I'm pretty sure I have BPD but haven't been officially diagnosed

I'm pretty sure I have BPD but haven't been officially diagnosed.

I'm constantly judging people in my head, I have no real friends even though people try to connect with me, I barely talk to my family, haven't worked in 4 years because I can't cope with the social anxiety and my bad temper. Pretty much always depressed but feel overwhelmed when I try to deal with it.

Anyone here have BPD? What do you do to cope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuJqUvBj4rE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe stop being such a heartless faggot yo

dont buy into sjw shit anymore

What sjw shit?

Get some therapy or something, idk how it is for BPD people but just try to think extra selflessly whenever ur losing your temper... idk though

He thinks BPD doesn't exist, and that it's an SJW excuse for being a shitty person, even though it's documented in several reliable medical journals as a real mental disorder.

Oh lol

Can't really afford therapy, so I came here. I'll try that, my main probably is the anxiety though. I feel like everyone's out to get me or something and that they know that I'm judging them in my head

nah i just think the majority of people claiming to have bpd are sjw fucks who cant keep their emotions in check because theyre massive cunts

I think I'm pretty smart and good hearted, not a massive cunt, but maybe I'm wrong.

I do have a problem controlling my emotions though and I treat people like they don't exist

Relieve your stress Yes? No? Maybe?

if you don't work,
are you homeless?

No, live with mom

Sure OuO

what would you like to see take your time build up to release

okay well
here's a protip
once you stop depending on mommy,
your BPD and shit suddenly go away
because you have to work to pay bills to not be homeless.
your BPD and mental bullshit are self-manifested byproducts of being devoid of self-responsibility or independence

Tried that, had a car, money in the bank, was ready to move out then I had a breakdown and walked out of my job screaming like a toddler.

My dad had the same problem his entire life and he didn't live at home.

I think it's just my screwed up brain

Show me some nice asses

I am diagnosed BPD and the diagnosis changed my life and how I look at things because I take into consideration things I never realised I did before. Anyways, it's horrible. I'm a total empath yet I'm cold, have been called heartless. I have 0 tolerance for stressful situations, being in a room with a distressed person leads to complete shutdown, can not function until problem is resolved and mood improves. Can't work. Totally dependent at 23 yrs old. It's fucked. I'm basically a 12 yr old as far as my functionality goes. I want to die. I have no identity, purpose, interests, passions, aspirations,plans. I have to live day to day, if I think about the future at all I have an existential crisis and end up Baker acted. What even is the human brain? I'm so acutely aware of my situation yet I can do nothing about it. As if I do not want to be better. I seethe and wallow in my immense pain. I live in a void. I am the void. I embrace the void. One of my only things I do actively is planning my death in great detail so when I'm ready then I have it all planned out. Fortunately I have the support of my mother in life and also in death, she will assist me. And since exsanguination is my choice of death, it would require another person to drain me. Check!

Good luck on your journey through hell.

P.s. I take lamictal and effexor. Have been on lithium, paxil, other shit I forget because my memory is so fucking bad. I actually feel like I'm becoming senile due to my meds because my memory fades every day. But it keeps me from killing myself so there's that. K bye.

so, you were afraid of being independent,
so you never became independent
and now you're not independent still.

go do some DMT.
seriously.

23 yr old BPD person here. I really wanna try DMT
Can't hurt!

are your initials S. P.

it will show you your problems in a way that you cannot ignore or scapegoat with excuses of self-importance or negative feelings

it will bitchslap your face off your face, drown your ego to death in a sea of accountability, hurling you over a horizon of reality

all the "you" that has problems that inhibit "you" will completely die.

it doesnt solve anything for you.
its all things you can do yourself.
just stop being such a bitch.

> What do you do to cope?

get really really into something. forcing your brain to work on a problem that isn't itself is the only way i stay sane. whenever i'm not busy, i start going down the hole. so i try to keep myself busy all the time.

I'lll try to find some. What about LSD?

Thanks for responding. Yeah, I can relate to a lot of that, but I don't think my case is as severe. I'll talk to my doctor about trying some meds, I think that would help.

It sounds to me like your case is pretty severe. Don't think about suicide, it's not fair to your mom. You're still young and have a lot of time to learn how to deal with it. Hope the best for you buddy

Nope. :3

Me again. I did ibogaine once. Ruined my life and saved me at the same time. I finally.got help.

Die

Me too but sometimes I get depressed so I come here to talk to you guys.

Hope you're alright today my dude

that makes you feel good.
sometimes in high doses in can put you in meditative, or introspectively conducive states, which allow you to work on your problems in that altered state, considering variables about you and your life that you can turn over and over and over until you have a better feel for them and how they interact with the other variables.

but it won't help you, if you still have that ego - that "I have a problem that slows me down" ego....

Nah, I love my mom too much

No problem. I think medication will be a good idea for the time being. At least it can help you cope now. Doesn't have to be forever but he'll, it's ok if it is! Don't let anyone make you feel bad for seeking and kind of help no matter what it is. If it helps you 1 percent then it's worth it and you're worth it. Sounds like you can be salvaged!

That ass pic no good ?

>here's a protip
Your protip is shit.
>go do some DMT.
More shit advice, don't listen to this.
>What about LSD?
>Doing hard drugs when you're suspected to be BPD
Do you WANT to make yourself worse?

That's helpful.

Drugs

or do DMT.
same thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=TuJqUvBj4rE

dont ask the question, "do you want to make yourself worse."

ask, "don't you want make yourself better"

I figure I'm probably gonna die anyways, might as well check all the boxes. Or go out high as fuck. Y not?

Learn to say fuck em. Cuz fuck em

I do have an ego, but I'm learning to become more aware of how it affects me.

It's like I have the know my problem and how to deal with it, but I don't understand it and how to deal with it, if that makes sense.

My ego is clouding my ability to really understand shit and gain wisdom so all I have is knowledge

Thanks man

Keep 'em coming

I've been trying, but I need more confidence

knowledge without experience is arrogance

force yourself into uncomfortable situations.
next time you're in a tense environment,
like a public place where everyone is all posh and dressed and looking at their cell phones next to eachother,

listen to some miles davis and get comfortable.
forget you're there.
lean back and relax in a chair, close your eyes even if you feel like people will judge you.

you'll open your eyes to see that nobody gives a shit,
and it's all in your head.

the monkey bars, the stepping stones of yourself, that got you to where you are will go away, so you may feel empty, stranded, time wasted

but you will be forced to learn a new and better method of traversing your life.

Ok let me know what you want after each pic

You make a lot of sense. Are you a jedi or something?

Younger chicks. like 18-30

no,
just someone who overcame the same problems

I was posting pics of me for you sorry user! all I have are mine

Nice, well thanks for helping me out man. I still have a long way to go

Sorry, just not my type. Thanks though

I'm relaxing to some Miles Davis right now

Ok no problem, just wanted you to get a little release through masturbation

As a fellow femanon, you have a super nice booty. 10/10 would spank.

Literally the only balanced, sensible thought in this entire godforsaken mental faggot thread. Grow the fuck up people. Yes there are people with serious mental disorders detectable on a brainscan. The vast majority if you simply didn't get challenged, never overcame any obstacles and therefore never achieved any sense of self confidence in dealing with life.

Sounds nice Pic of you maybe?

Hai :3

I think there's some truth to what you're saying, but I don't think you're 100% right.

A little challenge and integrity would go a long ways with a person like me.It's just easier for some than others.

I appreciate your concern though

I really do appreciate it, you are a good looking woman

Thank you

I was abandoned by my mother. *Thumbs up*

OuO

What did you mean by this?

Anyone with sociopathy wandering wether I have it, I have pretty much all of the symptoms but I haven't been clinically diagnosed.
What's it like for you?

Well sinse this is a tell all thread I would do more than spank you. BTW Hubby does not know Inam bi

Oh. Well thank you. I guess I'd do whatever you liked. No qualms about pleasing a fellow lady for me.

I've always wanted to utilize a strap on. One day.

Lol I am more of a sub with my ladyfriend

more?

God I love that stop, You are getting me wet

I can work with that. :3 how long you been doing the bi thing without hub knowing?

My wife was diagnosed 4 years ago. It's been a trainwreck. She's gotten worse mentally the last 6 months and basically ignores me. I was her savior for the first 5 years of us being together. Last year has been brutal. She just started therapy, and is considered to be more self-aware than most with BPD. She struggles with a lot of the same issues as you.

40 years

Ideal size?

You don't look old enough to have been doing it 40 yrs...

Do you know what's causing her to get worse?

Hope things get better for you

I am pettite no more than 7

Thank you but I am 59

I agree 7 is the limit. 5.5.or 6 is nice. My dildo is very very modest in size, smallest I've ever had but I love it. Git ER dun.

We moved to a new city. She basically found video games to push off her problems rather than face them. She's, like I said, very high functional. She holds down a solid job in management and has a pretty good handle on her previous Social Anxiety. I think its easier for her to escape than for her to face any problems she has. Thanks to therapy she is starting to learn to face problems immediately instead of letting them grow. Once they get so big she can't avoid them, she has a breakdown. Look up DBT for therapy options, there are workbooks you can do yourself. Youtube also is a good resource.

Tear it up girl. That's awesome.

Hector ?

Same here I hwve two one glass the other vibrating type

Lol you're sweet

Thats not bpd or even close to it

Do you have a face pic clothed is fine, and how old are you?

Your like momento. Lol. Everyday u take your meds then plan how to kill yourself, just to forget how to kill yourself the next day and then plan again.

Yeah, that sounds like me. My problem is while I'm facing my problems, I get overwhelmed and ruin all my progress. I need to learn how to be consistent.

I'll check those out, thanks. Any specific Youtube channels you know of?

If you have anything, you don't have Borderline Personality Disorder, you have Antisocial Disorder.

Not even close? Damn

Lmao

I'll have to look into that

I have a face pic but I'd prefer not to post it on Sup Forums lol. I'm 23

Oh god you're right. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I understand, some night I would hope to meet you on femanon thread and play

I suffered from depression in my early 20s, causing me to drop out of college. I have a pretty deep understanding of what's going on, but then again I'm not BPD. Her big step this last week was focusing on fixing one small problem, focusing on completing the task and the achievement. It's insane to think I'm elated that she cleaned the bathroom by herself, but that self confidence boost is huge. Focus on only one thing at a time user. You're not going to fix everything at once...just work on what you can immediately change. Something simple, even if its a symbolic victory. You have to focus your brain on small tasks, then your thought process will start to change.

As far as YT, I just kinda soak up anything I can about BPD. Causes, symptoms, thinking. I've had to dedicate my life to understanding why my wife is the way she is, to try to help her.

I agree and disagree. I hate it when people try and excuse their shitty behaviour by saying 'omg I'm sooo bipolar' when in reality they're just selfish and trying to excuse themselves. But I also think there's probably a wider spectrum than is currently defined for BPD, lots of different symptoms and some people have only a few

It sucks for those of us that do have it. It runs in my family- and it is very real. Very difficult to even deal with people that have BPD.

I know it's going to happen to me. It usually triggers in our family either around 20-25, or mid forties, depending on drug use and stress/trauma. I already have mild manic and depressive phases, but I try and mitigate it with lifestyle choices, like working out regularly, stockpiling savings so that I won't end up in a triggering stressful situation, cycling caffeine and phenylpiracetem, small dosing psilocybin every once in a while to break depressive states.

Gimme a date and a time and I'll be there lol

Try taking kratom. Herbal stuff that makes depression go away. I used it to get off hard drugs but noticed it helped me stay happy. Since I started to take it, my quality of life has greatly improved mentally and physically . I'm more active than ever. Picked up the skateboard again at age 30. Falls hurt a little more than they used to but fucking ahh I'm pushing and bombing hills getting my adrenaline. Mentaly god ... I actually get up and am motivated to do shit, and enjoy it as not everything including myself isnt just one big burden. Just amazing that I could be taking 10 diffrent medications to try and help with deppresio. And anxiety and what ever else was tucked up in the brain. Kratom fucking changed my life for the better

have you considered cognitive behavior therapy? Especially for learning how to cope in stressful situations?

You can probably do it yourself if you have a good enough imagination or through video games. Mentally imagine yourself in a stressful situation- then practice putting things into perspective. Like stepping outside of the situation and thinking about how in an hour, or a day, or whatever, you'll be past whatever your situation is in and disassociate yourself from the situation and instead turn it into a problem to solve. Idk if any of that makes sense.

That makes sense, thanks again.

You are a really great guy to dedicate so much effort to someone with a problem like that.

Where do you get it? How do you do it? How much is your dosage and how often do you do it?

Also I take it only once in the morning. Its like 3 grams of powdered leaf. Wash and toss and done. It taste like shit but it worked for me.

That makes sense, thanks again.

You are a really great guy to dedicate so much effort to someone with a problem like that.

I just wish more people could understand what it's like to have emotional issues like BPD

I'm hit and miss hete, husband works shifts, but if I see a thread titled femanon onl, I will post the pic in this thread, bending over coach in skirt and thigh highs. Then you know I'm in. BTW received a great fuck from hubby right after that pic eas taken. Also are you bi also?

I take about a heaping table spoon which is around 3 to maybe 6 grams. I take it once in the morni g when I get up. There are a few venders online that you can find. Some states are banning it or making it so you have to be 21 or older to use.