If your favorite album was a woman would you date it?

if your favorite album was a woman would you date it?
i would

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0PxwK2yqPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No because then I'd eventually become jaded and have to suffer interaction with something I had once loved but now only tolerate.

I... what?

good point

>woman

pretty self explanatory

>No because then I'd eventually become jaded and have to suffer interaction with something I had once loved but now only tolerate.

Also, why would you date the embodiment of depression.

Of course

>your favourite album has been listened to so much you zone out and your brain ignores it, so you have to keep skipping back to listen to the best parts over and over until you get some kind of happy reaction from them
Don't make me feel this way user

Can my favorite album be a man instead of a woman? Because then yes.

shit i forgot gay people exist

That's not the question
What if I, like any other patrician, have more than one favourite, and they change depending on mood?

>comforting to me in times of stress
>incomparably beautiful in a subdued way
>never get sick of it

yeah, definitely.

nice choice user. baker street muse is one of the most underrated prog songs of all time imo

>dating with an obese
God no

her younger sister tho...
youtube.com/watch?v=v0PxwK2yqPs

I just interpreted the question as being of your favorite album was a person, would you date them, if it has to be a woman I would say no because I'm not attracted to them.
Thanks! I find the whole album to have this old-world beauty to it, never gets old.

It's almost destined to happen when your favorite album is sadcore. Had a shoegaze gf in highschool, same thing.

marriage material

eh...maybe. seems like she'd be whiny.

No favorite album rn is Atrocity Exhibition (until Anthony tells me otherwise) so I think she'd just be Crack whore

I visualize it more like a cute boy. Would marry and live happily forever/10.

i aint that gay but third would be a good gf probably

Maaaaaaaybe not

I'd put a ring on it

YES.
MARRY ME YOU WISE MOTHERFUCKER.
WHEN LAVA FLOWS UNDERWATER, IT BEHAVES DIFFERENTLY.