistakes after making it public, and because his authority was questioned.

why would he retire?

he's in great shape, it's illegal to touch him during a game. He can still win more rings.

The only reason players retire is because they cannot take the pounding anymore. With the rules in place to build a wall around QBs, he should be good for years to come.

switch to another team and show he can win there too?

that is exactly what happened and everyone knew it. For all we know, Brady will be the next commissioner.

Yeah. They don't really have a choice. Either they don't trade him and he leaves in FA in 2018, or they trade him and get something out of it. Garoppolo is ready and he isn't going to spend 3-5 more years on the bench when he can be making $15+ million a year to start somewhere.

>The better team of the two won last night.
But that's wrong, you fucking retard.
Atlanta dominated NE until they started with shit playcalling, OLine and the best blocking RB injured (which caused the fumble on Ryan AND the sack to get them out of FG range).

His arm will eventually become a noodle. They'll need to keep tailoring the offense around him because he's been losing the zip on his passes as the season went on.

Patsfag here

I wish he would. He's in good health and has climbed every mountain there is to climb. He's the best there ever was and he's earned the rest. Eventually we're going to have to move on.

But there's no way he stops. He'll have to suffer some catastrophic injury and be literally unable to play anymore.

I could honestly see a giants pats owl next season

Ten rings

That match up has lost its luster to me because Coughlin is gone. I'd rather Brady rape the Packers instead

Fuck city folk anyway.

He plays for four more years then runs as vice president for Trump's second term.

He still wants the undefeated season.

power play by an asshurt Goodell

DELET THIS

QUADS CONFIRM

PRAISE KEK

And yet this game is somehow even better for Brady's legacy than if they thrashed the falcons 30-10 or some shit like that. It's what's always been the best about brady and Belichick. When they were down 21-0 I absolutely thought they were going to lose, but I was 100% sure they'd make the game somewhat interesting.

bahahaha if that happened i'd swear that brady is some sort of actual god playing out a movie like scenario for his own personal entertainment

They went 17-2 and dominated every game they were in except for against Seattle and the first half of the Super bowl.

They is no other team in the league on their level right now and unless Houston or Denver gets a QB or Green Bay, Pittsburgh or Atlanta suddenly develop world-beating defenses, that's not gonna change.

seriously Sup Forums If the giants played the pats, and eli beat him again what would the fucking reaction be?

I feel like brady is like lebron when he plays teams texas in the finals, he loses more than he wins.

>the better team lost last night
But that doesn't make any sense, if they lost... how are they better?

>With five rings and now the undisputable GOAT quarterback of NFL history, what else is there for him to do?

Win 6 rings

Also, this. He's still the best QB in the league, he's still making tons of money as a result, why stop now>

>duuuhhhhhh his arm is getting week
>had the second highest Yards Per Attempt this season just behind Matt "Regular Season MVP" Ryan

Because the NBA is all about creating stars. Stars drive the product.

The NFL treats their players like slaves. The players have the weakest union and the crappiest contracts. They don't want any player being bigger than the NFL itself.

He's going to retire when he can't play anymore. If he's still competing at a high level at age 50, he'll still be out there.
Realistically, I think he plays 3-5 more seasons goes for a 6th ring to surpass Charles Haley. And then a 7th if he gets the 6th one quickly enough.

>Because the NBA is all about creating stars. Stars drive the product.

The NBA is one step above WWE.
Only housewives and kids like daily soap operas about their favorite characters on TV. The rest of us like the actual sport, the competition.

I want to see him go 19-0 and win 2 more rings. I love witnessing legit greatness, not manufactured bullshit.

He was throwing lasers in the Owl tho

Yea, real hard to dominate the easiest schedule in the NFL. I love how him coming back to beat the Browns after his suspension was so hyped up.

>Easiest schedule in the league
They only make it look easy. Did the 2015 Panthers have the easiest schedule last season?

He's gonna get 7 thus establishing the Patriots as the undisputed GOAT in the NFL.

GOAT QB
GOAT Coach
GOAT Owner
GOAT Team.

If he has 2 more solid seasons he should reach 500 TDs, but I don't see him breaking Manning's TD record. Brees will probably end up with the yardage record, especially since he pads in garbage time so much.

If Brady plays 2 or 3 more seasons at a high level then there's a good chance he adds another ring. But the decline can be very sharp as seen with Manning.

Tom says he needs a ring for every round he was left on the draft board.

Just won the superbowl
>not the best team
Okay pal

Eli's legacy as a dragon slayer would be cemented. Brady's accomplishments would be called into question.

Either you accept Eli has achieved GOAT clutch many times, or you argue rings don't count for everything and thus devalue Brady's own wins.

>if you let your opponent beat you, you win

Please Patriots - Packers next year

Brady was chanting "WE WANT SIX" with the crowd

Brady is hungry as fuck

He has to beat all Peyton's records now

THAT would be rigging of the highest order.

I hate to say it but Tom Brady has ruined the NFL. Because he won this last owl I believe the league will fold within the next decade. There's no catching him.

>indisputable, ftfy
>Tuck
>Vinatieri
>Spygate
>Deflated footballs
>Bill BelliGOAT as coach
>perennially scoring 2/3 on having great defense/o-line/running game because Belichek knows how to run a back office
He's just a good fit in a great scheme, my mans. Emphasis on scheme.

i loved this superbowl and everything, but isn't it kinda sad that your entire sport has only one single event and only a handfull of teams?

like, you win a superbowl ring and that's it. no continental cup, world cups, olympics, etc

Football (not divegrass) is actually interesting though. And it's not like 32 teams in a "handful."

*is
wasted trips

>unless Houston gets a QB
user, please dont give me any expectations

What great running game?

And what great defense? Their defense, even in the early 2000's was never great. Good, for sure, but never great.

Also, buttblasted raiders fans need to let go of the tuck rule. The play was called correctly. That's it. There is literally 0 (zero) controversy.

Don't worry; they won't.

>Their defense, even in the early 2000's was never great.
Explain 2003 and 2004 then. Hardmode: no >iggles or >pants

>eli manning's bottom bunk bitch
>goat

LULULULULULUL

They were a solid defense, not great. Don't think so? Rank them in terms of all time great defenses. Are they even in the top 20? How many of their defensive players are in the Hall?