Why the fuck was he always throwing people out windows?

Why the fuck was he always throwing people out windows?

he's a murderer nigga fuck you expect?

Best girl?

sometimes a machete is just boring
he probably gets a lil laugh out of it as well

obviously

Its probably a pretty easy stunt to film and less expensive than fake blood and props needed for a stabbing or something more gruesome

does he ever poop?

He can teleport short distances. It's canon. I guess he just gets bored murdering teenagers all day.

>nothing personel kid

True, but I mean, he used a pitchfork in the second Friday the 13th movie. So yeah, there's that...;_; Teenagers are dumb. It's a case of slow kids, faster killers.

The better question is why he would stab a man before throwing him out of a window

what if he anally rapes everyone instead? would that be better?

The camp counselors threw him out a window the night before he drowned.

What did Jason do on his spare time when he was not killing people?

thinking about killing people and being an inert corpse

Probably the same things you would do if you had no computer or internet

>seemingly unstoppable, inhumanly strong character
>has foe in his grasp
>could easily snap their neck or crush their skull with his bare hands
>throws them causing minimal damage giving them extra time to either escape or mount an attack of their own

Best Girl

it's not about the catch, but the chase

I should have posted a frog to make my post clear.

even terminators do this. they have powerful metal hands which could pull a human apart, yet when they have john connor in their clutches they throw him.

I've had enough of this kind of thing to be quite honest.

that makes me think of a little girl stickin a hotdog through a donut

Was the ending to Part 2 a dream or real?

Earlier in the movie a couple of characters found the corpse of Muffin the dog (It's possible it was another animal, but it was wearing the same ribbon), but then at the end Muffin runs through the door alive and well.

Then as we all know, Jason jumps through the window with a machete through his shoulder. The next thing we see is Ginny being carted off to an ambulance calling out for Paul who's nowhere to be seen.
So either it was all real and Jason either took or murders Paul, or it was a dream and Paul was already in another Ambulance or elsewhere.

Best meme

because defenestration is cool as fuck