When is it ok to talk about The Walking Dead here?

When is it ok to talk about The Walking Dead here?

It's Abe btw.

Never after that fucking horrible cliffhanger

>"The cliffhanger wasn't that bad you entitled fucks."
This cunt.

That cliffhanger is the only bad thing the show has done since Season 4 started.

No, that was seasons 2, 3 and 4.

I agree.

Well, Glenn's fakedeath was pretty annoying with its cliffhanger too. In my opinion, the show dipped in Season 2 and 3 in quality but picked back up in 4 and has only been ramping up since in spite of a few stumbles.

>the show dipped in Season 2 and 3 in quality
>In my opinion

Nigger that is objective fact. Glen Mazzara almost ruined the show. Thank fuck he got fired. Scott Gimple seems to know what he's doing and he is obviously a big fan of the source material.

You're right, it really did suck major dicks. I was extremely frustrated with it at that point because I had picked up the comics out of interest for the series and it was miles ahead in quality for those respective parallel arcs.

It pissed me off extra because my friend's girlfriend got our group into the show and she was like super into season 3, she thought it was so good but it was just terrible pacing and underwhelming.

>that Season 3 episode where the Gov' is chasing Andrea around.

Fucking disaster. At least Season 2 had some good episodes. Season 3 was a train wreck start to finish.

>Season 4
>Kill off one main character for the entire season
>Second half is the most boring walking and talking with an episode exception or two
>Season 5
>Hospital arc anti-climactic as fuck
>Season 6
>Fake Glenn death
>A bunch of episodes of blah blah blahing and nothing going on except romance
>The big bad guys get slaughtered like Stormtroopers 100 against 12
>That Carol Maggie episode that I need to remind myself happened because it felt so disjointed
>Suddenly Stormtroopers become psychic genius commando planners for some reason.

>Season 3
>HOW'S ABOUT A HUG... FO YO OL PAL MERLE
>Sorrowful Life
>SORROWFUL FUCKING LIFE
>Kills Andrea finally

>Sorrowful Life was a bad episode
>Michael Rooker wasn't enjoyable
I mean, I barely remember shit other than him, maybe that's why I love 3 so much.

idk i think you should go back and watch that last season if thats how you perceived what happened because it was the first decent season in a long time fampai

Actually I take it back. This Sorrowful Life was a great episode. Season 2 still had more good episodes though.

I liked the Morgan episode, the premier, and episodes 2 and 3 or whatever were fun
Mid season premier was great
Everything else was obnoxious as fuck and more boring/grating than Season 2 for me. Not sure why, but it was just annoying.

Glad you got to enjoy it though, I might consider re-watching, but the first time was a trudge.

its okay to post about walking dead until niggerlanta fucks off. enjoy it while it lasts

Morgan has become a real piece of shit though. I seriously wanted him to die on so many occasions. I guess he might get better though since he just killed that one Savior with a gun.

Yeah but is background episode was really great, relaxing and interesting. It was more of the Eastman guy that I remember and like it so much.
It was a change of pace from the type of conversations and characters I had been bored with in the main cast.

I, for one, can give less of a shit about who dies. It has been so long and dragged out that the scene lost any form of impact. All because they didn't have the balls to make a choice when it was appropiate.

And of course every person who has any form of job in the production will say something like "Oh, be careful what you wish for, you won't be ready". But I was ready months ago, Negan could've beaten to death half of the cast and I would've only felt relief, after that cowardly annoying move with Glenn.

I swear, I wish I could walk way from this show, but I feel like watching the last seasons of Dexter, just wishing for it to be over, and get some form of closure.

But hey, until that moment, we'll get a lot of scenes with fascinating characters like Tara, Rosita, Aaron and Spencer!

>I, for one, can give less of a shit about who dies.
Good to know you give a shit.

I promise if I ever meet him, I'll slap the shit out of him.

>Negan could've beaten to death half of the cast and I would've only felt relief
I've been wanting a good portion of the main cast culled for a while.
Now not so sure because of all the interesting exciting new characters like Tar, Aaron, Spencer, Gabriel, Tobin and the rest. Not to mention Fear the Walking Dead's new characters were having me and my dad root for the zambies during the season 1 finale. I want them all to die so badly except maybe the mother.

Honestly I love what they've done with him compared to the comics. I hope they do him justice whether he lives or dies, they made a really interesting character out of him that introduces a different dynamic compared to everyone else save for a few.

What does it matter if you were going to watch the next season anyway?