How mad are you right now, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-L42kCwY5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm happy as a clam.

mad? i saw the greatest comeback game of a lifetime

>The game was 28-28 after 4 quarters so we go into playoffs
>it's a whole new game and what happened before is irrelevant
>Pats win the coin toss, therefore winning the 1st chance to win the super bowl before the Hawks get at a shot at it
>they proceed to successfully convert that 1st chance into a super bowl win

Yes I'm mad. And that comes from a Patriots fan. That overtime rule is utter garbage and the league needs to adress is before the next owl

Absolutely mad.

That picture has Brady with four rings, not five. What were you thinking, OP?

also patriots fan, also think it should have been a full OT period, not sudden death

not particularly, but I don't make that much of an emotional investment in wishing for others to fail or become angry.

How happy are you really, OP?

I live in Boston, so I'm fucking amped.

Anyone going to the parade tomorrow?

I was a little mad, but the insane butt hurt of liberals made it hurt a little less

>it's a whole new game and what happened is irrelevant
No?

It's not fair! They need to go back and give the trophy to Atlanta. They deserved it. It was their turn!

Here senpai
Getting up early to drive down

Like I could give a fuck. Once a cheater always a cheater and no matter how many rings he gets it won't change this fact. Fuck Brady and his wife is ugly as ass too. Out of all the money he's got from being a shit meme quarterback he marries an average horse face looking skank.

He doesn't even rank in my top 10 quarterbacks

Meet me for a beer, first rounds on me.
I'm ready to celebrate, my guy.

Go home deadspin

Okay Matt I think it's time for you to go to bed.

Russia hacked the coin toss!

>trying to do a Sup Forums meetup

lul dont do it other user

Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that he DID CHEAT during that game. Considering the Seahawks SB win, then the last 2 seasons, and this fucking game, when he produces the same or better numbers than before for 16 fucking years you think fucking ball pressure has anything to do with it? Really? Are you really this much of a fucking faggot? We are witnessing the GOAT athlete ascend to god-tier status with the best fucking comeback in history, aaron rodgers isn't coming back from that defecit, nobody fucking can or does except TB. You're clearly wrong, why are you so butthurt? Let me guess you are an angry JEST fan?

Yeah, I guess fuck me for wanting to enjoy camaraderie after the best Superb Owl in history, along with thousands of other people, in the winning city.

Though, tbqhwy, I get your point.

Me my dude, T is gonna be a fucking nightmare

Yeah, I'm taking it from JFK/UMass.
Fully aware my shit is getting pushed in tomorrow.

Where are you riding in from?

I will not be attending the parade although I would like to

The idea of taking a baby stroller into the T tomorrow is enough to keep me away

If you legitimately believe the Falcons had any chance at winning that game after that comeback you are clinically retarded

I am 100% mad.

this
i agree the overtime should be something more fair
maby a 50 yard field goal challenge where the first kicker to not get it looses
however the
>it's a whole new game
is bs. the falcons d had been on for the better part of 2 quarters with just a commercial break , kick, and a commercial break between 4 and OT

if you dont know why this changes things then you dont know why the pats won

Not mad at all, bro. Happy for you. I even called it: youtube.com/watch?v=h-L42kCwY5Y

>another Saint gets into the HOF
>Falcons get BTFO in epic fashion
Thanks for making it a memorable weekend for us, Tom!

>a 50 yard field goal challenge where the first kicker to not get it looses
>Superbowl decided by some "special teams" faggot
No. Offense v Defense is good enough.

Allstonfag checking in. Probably gonna end up going alone since my friends are working and I have the day off. Feels good senpai

Not at all, senpai.

Get a stop on defense. They didn't start in the redzone.

Wow I fucking love Drew Brees all of the sudden

>What is momentum

Falcons just gave up 25 points in 17 minutes, Patriots had the momentum to win OT

wall

I'm not mad at all. Everyone was talking about how Atlanta needs to win because fuck the Patriots. I wanted to see Brady become the undisputed GOAT.

And what happened? We got to see the greatest Super Bowl comeback of all-time, the most passing yards by a QB in Super Bowl history, and the first OT Super Bowl. AND Brady became the undisputed GOAT.

Extremely

What's going on in here?

that dude will never have the
feel of a hand full of rings

nice b8 tho here's your (you)

Not mad at all, the sheer amount of butthurt coming from liberals across the country more than makes up for the Cheatriots winning again.

>mad
>that the entire blacktivism movement got btfo in the middle of black "history" month

fuck no

Not at all

>implying scriptball can incite any type of emotion from rational people

Further proof that handegg "fans" are the stupidest people on Earth. Even wrasling fans know their shit is fake
Fucking
EL
EM
EI
OH

ayyyy

This nigga is not wrong, you know.
The likelyhood of them winning after the overtime is irrelevant. What if there wasn't an spetacular comeback prior to the overtime?

If there's any way of removing such a blatant luck factor in competition it's pretty much universaly desirable.

whats fairer than a 50/50 coin toss?

a gay ass penalty shootout

18-1 still hurts desu.

But I'm a Mossfag.

Everybody knows the rules. It's not like they just made up those overtime rules on the fly.

Fatlanta would have won it if they hadn't caved in and blown their gigantic lead. If they don't want to feel cheated in overtime, don't let the opponent tie it. It's that simple.

I am insanely mad. Poor city of atlanta

The rules must be changed

I let go of my anger and accepted him as GOAT after XLIX

>let's end this Superbowl on a tie. Matt Ryan can see the ring on the weekends.

>Something more fair
54% of teams that win the coin toss win the game. That means 46% of teams that LOSE the toss win the game.
That seems pretty balanced to me.

What are you even talking about?

>Yes I'm mad. And that comes from a Patriots fan.
Bandwagon doesn't count

At least the Falcons don't have a ring
Brady getting is going in the Hall of Fame, so him getting his fifth ring doesn't matter

Sad that I've realized the NFL is actually fake. More sad than when I realized wrestling was fake when I was just a boy. Not a patriots hater, or a falcons fan. Eyes have just been opened