WHO!

WHO!

there is a piece of red shirt under her. case closed.

4, theres a knife next to her body and 4 doesnt have a knife

the dude that just left

if they're going to pull shit like this they gotta up their art game so that bits of cloth are not represented exactly like a pool of blood

its not a sherlock holmes case.

3...only woman, dead person is in women's restroom.

the muslim

Reason 1) The woman has her purse on the table, opened. (Where the knife came from)
Reason 2a) She wasn't even a patron at the restaurant. What do those lines coming from her plate mean?
Reason 2b) Notice how shocked the waiter looks when looking at her. Again, she wasn't even a patron.

Put the clues together and you can tell exactly what happened.

Don't know because we're an imageboard, not the police

ah yeah because a murderer would never go into the wrong restroom!

Of course it's the Muslim, she even looks all shocked out of mind and everything as if she's too scared of the consequences that could come forth...

Occam's razor faggit

Is not the muslim. they only kill with ak47 and bombs.

Literally in his hand, also how do you explain how HE got into a woman's bathroom?

It was a suicide.

>the expression on her face

Walked. He looks a bit Jewish so it was obviously him.

None of the people there are black, the killer obviously got away

Lmao, google "Theo van Gogh" and become educated.
Obviously it was the hajiib

You're too funny, and I thought it must've been the Muslim.

Did you just assumed their gender?

The chef. The knife next to her body looks like a chef's knife.
>pic related

3. Wearing terrorist clothes

HE IS NOT HOLDING A KNIFE LIKE THAT--NOBODY CUTS FOOD LIKE THAT, NOT WITH THEIR THEIR HAND PARALLEL TO THEIR ARM, IT'S TYPICALLY HELD DIAGONALLY FROM THEIR ARM--don't believe me? look at patron #2, holding his hand in the same fashion as patron #4 and GUESS WHAT!? #2 ISNT HOLDING A KNIFE DUE TO HIS KNIFE STILL BEING ON THE TABLE...SO AGAIN I SHOUT, #4 HAS NO KNIFE, ONLY A FORK, holding it the same way that #2 is holding his fork...

Also looks like these, which anyone would receive with an order of steak... what is #2 eating?

>inb4 he has a knife
He got 2 because of what he ordered. the one already at the table and the sharpebed steak knife.

REEEEEEE

also, #1 doesn't seem to reveal ownership of any silverware so it could also be his knife

who holds a knife like that?

you can't prove he is holding a knife
it looks like a small fork to me
case dismissed

Shut the fuck up
Different people eat in differant ways

yup, busted...you got me!

Now what...?

Muslim

#4.. missing knife. Shirt particularly tucked in, as he was in haste. She was setting with #3, that's why both the woman and waiter looked worried, she has been gone for a while.

what was said still applies to your example...exactly so...way to prove my point that nobody holds their knife like that...

For every other person it would be weird to go to the girls bathroom and someone had noticed
Also Muslim

The muslim, she had just finished eating the soul of a poor westerner. That is why her plate is empty

#4. no knife, red shirt to hide the blood.

1. Who was the woman with? Did she come in alone?
2.Why is the door open?
3.number 1 Has pedo glasses on
4.Missing silverware from other tables?
5.Muslims plate is screaming
6.Chefs have knives in the kitchen
7.Muslims are terrorists

uhhh

you clearly didn't read something right...I said he was most likely holding a FORK...like what you said, only before you said it...

Many representations of Sherlock Holmes cases are bullshit, "I'm so smart my logic is magic to everyone else". I knew it was him because of the unshown eggshell I tasted that had an un-described flavour of rare african perfume implanted in chickens that I experienced on a drug fuelled bender in Guam operating on assumptions and with knowledge that the audience has not been fairly provided with to maintain the status quo that Sherlock is "like a really smart guy who solves stuff because he like really smart".

it looks like a knife to me
can you prove he is holding a fork?
I dont see the prongs from a fork
case dismissed

4: hrs eating her meal as well as his own. The glass is set to the left of all other patrons meaning some one sat across from him and their glass was on HIS right side.

There is only one place setting for the muzzy. The waiters expression is that of terror, for obvious reasons.

But anyone can be a patron in a restaurant?

it looks like a fork to me
can you prove he is holding a knife?
I dont see the serrations from a knife
case dismissed

(see how that logic works? or rather...doesnt work?)

Logically it's whoever doesn't have a knife on their table. Sup Forums logic dictates it's the Muslim sand-nigger cunt that needs to be raped by US Marines while sucking Donald Trump's cock.

Why is the chef also the waiter?
he don't even work there he nervous as fuck

Mate, they don't just give out two knives, generally at a good restaurant, you get a grated knife that can't cut shit and a steak knife. My bet is still on the chef and he would be the first one I would question as he has access to all the knives. Generally there aren't any cameras in the kitchen because the cameras get fucked by steam and shit.

Actually the waiter is surprised to be bringing him a water when he already has one. (Hers)

99% of the time the husband did it

THATS SEXIST AND WE DONT TOLERATE THAT KIND OF SHIT ON Sup Forums
GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

this

>grated knife

>graded knife

1, the only person who doesn't appear to have a knife.

However, #3 looks surprised.
In my experience as an untrained criminalist and professional bullshitter, my line of thought is this:
>dead woman, let's call her Europa enters the restaurant at 13:13, aware of the bad luck thing
>waiter takes her order at 13:17 and leaves
>Europa leaves for the restroom to wash hands at 13:28 and do her hair, makeup, etc. She leaves her purse on the table so that everyone knows she is still around
>#3, let's call her Malala, arrives to the restaurant at 13:37 looking for the restroom, and goes in
>Malala sees woman prettier than her (Europa) using Devil's contraption that spits seme -some personal care cream unknown in Ragheadstan- and rubbing it on her dirty places (hands, face, and arms).
>Malala murders her in the name of admiral Allahu Ackbar
>goes into the restaurant and sits like nothing, assuming that if she runs away she may raise suspicion
>looms at her side and notices purse
>at the same time waiter comes with Europa's order and sees Malala
>suddenly, pjotr ring
>'john is kill'
>'no'

Quality just sucks, and i can't describe anything better.
Let's think. Number 2&3 have their own knives, so they couldn't be the killer. Number 1 is strange, but there are no more reasons than this.
But here is one interesting thing: number 4 is the only one who have water not drank.
So i may suppose that killer is num.4.

But how will you explain her own knife lying on table?

Reason 3) she is a Muslim hijab killing a woman for not wearing a jihad shiskibab over her head

>Muslims plate is screaming

Number 4 has no knife but number 3 is Muslim soooooo I'll go with numbero 3

#4. He's sitting closest to the bathroom, meaning he has the most direct path to ambush. He's missing his steak knife and his shirt is untucked: signs of a struggle and hasty exit from the scene.

Clearly it's the nigger who just ran out as you can see the front door is still closing and there is a disturbed table behind #2 with no tip left.

This

Sitting furthest away from the crime scene, facing the door and window to watch for police should someone witness it so he can quietly pay his tab and gtfo

the crime took place in EU, all of them are jihadists that organized the murder of christian woman

No.3 is an undercover isis terrorist so obvious ansver is no.3

It's 3 cause muslim

She committed Sudoku herself, it's that easy.

The sink on the right is the wrong way around so she killed her self

why would she murder using her own knife if she was planning on still eating there?

The number 42 because that's the answer faggots

Number 1 doesn't have a knife and came with another person that why he's seated at a table for two

chill man we get it

4, he's missing his knife and his shirt is partially untucked like he may have been ruffed up a little.

she hid a knife in her bag which is on the table