/brit/

Punk edition
youtube.com/watch?v=wF2h9IizqpE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI
youtube.com/watch?v=mM-hD-iJ9NI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4449220/Branson-bankrolls-Gina-Miller-s-bid-oust-Brexit-MPs.html
i.4cdn.org/gif/1493229535937.webm
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39683982
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/857363873237803008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI

Why not? I want to see the absolute peak a human can achieve

*tells you the tragic tale of the German people*

I'm 27 and my grandfather was born in 1898 and fought in World War 1

LMAO

we know

you tell us all the time

its legal for non-pro athletes anyway so you can already see that.

anyone who wants roids here can usually get it

don't get this

bad genes because your parents are geriatrics

punk you say?
youtube.com/watch?v=mM-hD-iJ9NI
sheevposting is finally catching on i see

she's a "consultant" now on the Bill Nye show

no scientists though

Wana buy a luco

Need a mexigf

Left Chile lads
The people in Buenos Aires are actually white

Unfortunately they also speak foreign gibberish

malice
mad
scum

just realized i know an ideal girl for me
one problem though - she doesn't like drinking or drugs

If usain bolt isn't on steroids how come there aren't some absolutely roided out freaks in a country where it's legal beating his record

Watching lots of bicycle/motorcyclist dashcam videos confronting police who stop them

Don't know how they're not scared to give them lip like that, I would be terrified

what does that code do?

deletes your life

roids are legal in your country

why don't you take them and transcend humanity

>england is a rainy dreary depressing shithole

lol alri

are ancient statues natty?

got decent abs and thick legs but no arm muscles

Holy fuck it's frustrating to see ugly Tinder girls whose next photo is of them posing with their boyfriend who is visibly more attractive than me.

cant help but feel that someone took advantage of tim selling him that guitar.

"cd.." does nothing because she didn't fucking type it right

middle is the goal gf

babestation

naked suck door
cum on in, boys ;)

*blocks the way*

she's not typing any code
she just has the terminal open and typing "cd" over and over so that the same error pops up since she's not CDing anything

Hello

I haven't been here since way before 207

How did the ancient Greeks even know what such a developed musculature looked like? I doubt anyone with a classical diet and fitness regime knowledge would ever see a primarily aesthetic build.

secret tea kick?

She ran 'change directory' three times but mistyped it twice, and also listed the files in the directory. Its not really code, just running commands

they were idealised projections of the male figure
probably barely anyone, even among their warriors, looked like that

>and then all of a sudden your friends just abandon you and leave you with a bunch of like, 10 rugby players, uh oh!
>my knickers fell off and i fell on a penis, or 10!
>and one went in my mouth
>and one went in my bum
>then 2 went in my mouth!

Awful tattoo

By dissecting bodies and using their imagination

if you're a virgin and you know clap your hands
*clap clap*

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

UNA VELA AJAJAJAJAJ

>then I woke up :(

*kills your senpai*

that's where your wrong kid
their diet was great and they basically spent all day at the gym

modern diets are trash honestly and kill gains
these were men who could run the length of attica without stopping or getting tired

I've wondered this for a while. He looks like a natty strongman/powerlifter with a perfect diet. How the fuck would anyone look like that then?

LADS
I JUST FOUND OUT BETHLEHEM ISN'T IN ISRAEL

WHAT THE FUCK

Politics in this country is quite fucking shameful

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4449220/Branson-bankrolls-Gina-Miller-s-bid-oust-Brexit-MPs.html

Just because we don't know what knowledge the greeks had about exercise doesn't mean they probably didn't know a fair bit

remember there were athletes who would spend all their time training for the olympic games, Plus the upper classes who had leisure time were encouraged to exercise as much as they could

There was probably some absolute genetic freak in the hundreds of years they had the games or maybe they weren't quite that big but an artist could extrapolate

how brave of them to speak out against nazis

My mom was like 41 when I was conceived and I reckon that's why I'm such a runt

Jerusalem isn't in Israel either

Israel is a seriously fucked up place honestly
idk why the mainstream right loves them, they honestly do deserve to die

It's in Pennsylvania you thicko

>41
do you have downs?

tiny scottish gf
i.4cdn.org/gif/1493229535937.webm

i'm 22 and my grandfather was born in 1926 and fought in world war 2

>tfw wasn't breastfed

nah tbf they didn't have superb diets and their training wasnt great.
They definitely looked infinitely better than the average modern man and still leagues better than the average gymrat, but they didn't look like that
The greeks had a great knowledge of anatomy and could imagine a more developed musculature if they wanted to portray a god

dude that sucks ASS

>They definitely looked infinitely better than the average modern man
doubt it

That's a very editorialised headline. Its a political activist group trying to make people elect labour

Fucking cancerous lefties

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39683982

me on the left (doing a think)

Nah I'm of normal intelligence and studying chemistry at a state uni on merit scholarship. I am very short, frail and mentally ill however.

bare in mind you live in a time period and a country where more than half the population is overweight and 90% of the population spends all their time sat down

>Better than the average gym rat
Severe doubt

nepotism is actually rage inducing

>twat coasts and relaxes his entire life doing fucking nothing, lands an amazing job
many such cases!

Greens and Lib Dems too.

absolutely clattered a welsh lad outside asda for stealing my car dusters

>Fucking cancerous lefties

would marry caty desu x

they spent all their time wrestling, rowing and running. They looked far better than a curlbro

armpit is itchy :p

A lot of Greeks looked like that statue because back then their testosterone levels were normal. Nowadays you have to roid to attain the same levels due to the massive amounts of oestrogens and other poisons in our food and water.

>suicide
>scum
>dread
hmm

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/857363873237803008
literally crying

maybe you're right because I do notice their statues do look a bit more exaggerated than even modern bodybuilders who look a lot more "triangular" instead of lumpy

their diets were pretty solid though but getting a lot of meat protein is easier now, I know they mostly ate fish and lamb.

it might have been possible for them to achive pretty amazing bodies.
I know for a fact Olympians had pretty crazy diet plans and training sessions

>"Milon of Croton used to eat 20 pounds of meat and as many of bread, and he drank three pitchers of wine. And at Olympia he put a four-year-old bull on his shoulders and carried it around the stadium; after which, he cut it up and ate it all alone in a single day."

pic related seems more accurate though

the average modern man is a flabby mess, doing any kind of exercise would make you look better

>in the pub tonight with a mate
>gay lad started coming up in recently and is a pain in the arse
>someone head butted him tonight
His nose shattered, he was a right mess.

Ah yes: unsubstantiated, speculative broscience. Lovely.

Might have marmite in my brioche roll

>because back then their testosterone levels were normal
how can you possibly know this?
>Milon of Croton used to eat 20 pounds of meat and as many of bread, and he drank three pitchers of wine. And at Olympia he put a four-year-old bull on his shoulders and carried it around the stadium; after which, he cut it up and ate it all alone in a single day
oh yeah that sounds real

Ancient Egyptians however did look like the pic related

>tfw you will nevrer have a tiny high class greek willy

why live

>even modern bodybuilders who look a lot more "triangular" instead of lumpy
this was also due to the ideals of the greeks. The majority of their gods were shown with what we today would think of as disproportionately small lats
>"Milon of Croton used to eat 20 pounds of meat and as many of bread, and he drank three pitchers of wine. And at Olympia he put a four-year-old bull on his shoulders and carried it around the stadium; after which, he cut it up and ate it all alone in a single day."
nice, this is like full on strongman training. Maybe they were huge idk but im doubtful because so many of them look like a roided physique
The statues look like a modern steroid user, and roiders generally get 20-50x the natural ammount of testosterone

she's adorable, but also a very naughty girl

I know what you did last summer

Greater London

>oh yeah that sounds real
that's why its hard to judge, because while they did confuse/make stuff up, there were also people who did do some pretty nutty things.
I mean just imagine the amount of protein you'd need to maintain the training of an ancient Olympian, let alone make gains during it.

>how can you possibly know this?
not him but there were almost no xenoestrogens in the ancient diet. Take BPA for instance, almost unavoidable today, but non existant then. I still don't think that accounts for all of it though

stayed in my room, shitposted on Sup Forums and wanked a lot?

feeling triggered as of late lads

>roiders generally get 20-50x the natural ammount of testosterone
that's mad

how do their bodies cope with that though?

she needs a good spanking t b h