Why do white people like playing cornhole so much?

Why do white people like playing cornhole so much?

Takes hand-eye coordination. Something niggers know nothing about.

aren't niggers good at basketball? That takes eye hand coordination.

People are people
You name a color, then your the raciest racest that ever raced.

Kek... Then why do they dominate like every pro sport m8.

I'm a whitefag and I've never heard of that shit. I guess that means I'm not a whitefag.

Faggot

They were bred to be workhorses in the slave days, so they're good at physical tasks

All the science, math, medicine and engineering are dominated by whites and asians who are bred for intelligence

the loss of the nigger as a source of labor is one of the greatest tragedies of mankind

White boy here. No cornholing in any context.

same reason niggers like stealing shit

Faggot

just don't get more points than dad or else he'll punch you in the face behind the barn and make you tell mom the black eye was from playing baseball

it's the game of the gods
also,
FBPB

I'm white and I hate cornhole, but I love playing WITH my cornhole

why are black people so afraid of white people having something?
this monkey see monkey do shit is old. find something else whites do, like staying in their children's lives or not shooting each other in record numbers for wearing a fucking color or NOT FUCKING RIOTING WHEN SOME THIEVING ASS NIGGER gets shot by a cop.

Pretty much lowest-common-denominator for white people. There are other, more specialized games that are a lot better but if you're with a bunch of tards, they'll get the concept down without issue.

It's a party game, sperglord. It's not supposed to be high energy competition

I'm white and even I don't understand it.

Why does anyone like any game?

faggot

Washers > cornhole

Fuck you casual. Games have winners and losers. The betters and inferiors. A game requires investment. If a game doesn't cause yelling and stress, or even tears, it is no game.

I never heard of that shit but it looks like something designed for fat americans so that they donĀ“t have to run too much.
White people in other countries play normal sports.

Why person here. What the fuck is cornhole?