youtube.com/watch?v=_weh9B3W4PQ&spfreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vid.me/xZHJU

Noice op

>haters can fuck right off

That looks fucking delicious, OP!

make the dough

Not OP:

I think you could get some frozen dough and store it in your freezer.

or

splendidtable.org/recipes/five-minute-artisan-bread

looks very easy and delicious, although im not 100% sure about the cheap aspect

Fuck this guy.

Great thread idea I'd say. Sadly I don't have any myself but I'm interested if you have any more

a

b

all that would taste so much better without the hotdog

if you're going that elaborate why the fuck use hot dog meat

>sausage

it's just another goddamned hot dog

Add some milk into your cereal. Easiest thing to do.

if you honestly want some good advice go work as a cook for a month or two same with a bakery learn shit while using up the ingredients you don't need to buy learn what ur good at and what you like quit forever cook and bake good luck

like this looks delicious but you would never serve it at a restaurant it's sloppy as fuck with all those ingredients you could make good dishes but he did the easiest thing possible and threw it all together . easy=bad .

Dat face at the end fuken kek

You don't use a fucking hotdog. you use a proper sausage.

they fucking did

they all fucking do

>tortilla
>cover in mayo
>add chicken strip
>add cheese

this is one of the only meals i can make. i started making burrito bowls recently which are good but they're more expensive than the chicken wraps so i probably won't keep buying ingredients.

i'm so poor i never know what to buy for meals that's affordable. i'm pretty skinny too so i'm trying to hit 2500-3000 calories a day to gain some weight but it's really hard on a budget.

any meal ideas would be very welcome

ITT: manchildren

cringing to think of the sad soul eating this prolapsed shit

If you like Indian food, then you'll love this. Pretty cheap, damn tasty, and best of all, with the amount you make at once, you can gorge for several days, defraying the cost-per-meal greatly.

tablefortwoblog.com/chicken-tikka-masala-crockpot/

My recommendation, after having made this countless times, ignore the cinnamon and lemon juice, and throw in a bag of frozen cauliflower and a bag of frozen peas an hour before it's all finished. Serve over whatever rice you can manage. Most importantly, if it seems bland, add more salt. If you're using kosher salt instead of table salt, go for about 2-3 tsp.

If you have an Indian market nearby that you can find some paneer at for a decent price, put in a bunch of small cubes in the last half hour as well.

first non retard recipe in here

If youre looking for calories, defiantly make quesadillas with mozzarella cheese.
>80 count Guererro tortilla brand: $2.80
>2 lb bag of shredded mozzarella cheese: $7-8
When I was broke I ate quesadillas for a month (with steamed veggies and baked chicken) and I gained 5 pounds. Then again I ate about 8 fucking Quesadillas a sitting

This shit right here is the bomb diggity

You want to really blow your mind with these carnitas, add the juice of three limes and the zest of one to the pot.

Binging with Babish, Pasta Aglio e Olio - quick and cheap to make, and minimal ingredients:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJUiWdM__Qw

Ah fuck yeah, been a while since I had spƤtzle. Fucking gold with goulash

"Random"

Italian fag here Sup Forumstards tier recipe:
take a tomato and a mozzarella
Make same numbers of slice
Cover a plate with one slice of mozzarella and one of tomato in concentric circles
Fill half jar with extra virgin oil crushed garlic pepper and origan
Cover the plate with the oil
Enjoy

I hate how every online spaeztle recipe calls for nutmeg.

I don't know if I was just raised on nutmeg less spaetzle, but it tastes nasty.

I make my spaetzle with schnitzel. Though I have to order in my sauce packets since I cannot find a recipe to make the sauce from scratch that tastes the same.

Don't eat this shit if you want to do anything the rest of the day btw. It's so thick and filling that you'll just pass out after eating.

yea seems to be an ideal balance of calories for cost. wouldn't hurt to add eggs & cheese with salsa or something for a breakfast wrap.

OP here with one of my favorites (serves one)
>4-5 strips of bacon (cubed)
>1 tablespoon onions (finely diced)
>1/2 clove garlic (very finely chopped)
>1 serving of baby spinach (I don't know the exact measurement for that, just buy a container at the store.)

Cook bacon in pan at high heat until browned and crispy
Turn heat down to medium and put in onions and garlic until onions are caramelized, stir well to evenly mix in garlic
Turn heat to low, dump in all the spinach and mix it in with the meat and onions until it's wilted (no oil is required, the fat from the bacon will take care of it)
Ready to serve on its own or over rice / pasta

Jesus fucking Christ....I bet that's so awesome...

there are people out there that seriously consider this a "recipe"

xD so randum! :o the game
XDDDDDD

perfect!

So pancakes?

Yes, why not?

I do this but I roll the mozzarella in parma ham.

Looks sloppy, lazy and uninspired. I know OP asked for easy recipes, but this is just wasting ingredients, and losing flavor...

Beat those eggs, make a spanish omelette with all the ingredients except the cheese and sausage (don't let the egg set, you want it juicy in the middle).
Then, you can make sausage and cheese bread rolls and serve it as a side dish.

That's the first thing that comes to mind.

Omit the sausage (hotdog) and the american cheese. Go with a a good portion of Cheddar or Monterey Jack, add some green peppers and jalepeno and it would be okay. Not a mexican by the way.

much thinner than pancakes

This looks good, and it's pretty easy to make.

It doesn't get easier and cheaper than that! It also tastes reasonably good.

I see this as wasting the flavor of 3 perfectly fine eggs. I'd rather just add the hot dog to the insta-ramen just to fill my stomach, and make a good french omelette with cheese on the side.

This looks like something for game day, like the morning NFL games on a cold day. Throw this together, I'll bet it would be a big hit, can chow down on this with all the gang.

So thin pankes

they have a different taste as well. it's hard to describe but they don't taste anything like pancakes.

Mushroom Omelette

>4 eggs
>Handful of chopped mushrooms
>Tiny bit of crushed garlic
>Salt, pepper
>Butter, olive oil
>Grated cheese

>Wisp eggs in bowl, add salt and pepper
>Heat pan, toss in good chunk of butter and bit of olive oil
>Toss in shrooms and garlic, fry until golden brown
>Pour over eggs
>When it's almost solid add cheese
>???

Butter makes everything taste excellent but don't go overboard with it. And also adding little herbs adds lot of flavor to almost anything.

>Sweety and Meaty Ramen
What you'll need:
1 pack instant Ramen (flavor of choice, probably not Shrimp though.)
1 and 2/3 cup water
Some beef jerky
A box of Goobers (chocolate covered peanuts)
2 tablespoons soy sauce (give or take a little)

First make your ramen THE RIGHT WAY (boil water, add flavor packet first, then noodles)
Chop up your beef jerky into some nice chunks while waiting for your water to boil
When the noodles come apart, turn your heat down to medium and toss in your jerky. Let it simmer for a minute and stir it around until the meat softens up a little bit.
Move the pot off of your burner and add your soy sauce, stirring the noodles to get it mixed in.
Finally, take a hearty handful (unless you have big hands) of those Goobers and toss them in. Mix them a little to make sure they're all submerged so the chocolate will melt into the broth.
Serve in a large bowl and salt to taste.

>Dinner with parents
>"Where did you meet with your girlfriend?"
>"We met on Instafuck.com"

tying all those dough knots doesnt seem easy to me.

1) take hot dog out of package
2) place in boiling water for 10 minutes
3) remove from water
4) place inside hot dog bun
5) add mustard and relish
6) repeat until satisfied

this looks delicious. i'm on it!

Mmm macaraina nuts. Yum

Cheapish cut of red meat
Season with salt and pepper
Sear in pan with oil, crushed garlic and rosemary
Throw in butter, and baste until done

High end restaurant quality steak at fast food price. I like this recipe woth lamb, but with a few more ingredients.

OP pic is a troll, it will explode.

>boiling hot dogs
Purest of plebs. Cooking them in a pan resultes in the best texture.

Recipe for tasteless hot dogs.
Hot dogs come fully cooked. You should shut the heat off after you chuck them into boiling water, and not keep them in too long ... that or just roll them on a griddle

so uh...a grilled cheese?

It will knot ;)
No but seriously that won't happen. It's a safe and good tasting recipe, I made it just this afternoon.

Take you hot-dog recipe and add this instead.

Excerpt from "The forever alone autist's cookbook of cocksuckery"

Why not just put the ingredients into a blender, set it to puree, then kill yourself as it blends?

this is so much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=_weh9B3W4PQ&spfreload=10

If this recipe were a book it would be: Everybody Poops

No, crepes.
Google crepes.
I hope you're a kid because otherwise you're retarded

saved as well

/b comes through. who'd a thunk

bump

This is retarded and looks like shit.

This guy has the exact face of someone who would eat that piece of crap...

>Cooking hotdogs in a pan
disgusting
Steam ftw

That's too much work for a crappy hot dog with plastic cheese.

chicken breasts stuffed with cream cheese and sausage wrapped in bacon. football food.

and a jalapeno too, forgot i'm buzzed.

What's the first world version of this?

Looks good, how do you cook it?

My guess, fry bacon, lightly fry the chicken, then assemble and bake?

cheap little smoker i got at walmart.

if you like that smoke flavor this thing is great for 35 bucks.

Get chicken breasts. Cut into stripes. Mix breadcrumbs with random spices in a bowl. Dunk a strip in water, then in the bowl. Fry for 2 minutes. The result is literally KFC.

>water

KFC uses flour-based batter, not breadcrumbs

I shit you not.
McDonalds maybe?