Will the prequels even be remebered?

Will the prequels even be remebered?

Both the originals and the sequels overshadow them. Its like they never happened.

What sequels?

The force awakens

That's the stupidest thing i've seen someone say on Sup Forums all week.

>ever forgetting the high ground
They'll live forever

>Will the prequels even be remebered?

Yeah but not positively. I know George is probably excited that there is minor hubub about the prequel's getting a "reevaluation," but if the sequel to TFA is great he is basically finished and no amount of ring theory bullshit will save him.

>and the sequels overshadow them
fucking joke of a post m8

I like the prequels

epic memesters and contrarians will remember them and defend them till death.

also the more retarded millenials who grew up with them.

>underestimating how autistic Star Wars fans are about what's considered official canon
This was your first mistake m80

I'll never forget the Podrace, Maul vs Qui and Obi, and the final Ani vs Obi fight.

Everything else is basically disposable.

>copying his movies is some how surpassing him
>A movie directed by JJ

Nigger please.

>forgetting such memorable scenes like Jango Fett's introduction or Windu vs Sheev
Neck yourself.

>almost 20 years of prequel related content
>STILL on going stories
>forgotten

lmao

Only contrarian memers and Star Wars autists remember the prequels.
It wouldn't surprised me if Disney remade the prequels and made them good, especially in regards to continuity.

The force awakens was easily the worst star wars film.

The Force Awakens is better than I, II, III and the Clone Wars movie.
You wouldn't know a good blockbuster if it fucked you in arse, sweetie.

I guarantee that within our life times a Star Wars trilogy will be remade but it wont be the prequels and it wont be to correct past mistakes it will be a shameless cash grab the likes we never imagined possible before.

Imagine the films we love with Melissa McCarthy as Hana Solo.

JJ made star wars watchable. It used to be for anti social nerds.

The Force awakens maybe the least enjoyable time I've ever had watching a movie, And im not exaggerating

from the thumbnail at a glance it kinda looked like vader and the deathstar was mickey mouse's head looming ominously over them

In 20+ years there will probably be even more terrible Star Wars movies so people will end up looking more fondly at the prequels.

You're a retarded faggot. I don't even count that clone wars piece of shit. How old are you kid?

>Clueless pleb

>Only contrarian memers and Star Wars autists remember the prequels.
>bulk of star wars consumers are overseas
>overwhelming majority like the prequels
nah, especially with half of US audiences being split between both sagas

>im-fucking-plying this isn't the most kino scene in all of the Star Wars movies

>two angry white dudes, one who was trained by another white dude, and the other who has a white dude son who becomes friends with another white dude

boring

Oh shit I forgot about that trainwreck.

I guarantee you're wrong

I hope so, I was being a bit Hyperbolic with the Melissa part obviously but I'm almost dead certain they will try to remake the original trilogy at some point within the next thirty years.

Some people already consider TFA a reboot rather than a continuation they might just throw off the pretense and say "Lets just remake those classics we got de right to'em." I'm really more surprised at this point that it isn't already in the works.

That's the real reason they wanted to find a Han Solo, I'm following your logic.

Yay, YA Generation Starwars rolls on.

They can't throw away the pretense completely though, Fox owns distribution rights of ANH into perpetuity.

Why do people act like revenge of the sith sucked? Great fucking movie.

Glad JJ could make Star Wars cool enough for you, guy. You must be super coooool.

Star Wars is garbage entertainment

none of it will be "remembered"

Man I kind of feel bad for you, seeing that movie in theaters opening day was one of the greatest movie going experiences I'll ever have.

yes

I like this bait. Primo autism right here. Everything still exists regardless of Disney's branding.

>daily prequelthreads on Sup Forums
>forgotten

I like the prequels but Disney will probably intend to reduce them to a footnote by the time they're done with the IP.

Nigga the podracers jar jars darth maul and general grivious are all iconic af people already rememver the prequels and are already forgetting tfa

more stupid than soap operas are the greatest character build up stories? And the plot-points is often second focus, if not no focus at-all.