In Canada, a neighbourhood like pic related is for lower middle class income families

>in Canada, a neighbourhood like pic related is for lower middle class income families

>in the UK, a neighbourhood like pic related is for upper-class families

what went right?

what went wrong?

there are similar houses for upper class people, but they just implement more modern designs

Canada is 10x bigger and 10x less desirable to live in

i see these pics and i shiver at the thought of growing up in boring cookie cutter neighborhoods

hem

Than think of growing up in ''comfy'' commieblock.

>what went right

Actually having lebensraum

they're alright if you're an aging gen-xer

Or pretty fun if you were able to grow up and play with a bunch of kids in the neighborhood without having parents breathing down your neck every second.

The largest house in the Netherlands is owned by the Prince and it's smaller than a McMansion

this is what a middle class canadian neighbourhood looks like

>middle class
you sure? Not "high" middle class or something like that ? There is 2 garages per house.

it's middle class

this is upper middle class

the leaf is lying, it is definitely upper middle

hmm i wonder if its due to the fact we have 10x more space, and half the amount of people

ah yes, tell me more about my country

>upper-class

No, sweetheart. Stop using terms for countries you don't know the meaning of.

>he considers this "high" middle class

Remember the average middle class American/Canadian is in quite a lot of debt

No it's not you red coat. This is an average sized house in both U.S and Canada.

completely fucking wrong
deluded underage yank shithead

This is actually true though. They're just average houses in leafland and burgerstan

those would be all $2+ million in my neighborhood

I've found that British people quite literally don't understand the size of average American houses. They get quite upset about it for some weird reason.

the absolute STATE of california

average house in britain

this

they're used to living in shoeboxes and think anything more than that belongs to billionaires

That's because Canadians have insane amounts of debt

average house in england

average house (scotland)

I laughed when this was an English version of a McManshion in Hot Fuzz.

look at how his anger progresses

from being seething to trying to mask his asshurt with ironic shitposting

i heard claustrophobia can induce temper issues

>not buying land and building your own home

what is your idea of a perfect place to grow up?

Depends entirely on location

please laugh

How much did it cost you? How long did it take? How big is the plot of land?

nah he is lying. that's more like upper middle class. also that depends on the area (suburban toronto or some shithole in saskatchewan??) you cant generalize like that

kek, do you grade them yourself?

>mfw angry brits walk into a home thread

Well, there is a lot of different houses in france, and a lot of old buildings; but this is the "average-modern" house for a middle class.

well my country is very similar to your country and he is right. also how do you know what "upper class" even means in different cunts such as uk? you are just talking out of your ass

nothing wrong with buying a house in credit
do you think brits pay cash?

Yes, it very depends on the location, It's the same thing here (and anywhere I guess).

finally a bit of common sense ITT

Middle-class in Canada is commonly referred to as having an income of 90k to 160k, and the middle-class usually have two sources of income.

This one American is acting like getting a mortgage approved is some difficult shit.

>people pay multiples of millions more to live in California
makes little sense 2bh

Upper class is near the absolute top in the UK, and OP's picture would not be something they'd live in. It's a silly leafy bait thread obviously.

Do you have any idea how small the UK is?

big enough for a few more migrants you bigot

WHO GIVE A FLYING FUCKING GOD DAMN DOG SHIT ABOUT THE SIZE OF THEIR HOUSE

THEY ARE LITERALLY A DRIVES AWAY FROM CASTLES, PALACES, ANCIENT HISTORIC SITES, COZY CITIES FILLED WITH HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE AND LITERATURE, 45 MINUTES AWAY FROM AMSTERDAM, 1 HOUR AWAY FROM PARIS, 30 MINUTES AWAY FROM BRUSSELS, 2 HOURS AWAY FROM BARCELONA, 2.5 HOURS AWAY FROM MADRID, 3 HOURS AWAY FROM MALAGA, 2 HOURS AWAY FROM MILAN, 1.5 HOURS AWAY FROM ZURICH, MUNICH, BERN, LATERBRUNNEN, GRINENWALD, INTERLAKEN

ALL OF THIS FOR MOTHER FUCKING LESS THAN 50 CANADIAN DOLLARS

WHAT ARE YOU NEAR?
A LAKE? A FUCKING BEAR INFESTED SHITHOLE NORTH TUNDRA?
WHAT DO YOU HAVE? YOU LITERALLY HAVE ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY NOTHING TO DO IN CANADA BESIDES ROT AWAY WITH ASIANS IN A CITY.

JUST
FUCK
OFF

Small enough that the fact that it became the worlds greatest empire is still a marvel of British determination.

I have this

>2.5 million for a fucking bungalow
What a joke. At least the driveway is nice.

NZ is fuckin great though.

>United Kingdom
>desirable to live in

user, my son...

kek why so busy? looks like something you'd expect here

It's busy because it's nice place? What kind of stupid question is that

Cheer up pal, bear infested homes near lakes is literally heaven on earth

*merely pukes*

Looks nice to be honest and I like the full size window door you can open to get maximum sunlight

indians

nah i agree with him. it looks way too busy for a scenic rock. for example, this is the door peninsula in wisconsin

UK housing is third world-tier and costs a fortune. It is honestly pretty awful and the primary reason I emigrated.