/tbg/ - Tom Brady General

A thread to discuss Tom Brady

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/tom-brady-gisele-bundchen-have-an-insane-diet-2017-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

le COLONIZE negro defenses man

le hold literally dozens of QB records and have 5 rings but not actually good QB man

le system babby man

Why the fuck doesn't he age? How is he playing HoF football at 39 with no visible decline?

he's still got five more fingers to give rings too

His diet

Post pats haters

He can only win on the Patriots

Peyton won with 2 teams

Low alkaline food in the spring

whats his diet?

It's some weird new age shit that Gisele has him on. I read an article about it and it seemed like hippie nonsense. However, it seems to be working so who the fuck knows. It may just come down to him having god-tier genes.

he doesn't eat salt or caffeine or sugar or dairy or fruit or nice things

i found something, reading it now
businessinsider.com/tom-brady-gisele-bundchen-have-an-insane-diet-2017-2

no tomatoes, no coffee/caffeine , no peppers, no normal salt, no dairy, what the fuck

Brady is now the all time face of the NFL

he can go by that diet all he wants but various magazine articles in science magazines have debunked it as helpful.
he just takes better care of his body than most, and avoids sacks like the plague, which explains why it seems half of his incompletions are throwaways as he's about to get hit.

I declare that If anyone ever lays a finger on Tom Brady with malicious intent, should face punishment to the highest extent of the law.

Trump endorsed him

best brady stats are the bad brady stats.

like sacks and interceptions. most in playoffs history. (even though he averages less then 1 a game) and sacks he has 61 which is nearly double #2. so for all that brady is overprotected talk, he's been hit a fuck ton. (it think he is the regular season sack leader too)

he will never touch the farve int record, but many bad records exist for brady to pick up.

also brady has 6 rushing TDs in playoff history. pretty good for any RB let alone a QB

most unique receivers for TDs and wins in most different stadiums i believe are also his

3 more. thumb rings are for fools

Will Sup Forums kill themselves if Brady wins SB52 as well?

Terry Bradshaw is fucking based

btfo mike 'HOL UP' tomlin and the entire stoolers nation, then gets on stage at the Owl to congratulate Brady on breaking his own record

Le fucking leaf posting

lmao

If peyton was so good then why did the Colts get rid of him? Brady has only ever played for one team because he's too good to let go of. The Patriots have a stud franchise QB waiting in the wings that they have to trade because Brady is just too legendary.

Rare Bradys