What does she mean?

What does she mean?

she wants a cuck beta to talk to so you're in luck op!

Dont worry about it, next time you go over bring it up. Not that much of a biggy

I'm guessing she's the blue? You're at risk of sounding like a major beta fag here buddy, don't make the same mistakes I have. Girls will tell you they like nice guys in touch with they're feelings & shit, but in reality, they don't. TRUST ME BRO

What'd she say next

Hes the blue when you send a text your always on the right

He is the blue retards. Have you never texted before?

I dont get it

Some peoples parents don't let them do anything they want even if they are 18. Personally my parents pay for part of college for me so I gotta still follow their gay ass rules until I move out...stop being a Fag OP and just accept her answer

I don't get what your problem is.

That you should change your phone faggot

I don't get what the problem here is and why didn't you text her back for a couple of days, poor girl is dying there

OP serious question, have you even seen Maria in person? or is she someone you met online?

this honestly sounds like an excuse because she's really not who she says she is.

or in other words a catfish

op Absolutely getting catfished

Guys I can't read
Can someone give me a quick rundown

>rule iron with a french fist
Idk the pasta off the top of my head actually

If OP is never seen her in person, I'm 99% sure this is a catfish

I think that, assuming this is legit, that neither of you are mature enough for any kind of relationship. You'd me better just picking up some random chick at a club than trying to be a functioning adult.

No. I'm too poor to buy a smartphone.

Bitch is giving excuses to OP as to why she can't meet up IRL. She's over 18 and she blames it on her parents.

Sounds like obvious catfish.

>What could she have meant by this?!
OP, if this is dubs, you must command her to provide tits

Thanks man

stop lurking in Sup Forums and talk to her

So tell her you will go meet her then you faggot or better yet tell her to bring her sister and you can smash both.

she claims to be his friend so they obviously must know eachother. OP just seems to be a cocksucker as usual, also there are plenty of parents that control their kids even at 18.

Sure, "internet friend".
>When can we meet?