General suicide thread Sup Forums. wanting some tips or any good ways to actually kill myself...

general suicide thread Sup Forums. wanting some tips or any good ways to actually kill myself. thinking about doing it tuesday so I want a day or two to plan it out. any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

bonappetit.com/test-kitchen/ingredients/slideshow/foods-that-can-kill-you
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm leaning mostly towards cutting my wrist but I don't exactly know which vein to cut

do it now faggot

Hey OP you're going to get 1 of 2 responses, Do it faggot, or Dont do it faggot. I have some legitimate advice

Take the last bit of money you have and find something great to do with it because you cant take it with you anyway. If you live anywhere near the Wisconsin Dells id suggest heading to The Wilderness Resort you can usually find a room for under $130 a night, then go find some 5/10 to 7/10 chick there and just start chatting her up eventually invite her to your room. Get drunk take her back to your room and fuck her silly. After that you can head off into the woods and off yourself. Just make sure to do something nice for yourself. Id just go to the store get a bag of cherries and crush up 4-5 pits and eat them with a glass of water, there's plenty of cyanide in that and it's almost instant

thanks for at least being legitimate. i live in texas but I will go buy some cherries now.

Jump off a very tall building. Your natural sense of preserrvation will kick in and you'll pass out before you hit the floor.

If you live in Texas at least go to a resort for a weekend and fuck some fatty man you don't need to go out like a loser

Remember to crush up the cherry pits with a hammer or something. I'm honestly surprised that most people who want to commit sudoku use such ineffective methods like cutting, hanging, or OTC pills. Don't do it OP, the whole point of fucking a girl is so you can reconsider what's up in life

It takes more than that. I suggest 50 crushed pits, OP. 30 is a maybe but 50 will definitely do the dead.

Check it faggot

bonappetit.com/test-kitchen/ingredients/slideshow/foods-that-can-kill-you

Bruh. These newfags got nothin on the exit bag. Just take a shitty mask, hose it to a helium tank and relax. There's no pain, your brain can't even tell that it's breathing the wrong shit. You just kinda pass out, aaaand die

Don't be a click, plus that doesn't have a 100% kill rate. You need a gun, it will also be much quicker and relaxing for you to know that you won't even know what happened. Just sit down somewhere, eat your favorite snack. Enjoy it. And then just pull the trigger. Or my friend you can share yourself and get some help. I've been where you are right now and trust me I made the right choice. And also, get off Sup Forums, most of these faggots are just going to fuck with you.

I'm sorry to hear that you're at that point, OP.

My best friend killed himself 2 weeks ago, and I wish he had told me he was going away.

He was at my house 2 days before he did it, and I actually talked with him briefly on the phone the day he did it.

I know he had been depressed and unhappy with his life for years, and he had told me that when he did it he was just going to do it without telling anyone because he didn't want anyone to try to talk him out of it.

Still, I wish he had at least said goodbye and had let me know that that would be the last time I could say goodbye. That way, I could have told him how nice it had been knowing him and that I had really enjoyed our friendship all these years.

So, please let people have the chance to say goodbye one last time.

Planning to do something as stupid as suicide on Tuesday obviously means you still got shit to take care of in this world. And if you still got shit to take care of, it's not worth it. Don't be an asshole, faggot.

Dude. Please do not do that. I was an abused child.. Parents divorced, switched schools, abused drugs, watch my sister try to commit suicide over and over. Wrists, pumping stomach from pills. When you see your family member, especially when she's in her 20's, all hooked up and in the hospital... no. I've been through the army, seen a dead body. But there was always a better day. After the army homelessness was it. I was done. But I reached out for help. Seek help in group meetings, therapy or through family members. My mom used to call it "Being in a funk." Problem was/is I'm was/am always in a "funk." But as I get older, I give way less fucks and learn to have fun. So get out, get some sun, go for a walk. Just never give up.

This because you can't lose.
>OD on coke? Win.
>stripper gives you aids? Kys anyways
>get pussy? Win
>start loving life? Win
>hate it? Kys anyways

Stop baiting

I kekd this is a good idea

it doesn't work that way.

when you're depressed enough to want to kill yourself, nothing is pleasurable. you try to think of something that will make you feel good, and as you go down the list you think "nah, i don't really feel like it".

everything is just *blah*.

and you can barely motivate yourself to get out of bed and eat some cereal. no way you've got enough gumption to jump in a car and drive to hookers and blow.

ODing on any drug has to be one of the worst ways to go. Especially coke. That'd be a horrible panic in your last moments

Please dont. Life is always changing and getting better, situations change. In a year your situation could be completely different and you could be in a much better place. Theres still a lot of life to live, you just have to get through the shitty parts first.

Just fucking do it. Take a gun if you're an amerifag. Take some drugs or other unhealthy shit. Just be sure of 1 thing. Don't do this shit for attention. Do it or don't.

So buy a plane ticket. I know you say you don't want to get out of bed but stop being a little pussy and book the plane ticket laying in bed and then you only have to get up once to leave to Mexico you fat fuck. I'm trying to help

Remember kids. Sideways for attention. Longways for results. End it.

Any tips carbon monoxide poisoning? I'm poor, can't afford a gun. Don't know where to get any prescription drugs to do the job, couldn't afford them anyway. Don't want to jump off something, don't want to hang, slit wrists, etc. Does running a hose from your tailpipe into your car really work? What's it like, how long does it take? That one kid whose gf made him do it used a portable generator, but I don't have one of those...

Anyone?

Livestream, and post link here

I am pretty sure the hose and tailpipe thing would work if you did it in a closed garage

> I could have told him how nice it had been knowing him and that I had really enjoyed our friendship all these years.
I'm sure he knew, that's why he wanted to make his last interaction just like any other encounter.
People like you is one of the reasons why i haven't done it yet.

fringe.davesource.com/Fringe/Information/Suicide_FAQ.html

don't do it it's beautiful outside

>"its almost instant"

almost instant what?

If you hate your life don't end it. Instead get rid of all that it wrong with it. If you need tips on how to do so try therapy. But don't give up if this doesn't work. You will always have options to make your life better

Hanging.
You just sit down and pass out. Unless you stay consious then all the blood vessels in your head pop n that prolly hurts. So heroin hang yourself.