Where do they rank in the pantheon of sporting JUSTs

Where do they rank in the pantheon of sporting JUSTs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYi7W5nB80s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Right up there with 2004 ALCS and the GS warriors choke job last year

I'd says it's flat out worse than the Warriors and the Yankees had 26 other rings to fall back on

Biggest in NFL history.

How many plays were there that could have clinched the game for them? At least a dozen. They failed on all of them.

Broncos

I'll never wrap my mind around how the "MVP" takes a 12 yard sack in that situation.

Why are Patriot fans so salty and asssavaged today? lol

Yes but the Red Sox had 84 years that series was them becoming un >just

And the Falcons had never won anything and still haven't. This game is now their franchise's single defining moment.

>projecting this hard

Shanahansberg called for a 7-step drop for who the fuck knows why and he would've been called for intentional grounding if he didnt take the sack. just awful in every aspect

>who the fuck knows why

Even with Bill Buckner, Scott Norwood, Billy Cundiff, etc. you could point to one guy on the team that basically cost them the game or series. The Falcons threw away the Super Bowl last night as a whole team, so I think it's worse than all of them.

About as high as >One strike away (twice)

why are they crying?
don't project your anal devastation on to me, my booty is untouched

I still think the Warriors was the worst. They would've been hailed as the greatest team in NBA history. Everything Curry did, the game winning 3s, the records, and all of that would've made that team up there in terms of greatest teams in all pro sports. It really was basketball's 18-1. Then they came one game away. They had home fucking court, and for 3 straight games they couldn't do anything to stop the Cavs.

Brady always had it in him. So did the Pats. It's a JUST moment for the Failcons sure, but we can't forget that the favorites won.

pls bo bully, I'm not a good artist

Cavs had LeGod and the Warriors still showed up and made Game 7 extremely close.

Falcons rolled over with 5 minutes left in the 4th

rolled over is an understatement, they basically lubed themselves up and spread their cheeks for the BWC

This.

The last 20 minutes NOTHING the failcons did worked. The league MVP took an outrageous amount of drive ending sacks, and the defense didn't even try

Absolutely nothing compares to this in terms of a single-game choke.

They played worse than my wife's son's peewee football team, and they lost every game.

>who are prime ac milan vs livershit

All they had to do was take shots against the weak pats secondary and run lightly

They literally gifted brady a fifth ring and I will never stop laughing those those Atlanta cucks

Nah. If Liverpool had won 4-3 in ET. It would have been comparable. This was an even bigger choke.

Plus they were up more the equivalent of 4-0 not 3-0.

>Biggest in NFL history.

No team can be more JUSTed than a team that no longer even really exists: the Houston Oilers.

If you had seen that 1992 playoff game against the Buffalo Bills, you'd know it's all-time and never to be surpassed. And, yes, after yesterday's Owl collapse, the Oilers are still #1 on biggest chokes in NFL playoff history.

Finally, at least the Falcons choked to a legitimately great QB in Brady. Kelly and the Bills went on to commit *9* turnovers to the Cowboys in the Owl, a performance so putrid that they were the butts of late night television jokes (Leno, Letterman).

This is easily the biggest choke in superbowl history.

It is arguably the biggest single game choke. Comparable to the 2007 pats.

It is probably not the biggest championship choke. The warriors had the regular season record on the line AND choked three times, twice at home.

>averaging 5.5 yards per rush and calling a shotgun pass on 3rd and 1 with 10 minutes left
Top fucking kek

The Falcons choked on each and every aspect of the game. One stop, one run, one return on special teams and the Pats are done. Every single thing that they could have fucked up, they did. Shit, they could've kneeled twice after the Jones catch and then kick it and would've won. Top JUST for sure.

But that wasn't the Owl

Does this make up for 18-1?

>biggest single game choke. Comparable to the 2007 pats.

The Pats didn't choke, Giants earned that win. Pats had a 4 pt lead with less than 2 minutes then the helmet catch happened

This, it was basically like the Puckers choke in 2014 NFCCG but much worse, there were an absurd amount of things that had to go right for the Pats to even tie

This needs to be remembered:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYi7W5nB80s

>Marino loses to Montana in the owl in his 2nd year
>"w-we'll be back next year guise"
>never reached the owl again
Sad!

It's weird seeing a commercial that doesn't have some bullshit racial undertone to it.

It's the worst of all time.

They should honestly relocate the franchise because this is not something you can ever come back from.

Say they win it all next year. It still would not redeem this. That's how bad it is.

That was probably the biggest collapse I've ever seen in one game. The Falcons literally just had to run the clock out and the title was theirs, but every single thing they did from like the five-minute mark in the third quarter was a tremendous failure. They went into turtle mode and were seemingly just waiting for the game to be over, and the Pats are too good a team to not take advantage of that.